Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Bump cause it made me smile to 😆 naps sa, can we get one of your one in a million analysis on PaRud ? Pretty plz lol
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Navin... Its all very well to bump. What the hell about say goodbye! You have driven me insane with that story! Now finsh it...pleaaassseee! 
How amazing that Rudra bought bangles for her and then broke them all in that flaming curtain raiser to the grandiose, gaudy, mucous draining, voice straining, eye burning, gut wrenching , relentless, stubborn, ruthless drama that these two impossibly beautiful, impossibly in love lunatics put on! They totally trashed that railway station! My poor Sannys face was pale and sunburned after all that outdoor shooting and crying! Ashish looked incredibly pink and freshed faced and clear eyed though! Men! They thrive on womens emotional energy...! His voice showed the effect of all that yelling though, the big teddy bear! 

Now please write a melting hot one shot on the mangalsutra, or better yet, incorporate it into say goodbye! (Paraphrasing Rudra) i will die if you dont! I dont want to live if you dont! Thats what you wanted to hear from me right? There, I said it! 
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
What stunning imagery! Brilliant, brilliant writing. How can you even?!
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
repromote, for your reading pleasure.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Will be back to read the story!!
Thank you.

_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

repromote, for your reading pleasure.

You are being missed navin sa!! 
Plz ppplllzzz, aaj Ashish ke jitne ki khushi mein, if u can come up wid an OS or a series may be😉 Plllzzz pretty plzz... Ek baar ajaa ajaa ajaa ajaa aaa jaaa
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CrazyRudraFan_

You are being missed navin sa!! 
Plz ppplllzzz, aaj Ashish ke jitne ki khushi mein, if u can come up wid an OS or a series may be😉 Plllzzz pretty plzz... Ek baar ajaa ajaa ajaa ajaa aaa jaaa

Yes, Navin sa can you please give us some Good bye gift please... patha nahi kab milenge phirse.😊