Jodha Akbar 19th May 2014 Written Update-Anniversary

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar 19 May 2014 Written Update

MA says maybe  Begum Jodha Jalal has accepted  you but she will never accept her and she can't  see the Mughal Sultanat  or Jalal  accepting her ,before she came one dasi told her that she will have to pay obeyance to Hindu but she will never do it. That is why despite knowing Sujamal is her brother she conspired against her and was successful and that is why she is against her.It was Jodha's good luck and her bad luck that her conspiracy has been revealed and all know and now she  is back. MA says you are asking me don't you feel ashamed I am not , but what about you even if someone touches an animals kid it protests and attacks. But  Jodha has stolen her son from her  and she is not afraid and she has nothing to lose and that is why she has committed treachery she can go and tell SH everything but she  is not afraid and is ready to get on the hallows and die. Jodha tells MA as she has nothing else and she has lost her child she was feeling pity on her not anger and goes away from there.. MA shouts Begum Jodha as she has nothing to lose and she is a tigress from whom Jodha has stolen her kid and she will attack her and to remember it and she goes out of the palace and remembers how  Jalal  took away her right to call him her son and also DEK scene when Jalal takes away her powers and Jodha saying she pities her .

In the DEK all Hindu Kings are praising and sending gifts and wishes to Shahenshah and Atga is reading the messages to SH for removing teerth Kar and slavery and he says reciprocate with thanks and gifts to all of them. Sujamal also sent one paigam praising SH and he says he wants to listen to what he says.

Moti has tripped opening some curtains and Jodha stops her but a pearl has from her bangle  and Jodha is searching for it and she asks Moti bhai to search for it she finds it and asks for the bangle so that she can get it repaired but Jodha does not want to give it as Jalal had presented it at the time of marriage. MB teases her she has never removed nor it has lost its sheen and already one year passed away. Jodha asks MB to get the jeweler to her so that she can get it repaired in front of her. Then she says one year has passed away and she cant believe it and remembers the scene when Ja put the bangle on her hands

In DEK Jalal get s letter from  Sujamal who praises him for abolishing the tax on Hindus and Shahenshah wants to thank him and thinks he has a different personal impression of Sujamal as a man of word and does not have the same opinion of him as Amer . Even Kunwar Pratap sent a letter he also praises him but suspects his intentions for abolishing the tax and says he will always be his enemy and protect his land. SH says he is an interesting person. Then Atga Sahib says lot of gifts have come from Amer celebrating one year of relationship and he also praises them saying that since the relationship all the tax collection have been increased ,proper and correct. Then he says  that even Bharmal have increased in position . SH says one year passed and remembers when he 1st saw Jodha and smiles again repeats one year passed away .

Jodha comes to Kanha to says already one year passed away  and remembers something and goes  and mangalam in the BG and FB of the wedding scenes and and Jalal also starts walking

Both of them reach a Dargah  and both come to tie a dagga and both are surprised to see each other and smile and tie a dagga  both close their eyes . Jalal finishes 1st smiles and comes behind Jo and when she opens she searches for him the Amer Durgah scene showed. Ja comes from behind and calls her and she asks him what you asked . Ja says you are very clever and you told me if you tell your dua then it does not happen and today you are asking me Jo says but SH then circumstances were different from now Jo says ok don't tell I will not ask and Ja says had you asked one more time I would have told you I was just pulling your leg. Ja starts teasing her and she says you are very dusth and he says seriousy are you calling your husband and SH shaitan and then again Jo gets into a tizzy I did not mean it don't get angry with me Ja says leave it I am teasing you and she says again . Ja says since I year I have been doing it and it has become a habit with me which now I cant leave.Both smile and he puts his hand forward and says come and slowly Jo also puts her  hand shyly in his. Both go Ja keeps watching her and Jo her eyes shy.

MA comes to the cave and lashes the person there with a hunter and injures that person who does not utter a single word she says she will make that person's death very miserable horrific . Before she goes she instructs the guards to get a Hakim for that person and  he should be cured when she comes next.

The whole palace is making preparations for Jo Ja wedding anniversary and HB also comes and supervises the Royal kitchen in the absence of MA. Jo Ja in his hojra and Rahim comes with two dolls and tells them they are SH and his Jodha Begum they are very pretty. SH says your begum is very beautiful and she says your SH is also not bad Rahim disagrees saying both are good. Shehnaz comes and wants the dolls he refuses and she runs behind him and both go out. Ja again teases her saying I praised Rahim's begum but you did not praise me Jo says you wanted  me to praise you that you are very good looking. He says you say you don't want to praise me but still you praise me Jo makes a stunned face  and she says when did I say he teases you mean you don't like me and again Jo makes a face and finds Ja smiling she says so again you are teasing me and he says you make a face when I tease you which I like a lot . She gets angry and says she has work and has to go and leaves a smiling Jalal .

Rahim is running and Shahnaaz behind him and then she snatches the dolls and keeps smiling Rahim loses his balance and falls he catches hold of the parapet wall and shouts for his mother to save him. Jodha shouts Rahim and all seem to come out Ja sees shouts Rahim and runs very fast jumping from the roof to reach Rahim and he does at the nick of the time he catches hold of him before he hits the mud floor. Ruqaiyya Saleema and all come crying Jodha also and watch tearfully  happy that Jalal has saved him. Jalal hugs Rahim very emotionally and suddenly he hears the laugh of Shahnaaz who keeps on laughing he is very angry.

PRECAP All  with Ja and he scolds Jo who is defending her  for keeping the pagal Shehnaaz who she found in Mathura and that a person who is laughing at such an incident is a traitor

1st time Jalal does not tell Jodha what he asked😉  but he always asks for her  or their life together so this time also must have asked the same thing so probably his wish  will get it fulfilled  time has changed him he is following what Jodha used to do
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ive always hated this shehnaz..since day one..useless character hai 😡 kasam se koi kaam nahi hai. Why on earth is she inthe show?
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphicsThank you graphics
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for update...