Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

va21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic os napster!! U write beautifully!! I was silent reader till nw...but i hv followed ur work since 'perfection'...keep up d grt work u r doin!! 
Loved ur yest n tom series also!!
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

SMILE

He would remember the promises he had made to himself, not so very long ago, and a lifetime back. He was in absolute control over every aspect of his life, but especially over himself, over his heart. He had been both totally right, and devastatingly wrong. Because he was both in control, and rioting in chaos. Because every aspect of his life, himself, his heart---was now, simply---her.

And then...he would smile.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello,

First of all  a BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TO YOU...  Had a really  really ...bad day...anything and everything that could go wrong went wrongπŸ˜• Came here for a respite...saw your SMILE ...
opened it eagerly and your SMILE BROUGHT SMILE TO MY FACE!!!!😊  Loved the ending... Hope  they'd shw him buying bangles for hr n the show...😊 Thank you again...

--kate--

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Speechless.. :)  Its too good
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it-
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LivesInHope

I logged in for a short visit
Was Over the moon to ur name next to OS!.

A seemingly small casual everyday gesture of a husband buying some very cheap glass bangles for his wife has been elevated to the status of a revered Act of pure and devoted adoration, an expression of his undying love for her.
He then puts them on her with the same reverence, devotion and love.

All he wants in return is her smile.
Which for him is the most precious gift she cud ever gift him.
A smile just for him. Because of him. To warm his heart and light up his soul.
The entire process from the intention to the adornment of paros wrists is pure beautiful poetry in motion.

The rugged rock of raw masculinity that is Rudra closely inspecting each bangle in huge strong rough soldier hands to assess if its superior enough for his darling paro. He
Searches far and wide, hi and low for the perfect dainty delicate glass circles of love for his equally perfect dainty and fragile paro.

How incredibly lucky is paro???

And how lucky r we to hav u, napsterji???

Im never going to be able to look at churian/bangles in quite the same way again...

Thank you for another breathtaking story

Samina

Samina:

I'm just going to have to say this. I spent a few wonderful hours reading all your comments--not just on my work (which is incredibly sweet and makes me feel absolutely shy and honored) but on other people's works as well. We've PMed back and forth, you and I, and I know how busy you are in asli duniya. But lady, I've highlighted YOUR OWN prose here, which is so well written and so soulful, I literally felt myself choking up as I read your description of this couple. And thats just you reacting to soemthing I dashed off to pass the time between my family member's doctor's visits, so it wasnt even all that evocative, nothing close to your own take on it.

Its probably a huge imposition--but I have the anonymity of the internet to cloak me in case you come after me with a belan in your hand for being so bold--but why don't YOU write? Seriously, you write beautifully, and you always seem to find something tiny, but special in your comments that makes everything you write stand out. Work on a One-Shot, Samina!! Just a small Drabble, within 500 words? Please ????? Seriously, you don't how awesome you'd be, and I really am serious when I say I'd LOVE to read your work too, if you'd consider giving it a shot!

-Navin
shagun-rocks thumbnail
you need to see the smile plastered on my face as i type..hats off to you, girl...πŸ‘
ICanDoThis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai hai Dear Napsterji

Im overwhelmed by such a special msg from u just for little old me.
My face is as red as that font.

I cannot believe u really liked my comment so!!

Aap ne mujhe itney izzat di hei ke meri ankhein naam hogay.

A heartfelt Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for writing to me and such for kind gracious words.

U hav made me realise that im not as invisible and inconsequential a person as felt myself to be.

Im honoured beyond words that u consider me so worthy.
I could never write like u amaazing ladies.

But how abt a quick humble teeny weeny poem instead as i cannot refuse ur graciousness entirely...

Ek mudat se zindagi ke lautey kadam ke awaz sonoo
Achaanak Ehsaas hua ke mein abhi zinda hoon.

Kuch nay dost hein yaha miley
Ao hamarey saath saath likhey

Kuch nay jeeney ke tamana
lagney laga hei yaha sab apna...

Thats especially for you, to show you my regard for u and all those who read and appreciate my comments. Inc Desisoapie as she writes responses to me too.

Thank you

Love
Samina

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet story and yet full of tension as they only go so far - It is hard for both of them to hold back!
It is a beautiful portrayal of their relationship - he is desperate to see her smile and she is so happy when she sees the bangles and that he cares about her so much
and uff even the tension was spot on - I wanted to so into the scene and breakdown the walls for them!

I really liked the last line too - and then he smiled
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You know I want to comment with so much eloquence but I ry can't, I want you to love my response as much as I loved this but I cannot type anything other than--

W*F Navin. I love you so much you poetically-crazy-passionate-lady!

Do you hear that?

Yeah okay.

I freaking love you.

Bye
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
a bump because today's episode made me smile!