JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
offfo ...
work in progress...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

(This banner is created by pixelflower620...Thanks Khushboo๐Ÿค—)

(Thanks Priya For the banner)

Part -55

while putting her hand down  after suppressing her urge to touch his face, a little painful cry came out of her mouth. Maan opened his eyes and asked-Kya hua Geet?

Geet-I think I got a jerk in my hand too but it'd not that painful. painkiller li hai na to theek ho jaayega subah tak.

And Maan nodded at this and said with a smile  -thanks Geet.

Geet signaled at her ankle-thanks to you too for that and both laughed a little to see each other and Geet again shouted with pain as in that effort she moved her leg .

Maan-Geet be careful. Give rest to your leg and hand.

Geet -Hmm..

And saying so he went to change his clothes.

but few moments later Geet was feeling restless . Se tried to get up from the bed but Maan saw her effort as he had came out of the wash room till then and said-Geet what are you trying to do? If you need anything .tell me.

Geet gulped her saliva-wo..wo..and she chewed  her lower lip due to helplessness.

Maan came near her and sat at the edge of the bed-Geet bolo kya baat hai?

Geet-Wo  ..I need to change ..and and  I have to go to the washroom too to get freshened  ... and she lowered her face feeling embarrassed.

Maan-Oh.. where is your night dress?

Geet-in the closet ,on the right side of the second shelf.

Maan opened her closet and gave her nightdress to her.

Geet tried to open the lock of her earring .her necklace was already taken out by the goons. 

But it seemed that the lock was too tight or her hand were not supporting her due to the pain.She tried once and then put her hands down as she was not able to hold her hand in that posture for a long time . After resting for a minute she again tried but it did not work. Maan noticed that and asked-Is there something wrong?

Geet-Haan .I m not able to took it out. It's very tight and my hand is not supporting me.

Maan-Can I?

Geet-Jiii??

Maan-I mean..main help kar doon ..if you don't mind..

Though Geet did not want him to do that as it was already too much for her that day. She was feeling so much new in his presence  but she could not say him no as her ears were paining a lot due to the heavy weight of the earrings so she nodded her head in acceptance.

Maan came near her. He had to come very close to her as he needed to have a close look at that lock. He leaned towards her . Now his breaths were fanning her cheeks and it was giving a tickling sensation to Geet. She closed her eyes.Everytime his closeness was leaving an effect on her. Maan looked at her closed eyes. It seemed that she was testing his patience. He every time wanted to touch her , to feel her ,to show her that he loved her but always made himself understand to wait. To wait till the time when Geet could understand that he was not wrong for loving her before her marriage as they had a different relation that time. he unlocked her earrings and Geet opened her eyes. While taking them out their eyes met for a once 

and Geet lowered her eyes.

Maan did not want her to feel awkward so he said-come I will take you to the washroom and after you get freshened and changed, call me . I will help you to come.

Geet held her dress in her hand and he picked her up again and brought in to the washroom. He made her stand there and said-Geet take the support of the counter..don't put weight on your foot. I m waiting outside and he left from there after closing the door of the washroom after instructing her not to lock it.. after Geet changed she tried to move herself as she was feeling little hesitant in calling him but it looked impossible today. She tried again to walk with the support of the wall but her hand  hit on something at the counter and that fell on the floor with a loud sound. Maan heard that and he hurriedly entered there and looked Geet trying to move.

And he shouted-Geeettt..kya kar rahi ho.. why didn't you call me.

Geet gulped her saliva -wo.. I was trying to see if I can walk or not..

Maan- what if you again fall there..and he came forward picked her up again and came out the bathroom and took her to the bed.

Geet-Maan  ..please put me on the couch..

Man-Geet you have injury and are in pain ..it will not be comfortable for you ..You can sleep on the bed.

Geet hurriedly-Nahiinnn I will sleep there. (She was scared to sleep on the  bed because of her weird sleeping styles)

Maan thought that she was hesitating in sleeping on the bed with him ..so he said-Geet you sleep here  I will sleep on the couch. you are hurt . What if you hit your leg again in that table to dard badh jaayega. we can manage that way till then you are alright. You can sleep again in your Royal bed after you recover. Till then let me borrow your most comfortable bed . He said that in a funny way that a smile crept on Geet's face even in that pain.

Geet-Maan I will not feel any problem there.

Maan-Have you taken an oath to not to do what I say. Sleep there without any argument.

Get-haww when did  I getdisagree with you?

And maan was caught as she was right  but he wasn't in the mood to lose and said-Geet Is it good to think that you are sleeping at the couch even in this condition. Why are you making me feel guilty? It's a request.

And Geet silently laid there after hearing him and closed her eyes as she was feeling not very well.

Maan sat on the couch. Looked at it's length and width. He laid down but could not be fit there as it was small for him.

