Punarvivah ..Thread# 31..... Part-57/page-127..(New TH. link in index)

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
                 Punarvivah

(This banner is created by pixelflower620...Thanks Khushboo๐Ÿค—)

Prologue-

When  son's wife died the parents thought  to remarry  their son to someone as they could not see him spending his life alone at such a young age. But when their son died why didn't they think to remarry their daughter in law ?They accepted her as her daughter but didn't try to remarry their this daughter

waiting for your comments-Rashmi

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

My other works
                  Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye...(copmplete)
                      .Masoom Ishq ...going On

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Angel Image

(This is the special banner created by Anamika aka kingofme)

Edited by rashmivaish - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
                 Punarvivah

(This banner is created by pixelflower620...Thanks Khushboo๐Ÿค—)

All outing updates are dedicated to Indu. She was asking me to give an outing sequence since long.. and I promised her to give it after the marriage of Maan and Geet..so here start the outing updates..โค๏ธ .โค๏ธ

And sincere thanks to all my buddies who killed the last thread without any update..Love you girls for your hard work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Part -56

Handas were at KM within one hour after knowing about Geet. They were in Maaneet's room. Sudha  and Gautam were looking worried  but seeing  her in a better condition took a sigh of relief.

They asked Maan about what happened and he explained everything to them.

They were talking and Maan's phone beeped .. He took the call It was from one of the client. He excused himself and went to the study as he had to discuss some important with him.

Ram asked handas to come down as he wanted geet to take rest but Geet cribbed -No papa I m getting bore here..I too want to go with you.

Ram-but geet you are not in condition to move.

Geet-But I want to go ..

Rahul-no problem Geet ..I will take you there

Geet-Sure? Giraaoge to nahin na

Rahul-How can I say that? It depends how much heavy you are...chalna hai to chalo..

Geet-Yes.. I will go

And Rahul picked her up..  But she came  in a naughty mood as she was getting this precious opportunity to trouble Rahul. She giggled at her thought and she tickled him and Rahul was not ready for this and he was about to drop her but Geet was holding him tightly so she was safe. Rahul glared at her and said ..Geet behave ..

Ram who was moving ahead of them .turned and asked-Kya hua?

Geet-Kkkuchh nahin papa..

Rahul said in a stern voice-If you dare to do it again I will drop you here only..

Geet mouthed a sorry-I could not control..bachpan yaad aa gaya.

Rahul smiled to hear that. He brought her down and made her settled on the sofa in the hall

They all chatted there.  Maan came there after his call ended and he saw Geet  sitting with all in the living room. He got angry as he thought that she came down by herself.

Maan-Geettt ..how many times I told you to not move..Why don't you listen to me..

Geet-Maan I did not..

but Maan cut her- can't you rest for a while.. you need to give rest to your leg. Rahul tried to stop him but he ignored him. He sat near her and asked- If you move like this how will you recover? Has the pain increased in your ankle?

But Geet did not reply and she turned her face while pouting ..

Maan-Now  what happened? Why are you making such faces? Speak something.

And all were smiling looking at both of them. Maan looked at Geet first and then he noticed all smiling on him.

Maan-what happened? Why you are smiling?

Ram-Maan.. you are not alone here who cares for your wife. We all care for her .Do you think we allowed her to walk?

Maan was confused-Then how she came here?

Rahul wisphered in Maan's ear -Maan.. you are not the one who love her we too love her. And said loudely to him- wo kya hai na  aaj isko ride maine di hai...

And Maan was tongue tied after hearing it. He scolded her for no reason. He looked at Geet but she twisted her lips and turned her face to the other side.

Rahul-she used to ride on me in childhood but Geet one thing I must say..you are very heavy now..Ohh My back...aahh

Geet mouth was opened with shocked-Haww ..Rahul  How can you say that..you are a bad brother..I hate you..

Maan was searching words to talk to Geet.  He tried to talk to Geet but Geet completely ignored him.

Now elders ignored them as they knew that nothing serious was there and they came to the important topic of the date for the marriage

Gautam-Mr. Khurana ..the auspicious day for marriage is after diwaali ..so we have more than one month time ..Do you have any problem with that?

Ram-Absolutely not Gautam ji..

Rahul looked at Anie who was standing near him with a smile at her face and Rahul held her hand and pressed that and anie got scared at his this act and tried to free her hand but he did not leave her hand. Finally she stood there in that position without protesting as everyone could notice them doing that..

Gautam-I have one more thing to say.  Mr. Khurana . every year we go to our village ..we have big land there which is needed to be looked after .so we go there to give the responsibility to someone there.. Last year people there asked us to bring Geet and yash and we had planned to go there after Geet's exams..but ...He sighed and again said..Now they want Maan and Geet to come as they all want to meet him. I was thinking about all of us to go there. You as well as Anie too can see where the roots of her would be family are.

