Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav can be a sweetheart when he wants.
It was so sweet on his part to send Khushi food.
And of course the dress.
But he needs to tell her why he ran away from her place.
Hoping he will do so soon.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This Arnav is an "Engima". Who is he? What is he upto??
Every update builds the mystery more about him.

Love the way he is trying to woo and pamper Khushi. First invitation for a date, then dress, then fine Italian food. Khushi to gayi kaam se!!!

Hope his intentions are not bad.
Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
scorpio47 thumbnail
Love Khushi's banter with her mind and heart. It is funny cute.
Arnav's heart is already on slippery path.
Ineresting
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update so cute so he decide to woo her nice and he bought her a dress and dinner but won't come over because he will want desert so cute and they are going on a date love it awesome update thanks for the pm.
ipktouch thumbnail
beautiful and funny..this gal and her jumping hormone..she cudnt even act with act him and her jumping hormone got excited with arnav's voice and cudnt able to hide her nature..haha inviting him for food that to so soon..such a hurry to meet him baby?!:p..attraction huh..arnav was decoding her and trying to free her control layers..accha where were u for the 4 long days and 10 hours Mr.Wierd Busyyness man?!where it was going now?sorting out their attraction either by distancing or by doing that thing was the choice he had within himself but gave her no option..i hope kushi uses her brain more for having an experience in 'deceitful love' one shud be extra careful..waiting eagerly for the next..
Dodo_jinu thumbnail
so finally they're taking a step closer :-) very nice update :) update next part soon :) but first update wmb pls :) and i also read MYM its very nice :) :D update it soon too :D hehe! You're really amazing :-)
Aryancha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely..Arnav is pampering Khushi so much before they have gotten into any kind of relationship!! What will he do when they actually move forward in their upcoming love story?I wonder... Loving the clumsy,stupid,tongue struck teenager Khushi attitude..πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow khushi you are a one lucky girl...but so much of pampering raises the alarm too...
Arnav what you are you hiding?...khushi be careful.
And there khushi was making pasta and here my tummy was grumbling...and you added fuel to fire by mentioning the contents of the parcel...the 2nd one.
And the dress...if possible can you plz post the pic.
Loved the update...khushi was having a hard time forgetting the last incidence yet she gave in so quickly...hell i too had done the same...teeny self.
πŸ˜‰
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...much awaited convo...lets see how things turn on dinner date
russelskhushi thumbnail
wow...next chapter is going to be so interesting ... i just cant wait to see what Arnav has to say ...