He stretched his legs but they were in the air out of the couch . He shrunk them but did not get comfort in that position too.

He sat on the couch for some time to think about the position to sleep there and again he tried to lay down there but that was looking impossible for him

He looked at Geet her eyes were closed. he too try to sleep in that position

Geet heard some movement and she opened her eyes. She found Maan in half  lying position on couch.

She saw her for some minutes struggling on that couch. She knew that it was not comfortable at all for him. For her too it was very tough to sleep there but later she was used to it.  She could not see him struggling so she called him-Maan.. if you are not able to sleep there you can come here. I can sleep there as I will be fit there...

Maan-No way  Geet.. I will not let you sleep here in this condition. It's the matter of few days only.

Geet thought for some moments-(ST)will he sleep in this posture till then? and said- It's ok Maan ..you can come on the bed..

Maan in a stern voice-I told you that you will not sleep here then why are you saying that again and again..?

Geet got little scared-I  mean.. you ..you  can sleep here..and I will not sleep there

Maan-then where will you sleep?

Geet-main..main...bhi b..b..bed par hi so jaaungi..

Maan could not believe his ears if he was hearing right-what? You want me to sleep there with you?

Get nodded her head.

Maan-Hmm ..he thought to take the advantage of the situation-Nooo Geet it's ok..main theek hoon yahaan..you will not be comfortable there if I sleep there...

Geet-nahin koi problem nahin hogi..

Maan_ Pakka?

Geet -haan

Maan -but I have a condition.

Geet was shocked-he is putting condition for that too? But said-wo kya?

Maan-tum theek hone ke baad bhi yahaan shift nahin hogi.

Geet-Ji?? Lekin...

Maan-No lekin wekin..agar manzoor hai to bolo otherwise I will sleep here in this half lying position till you recover. If you can sleep here forever then I too can sleep here for few days. And yesss If you don't have trust on me then it's ok. I can manage here.

Geet was stuck now.. She could not see him struggling on that couch and now this trust factor was standing here.

Geet-(ST).Maan is right.. He did not do anything about which you could feel bad. And he had already said that we are only friends. So what is the harm to share the bed with him..But Geet you know na how you sleep..  What if Maan makes a fun of you in the morning? But she again thought-But..he is not able to sleep there ..I can not see him like this. I will sleep carefully so that he will not know about my weird sleeping styles

She decided in her mind and said-OK Maan.. I will not shift there.. I have full trust on you. Now you can sleep here .

Maan-But still one question is in my mind Geet

Geet-Kya?

Maan-Can I trust you? I mean I am scared agar kuchh ho gaya to..

Geet mouth took a shape of big O-What?  Maan that's too mean.and she pouted and said-to theek hai aap apne bed par so jaao aur main apne bed par so jati hoon.(.I don't want to sleep on your bed.. then you sleep on your own bed and I will on mine)

Maan smiled to see her and he instantly came on the bed thinking what if she changes her mood- Arrey geet ..I was joking

Geet -and it was a very bad joke ..mujhe hansi nahin aayi. And she adjusted a little on her side and Maan settled on the other side..

Man was very happy in his heart as they were moving ahead though very slowly but he was ready for that slow progress in their relations..

Get closed her eyes to sleep as she did not want to look at him.She got agree  to share the bed with him for his comfort only but  she was afraid about how would she manage herself at the bed.

Maan kept staring at her face for few moments and he too closed his eyes with a contended smile on his lips

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Morning

Maan's eyes opened and felt some weight on his body. He looked and was surprised to see the source of that weight. He found Geet sleeping with her hand on his chest,leg on his leg and her head on his shoulder. To his more surprise he too had wrapped his arms around her in his sleep.In short they were sleeping hugging each other tight.

Maan pushed his head back to see her face as she was sleeping and her hair were touching his face. He looked at her face for a moment and tried to believe on his luck today. She was sleeping very peacefully. Little he knew that Geet had the habit of roaming on the bed while sleeping . he was very tired last night so slept very soundly and did not know how she came over him. He stared at her face lovingly and kissed on her head. 

He  wisphered -GM Love..and thought in her mind-My best morning till now

Soon he noticed Geet stirring in her sleep and Maan instantly laid back in his old position and closed his eyes pretending that he was sleeping.

Geet opened her eyes..First she tried to locate herself. She acknowledged  that she was not on the couch and then she moved her face a little and found herself locked. She lifted her face and saw maan's fece just near to her face. She twitched her eyes and then realized that she was sleeping on Maan. Her eyes widened as she realized it and she tried to move from there but her injured leg did not support her.