Geet became happy hearing about that-Yess papa we all will go..

Ram-It's a nice idea Gautamji. I m free but ask your SIL ..if he has time to go there or not.

Maan-Papa I was just talking to one of the client. He lives in USA and starting the business in the india. He is unable to come here because of some personal problem. He wants to meet me and he is calling me at his place .and I have to go there for the meeting and the second thing... Geet is also not well so how can we go?

Gautam-Maan we will go after Geet is recovered .I think do teen  din me wo theek ho jaayegi ..and we are not going to stay there for a long time. You can go meet your client after returning from there.

Maan wanted to say no but Geet was looking at him with hopeful eyes..He had already scolded her without any reason and he did not want  to make her more angry. He thought that he could manage for three or four days ..so he said yes to go..and Geet became happy.

Geet-Really Maan ? We are going?

Maan nodded -Yes

Geet- Thank u so much Maan.

And maan smiled as Geet was happy again without any much effort

Ram-arrey gusaa khatam?

Geet-yes..and she giggled

After spending some time at KM, Handas left.

Ram asked Maan to stay at home as Geet could need him and he went to office.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

It was night again and Geet determined in her mind that she would sleep properly today..and she tried her best to sleep away from Maan so that she could not disturb him.She even tried to keep a pillow between them . Maan raised his eyebrow and she said-wo..wo It will help be to turn without hurting my leg. And Maan nodded.  Both slept at their places..but once she slept she started to twist and turn in her bed. Maan was sleeping but felt something moving on the bed .he opened his eyes and saw Geet turning frequently in the bed. He thought that she was dreaming something bad so was doing that. He observed her for few minutes but she did not stop.  He called her slowly-Geet,,,Geet

But she was in deep sleep. He wanted to make her calm and thinking about what he could do. He thought for some time and slowly took her in his arms to make her calm.. he patted her head smoothly and Geet  put her hand around his waist and slept..Maan waited for few minutes. She had stopped moving and seeing her sleeping calmly, he too slept while taking her in his arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Morning

Maan woke up and found Geet in the same position in which he made her sleep. She had stopped tossing in the bed after coming in his arms. He again wished her a silent good morning by kissing her and stayed in that position to cherish those memorable moments. Few minutes later Geet too woke up and Maan closed his eyes to see her reacting. Geet opened her eyes and found herself again on Maan.

OH no..Not again..was her reaction and she got up instantly and thought-Geet you again did that. Roz roz aise kaise chalega and now as I have promised Maan so can't go to sleep on the couch. Please God ...help me...today too he is sleeping but some day he will come to know about this habit. I m felling embarrassed to imagine that day. Geet prepare yourself for that dayand sighing deep she got up from the bed as her ankle was in a much better condition She could walk now ..

Geet entered in to the washroom slowly as she was still feeling pain bur was able to walk and Maan understood by whatever Geet complained to herself. He knew now that it was habit of Geet to roam in the bed .Last day he could not get anything but today he understood .He had a solution now as Geet slept peacefully after coming in his arms. He had found the method to make Geet sleep peacefully.

He waited for Geet to come out .She came and said-GM Geet.

Geet avoiding him-GM Maan..

Maan-Ankle kaisa hai ab?..He did not want to indicate anything about the morning

Geet-It's fine now I think It will be fine by tomorrow. Thank Maan everything you did for me..

Maan now asked her in very casual voice-Geet why are you thanking me ..You don't need that..achchha  did you sleep well at night?

Geet was shocked to hear that. Did he know how she was sleeping but Maan pretended perfect for not showing that to her. She looked at him and statured-Y..Yes I slept well.

Man smiled in his mind and went in to the washroom.

After that night..

every night Maan took Geet in his arms after she slept to make her sleeping calmly. He too was feeling contended after having her near him and Geet too stopped chiding herself after waking in Maan's arms as she could not do anything about that. It was not possible for her to wakeup whole night to stay away from Maan. So she accepted that as she thought that Maan was ignorant about it. And she too took a little advantage of this situation.She now started to stay in his arms for few minute and look at his face. While doing that a smile adored her face.

But there was one confusion in her mind. It never happened when she was with Yash. She never woke up in Yash's arms. Yash always asked her in the morning to sleep properly as he had to made her sleep straight two or three times every night ..But Maan never complained her about that  ..He never said a word to Geet..Poor Geet... least she knew that It was only Maan who did that all intentionally.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Geet wanted to join the FH . Maan did not want her to go to FH in that condition but Geet knew that they were going out for few days so she had to instruct Pinky and Rohit about the orders which were to be delivered to the customers. So after lot of requests Maan let her go to the FH on the condition to not to stress herself. She promised him and went to the FH.

She had recovered in few days and today they were going to their village

Guatam had hired a luxurious bus to go there so that all could enjoy that journey .seating arrangement was not like usual buses. 

