Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was so beautiful - made me smile too. :)

-Sona
Polkadots78 thumbnail
How do you write such beautiful words? You made a beautiful, sensuous, and delightful event out of "he buys her bangles to make her smile and her smiles make him smile"
You are incredible!!
rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg... WOW... Loved it...
My Fav lines are the ones below... they summarize Rudra so perfectly...

""Because he was both in control, and rioting in chaos. Because every aspect of his life, himself, his heart---was now, simply---her.

And then...he would smile.

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And this made me smile too.
What a delightful read.
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This took the word adorable to a whole new level! I love that Rudra is so helplessly in love with Paro but still feels the need to lie to himself, it's so in keeping with his onscreen character. I thought this ritual of the bangles was beautiful, not only because he orchestrates it but because Paro participates - they both are hungry for each other.  And whilst there's this underlying passion, it's all about her smile - as you've said - and it makes this activity pure and innocent. Sanaya has a beautiful smile and I'm so glad you've worked it into an OS, I think you've really managed to do it justice. 
I also loved Rudra - the BSD major who has (I'm assuming) excelled in numerous army missions, uses his training to please his wife. I thought your use of words such as "hunt" and the comparison to deer hunting in particular was apt for the situation - Paro certainly does have doe eyes, the lucky girl! I found your description of how besotted he is to be wonderful! I felt so gushy reading the bits where he can't help but try to make her smile, I think I've definitely caught Rangrasiya fever!

You're one of my favourite writers, I always bookmark and favourite your stories so whenever I feel like I need a Rangrasiya high over the weekend, I can just drown into the bliss you provide. This was a fantastic OS, well done Navin-Di :) 

P.S. I don't want to sound demanding, but when do you plan on updating your Yesterday and Tomorrow series? 

Tannu x
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh...who knew gifting bangles could involve such happiness, such tender love and such pleasure for tge giver as well as the receiver!!
Only you could have done this Navin baisa...to turn a perfectly ordinary scenario in to something dreamy, heart-warming and sweet...

I remember reading a story where he gifts her jhumkas... DDC1's Covert Kisses
It made me want jhumkas for my birthday..
But now I want bangles as welll ... ðŸ˜‰

Such a joyous, feel good story.,...absolutely loved reading it!!!
Brilliant beginning to the weekend!

Love
maya

PS: fragrant duty that he lingered over... Priceless!!!  Blew me away...you are sooo good with words!!!!
Edited by What_the - 9 years ago
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Napster, when you title your story, please also set up a title for all your readers comments. I can help you out with this one...
Besotted goofy grins, heart beats messed up! 

Obsessive love for napsters love stories!

Readers and major and Paro felled by love epidemic! 

Loved all your previous posts this week, could not comment, hospital duty for my chota moonchiya who developed a perforated appendix within hours!  As he gets better, I am reaching for my phone/pad more. 

Take Care, god bless!  
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This is the first of your OS's I'm reading and I'm hooked...will go looking for more tomorrow...as need to go to sleep now...and dream about my mr right gifiting me bangles in this way...
your description, imagery, metaphors were brilliant and so vivid i had the whole scene playing in my mind...it was simply and amazing piece on such a simple thing...but then again beauty is in simplicity...and Major saab has learnt that...just as he has learnt that life's most amazing feeling is to know that you are teh reason behind another's smile...and if that another happens to be a loved one the happiness has no bounds...

i loved the whole things...but my favourite was how you isolated each of the smile part...and then she would smile...and then he would smile...it was just perfect...showing how that one simple thing would just change everything...

this was just...it was ...gawd I don't even have any words to describe it...it was love and yet so much more...it was the language of love...where there were no words only gestures...it was simply amazing...thank you for this wonderful treat...I'm so glad I came across it...now off to dreamworld...although you have already gotten me there without even falling asleep...😊
ICanDoThis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I logged in for a short visit
Was Over the moon to ur name next to OS!.

A seemingly small casual everyday gesture of a husband buying some very cheap glass bangles for his wife has been elevated to the status of a revered Act of pure and devoted adoration, an expression of his undying love for her.
He then puts them on her with the same reverence, devotion and love.

All he wants in return is her smile.
Which for him is the most precious gift she cud ever gift him.
A smile just for him. Because of him. To warm his heart and light up his soul.
The entire process from the intention to the adornment of paros wrists is pure beautiful poetry in motion.

The rugged rock of raw masculinity that is Rudra closely inspecting each bangle in huge strong rough soldier hands to assess if its superior enough for his darling paro. He
Searches far and wide, hi and low for the perfect dainty delicate glass circles of love for his equally perfect dainty and fragile paro.

How incredibly lucky is paro???

And how lucky r we to hav u, napsterji???

Im never going to be able to look at churian/bangles in quite the same way again...

Thank you for another breathtaking story

Samina
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pure poetry! Take a bow, napster!