She then tried to remove maan's hand from herself without disturbing him. She did not want him to see her in that position with him.. Maan had already left her body lose so that Geet could not doubt him to awake.She moved his hand easily. She then removed her leg and hand and  slowly slowly sat on the bed.She looked at Maan again but he was sleeping .She let out a sigh of relief and cursed herself - Geet.. see what have you done.. you could not sleep properly for one night. Thank God Maan is sleeping what if he saw me..OMG..it is so embarrassing..How many times mamma scolded you for not sleeping properly but no..you never listened to her. ..Yash too so many time said to sleep properly..but No ..Geet is gete..different from all. How can you listen to anyone ..

She was cursing herself and did not realize that her voice was clearly audible to Maan who was trying hard to stop his laughter while listening to her cursing. He was finding it very hard to control himself.

Geet for a moment forgot that she had a sprain in her leg and moved her leg but cried with pain.

Maan heard that and he got up instantly -Kya hua Geet?

Geet was shocked to see him awakened. she had a doubt now if he was sleeping or not.

Geet-You were awake?

Maan-nn  No main to so raha tha tumhaari awaaz suni to aankh khul gayi.

Geet-Are you sure?

Maan-Haan ..did something happen here? He looked at her with questioning eyes

Geet.-N..no  I just asked you..nothing else.

Maan-How are you feeling now? Ankle kaisa hai?

Geet-abhi bhi pian hai ..

Maan-Hmm let's see... and he took out the crape bandage from her ankle .It was still swollen but was in a better condition...

Geet _ Maan aapko meri wajah se koi problem to nahin hui ..I mean  did I disturb you at night?'

Maan-nahin to..Actually I was also tired so slept and woke up just now.

Geet was now sure that he was sleeping and did not know what happened between them.

Geet-maan how are you ? are you feeling pain on tour forehead

Maan-No geet it was not a deep cut ..and I m not feeling pain.

Geet nodded and tried to get up but Maan held her and said..Geet..don't stress you foot..let me help you.

Geet-Maan ..i m fine and can manage now...

Maan-yes I know you can manage but it will take longer time to heal if you stress your foot.

And he again gave Geet a ride to the bathroom and Geet was now not embarrassed but somewhere feeling good to see his care for herself.

After putting geet in the washroom he warned her-Don't repeat your mistake of coming out on your own. I m just here call me.

Geet gulped and nodded in yes.

Maan came out and sat on the bad imagining his morning ..he was lost in that moment .He took the pillow in his arms and caged it on his chest to absorb the feel of that moment in his heart.

After getting fresh Geet called him and he brought her out and made her sit on the bed.-Geet let me get fresh and I will bring our breakfast here.

Geet nodded and he went.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Priya saw maan with the bandage on his forehead.Ram and Anie were their too for their Breakfast.

Priya-Maan what happened beta ..ye chot kaise lagi?

Ram too looked when priya asked 

Maan narrated the incident of the night.

Ram-How is Geet now.

Maan-She is fine but is not able to walk ..i think it will take two or three days.

Priya heard and moved towards maaneet's room to see geet. All reached there.

Priya reached and saw geet sitting in the bed-geet ..kya ua beta..chot jyada hai kya

Geet-maa nahin main theek hoon..Don't worry.

Ram-But why you both did not wake us?

Maan-papa it was quite late and we too were tired so slept soon.

Ram-Hmm ..geet dard bahut jyada hai kya?

Geet"nahin papa I m fine.

They spent some time there with geet and Suresh brought their breakfast. Ram s phone rang. He looked at the screen and It was Geet's father.

He received the call . he informed that the date for rahul and Anie's marriage was fix.

Ram was happy to hear that and he informed gautam about Geet. Hearing this he said that they were coming to see her.

Ram-most welcome gautam ji

And he cut the phone

Ram informed about the date of the marriage. All were happy to hear that and Anie was little shy to hear that.

All left maan and Geet alone to have their breakfast.

Precap-Ek family outing ho jaaye

Part-54  <-prev/next->>     

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

OH๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ab hame kya pata ki wo work in progress hai..
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hame kllaga ki galati se likh dita kuchh๐Ÿ˜†

main bakwas nahi likh thi na ๐Ÿ˜›
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JeevanaP

main bakwas nahi likh thi na ๐Ÿ˜›

matlab kya hai tumhaara?
main bakwaas likhti hoon๐Ÿ˜ฒ
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I know app ne update diye hi bauth din hogaya phir bhi mai late latif ab de rahi hu comment๐Ÿ˜ณ

bechari geet tho phass gayi๐Ÿ˜‰
ab maan kuch kaam nahi karne dega usse
wo ear ring nikalne mai help kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜† 
maan asking geet to sleep on bed and he tried sleeping on couch
finally donoko bed par hi sona pada๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arre geet apne appko dato math tumhari wierd sleeping style hi maan keliye best hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
maan is so haapy to have geet so near to him
wow precap mai outing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting for next part
Edited by valli30 - 10 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update 
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JeevanaP