It had seats side by side on the both sides of the bus and there was an empty space in the middle of the bus. 

Their village was near Nanitaal. It was going to take several hrs to reach there. Maan attended some of his urgent meetings before leaving ..It was late afternoon when they left.

At start Geet and Anie, Maan and Rahul ,Gautam and Ram and Priya and sudha were sitting in the pair. Maan and Rahul were sitting in front of Geet and Anie

Geet was telling Anie about their village. Geet was telling her how she used to enjoy a lot there as she felt always good being there with the children of the village

Maan and Rahul were talking but were listening Geet's chattering too. Sudha had brought so many eatables with them. All were enjoying the journey..

Gautam asked Driver to stop the bus at some point where they could have their evening tea. He stopped at one dhaba and Gautam ordered tea for all.  Chairs were arranged in the set of four around the tables so Ram, Gautam, Sudha and Priya settled at one table and youngsters were on the other... Maan sat with Geet and Rahul got the chance to sit with Anie... Anie was little bit scared as family was with them and she was not sure about Rahul's any action towards hersef . Rahul sat near her and took her hand under the table and looked at her smiling.. Anie knew that there was no use of protesting so she let him hold her hand and was looking at all too if they were seeing them or not.

Geet was so happy that she was not able to hide her excitement. She was telling Maan and Anie about how she and Rahul used to swim in the flowing stream  and Rahul always used to lose to her.

Rahul-OHh come on Geet ..I always did that intentionally so that you did not feel bad.. warna to main hi jeet jaata.ladkiyaan ladkon ko swimming me nahin hara sakti..

Geet-Haaww jhooth bol rahe ho..Don't chalange me Rahul.. you know I always won ...Oh  now I got it ..trying to impress Anie.. hai na..

Rahul took out their entangle hands out of the table all of a sudden-I don't need to impress her. She is already impressed . and he kissed her hand seeing their parents busy in their talks. Anie's color blew with that and she was so embarrassed as her brother was in front of her. She tried to free her hand but could not. Geet's mouth opened wide to see her brother flirting with her fianc openly..They were having some pakode with the tea. Maan tried to ignore them as they were engaged and had a right to spend some time together. He put a pakoda in his mouth without seeing it and it had so many pieces of green chilly that he started to cough ..His mouth was burning.  Geet got worried seeing him coughing. She held him with his shoulder and patted his backwith another hand so that he could get relief. She gave him water to drink.M<aan drank that but it did not help him. All saw him coughing and came near them.

Ram -Maan are you ok..

Geet-I m sorry Maan..I was talking too much that you ate it without seeing it..I M really sorry..

Geet asked the dhaba man to bring some sugar and she made Maan to eat that..and after eating that sugar Maan felt relaxed and Geet took a sigh of relief. She again made him drink water. Maan was feeling fine after eating a lot of sugar.

They had finished the tea. Rahul paid the bill and they started again.

Maan was still feeling burning sensation in his stomach because of those chillies. Geet was now sitting with him. She was looking worried-Maan ..are you feeling ok or not..she asked if he needed some juice or something else .. but Maan said that he was fine  and she did not need to worry.

Rahul was now sitting with anie and was In front of Maan and Geet. He noticed some changes In Geet.. Geet was looking worried for Maan and she was taking care of him well. Maan was in love with Geet so his care for Geet was not a surprise for him but Geet behavior was amusing him. After some time it was dinner time and they halted at some restaurant..

All had taken out their warm clothes to put as it was cold out side.Hill area had started. Maan was not feeling cold so he did not put on his jacket and was going out of the bus but Geet stopped him and handed over his jacket to him-Maan it's cold outside Don't go out without it..and he took that without protesting-Hmm ..while taking the jacket he held Geet's hand which was under the jacket..and Geet's heart again skipped a beat with his touch. Maan too looked at her and she lowered her eyes ..Nowadays She was trying very hard for not  letting him see in her eyes as she was afraid of something to be fined in her eyes by him.

.Rahul was on the mission now to observe those two.

They all were sitting around a big table . when waiter came to take order..Geet strictly ordered him not to put chillies in the food..and asked to bring some extra chillies for who ever wanted to eat them.. Rahul  was still observing Geet... All enjoyed the dinner as it was not spicy and was tasty.. This time Maan paid the bill.. all were moving ahead while Maan and Rahul were behind  them.

Rahul  walked too slow and maan too walked slow as he was walking with him.

Rahul-So  Maan..How is life going on?

Maan-what do you mean?

Rahul- I mean with Geet.. You told her or not about your love for her?

Maan looked at him and shook his hand in no.

Rahul-WhyMaan? If you will not tell her how can she know that you love her.

Maan-Rahul..I still don't have that courage to tell her the truth..I don't want to lose her trust on me?  I m happy the way we are.I don't need anything else from her. Pyar me bhi hum wahi karte hain na... we think for the other first before ourselves in love..we too are doing the same..so why I need to tell her..

Rahul-No Maan  I don't agree with you. She needs to know it. Maan may be she too has started to feel about you.

Maan-I doubt it sometimes too but  every time my hopes are turned down ..I want to see love in her eyes but find there only care for me..and Rahul... I don't have any problem with that..If she has started to feel something then I want her to feel it to that extant where she will be able to justify my love for her..I want her to understand the fact that love happens without thinking. It comes out from the heart not from the mind. Sahi galat soch kar pyar nahin hota...

Rahul-I understand Maan..but you were not wrong na..You loved her after Yash left..Yess ..if you had loved her before that then it was really wrong..Geet is a mature girl Maan . she will understand you.

Maan-Rahul actually Geet knows something about me and arpita which you don't know

Rahul=And what was that?

Maan-Geet knows that I did not love Arpita..Don't take me wrong Rahul. We were a couple who did not start to feel love. At least it's true from my side..This is right that we shared physical relations but  I don't now why I never felt love for Arpita .May be we were taking a long time to feel that.But Arpita left before that. Now if I tell Geet about my love for her then she can connect this to herself..she can think that I ignored Arpita as I wanted her to behave like Geet..What if she hates me for that. I know I may be wrong in judging Geet..but I don't want to take risk.I don't want to lose Geet..

Rahul-Can I help you? I mean agar tum kaho to main bata doon Get ko?

Maan was scared-Nooo way Rahul..Please don't do this..I beg of you..

Ram called them to come in to the bus as it was very cold and they were getting late too..

Rahul knew that it was complicated matter after hearing whatever Maan said but he was not going to sit idle. He decided to think over it..They got in to the bus and the journey started again.

The  journey was still long. It was night and all retired to take the sleep.Now Maan knew about the sleeping habits of Geet so he slept on the next seat of Geet so that he could see her at night . Weather was cold so she needed to be taken care as she had a habit to throw the covers with her legs.

Geet too got assured if Maan was feeling fine or not as he was not used to eat chillies.. Rahul shook his head seeing those two stupid persons who were in love but not trying to understand that..But he was determined now . Maan had again bound him but he had some other plans..

Precap.. as you all know..Trip continues

Part-55  <-prev/next->>Part-57

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread BB๐Ÿ‘

me first

awesome update
handa's came to meet geet
aur geet was feeling bore so she wanted to sit with everyone
poor maan tho phass gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
geet ko neeche dekha sabke saath aur socha she came by herself aur shuru kardiya datna๐Ÿ˜›
they all planned for outing
arre geet jayada socho math maan ko sab patha hai but he is just enjoying it aur tum apna sleeping style ke bareme worry math hona๐Ÿ˜ณ
geet is worried about maan when he had chillies
rahul observed the changes in geet ๐Ÿ˜Š
chalo rahul kuch soch raha hai karene ka waise kya plan hai BB๐Ÿ˜‰

loved it
eagerly waiting for next part ๐Ÿค—
Edited by valli30 - 9 years ago
SunRahaHainaTu thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
US jayega tho kya nasdeekh layegi inn dono ko...
Rahul ne tease kiya Maan ko... Aur bhi hazaar mouke milega...
Maan ko problem hai kya seeing the PDA of Rahul... Yaha phir J hai ki khud Geet ke saath nahi kar saktha
ab dono saath so gaye... Is Rahul gonna tease Geet by telling her weird sleeping habit...
But aaj kya baath hai araam se sogayi
Ek Aur update hojaye Ise thread Maine :-P

Continue soon
Edited by SunRahaHainaTu - 9 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜ณ  Thank you rashmi...for fulfilling my long long time wish...๐Ÿ˜†

Nice update...

So maan is j...Rahul ne Jo geet ko neeche laya...Bechare ka chance miss hogaya...๐Ÿ˜†

Arre Rahul maan se poochna tha ki Woh kaise uthaya hai geet ko...hum sab ko pata chal jata...๐Ÿ˜‰

Sab outing ko jaa rahe hain...๐Ÿ˜›...geet ke Bachman mein...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...geet aur maan mein competition honi chahiye...swimming ka...๐Ÿ˜†

Outing ke baad maan us jayegajayega...Kya hoga waha...

Thanks for the lovely update...waiting for more...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

lovely update rashmi
maneet love each other but their insecurities r too much 
specially maan's ..though i want him to confess but what he said is also true ..
geet can feel like that way that he ignore arpita due to her ..
geet always come in maan's arm to sleep ..well kyun nahi uska right hai ..
rahul is nice brother ..
waiting for next update 
hope it will be full of maneet moment only... no rahul and other people 

Edited by tabby999 - 9 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Congratulations graphics

congo rashmi
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5