Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
actually accha hai
nikah karke dafan hojayegi!
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: richmich

It's posted on the rival site and it's true.Its Mohit Malhotra of Splitsvilla.Ab kya inka romance jhelna padega kya?Hey Ram...Ek hi +ve cheez hai Ki shaayad Ab woh usi ke saath IVs mein dikhe.Amen

In all this, the screenspace for the rest of the supporting cast might be even more less..Gauhar toh pakka invisible..rizwan..ayat...

now tat batwara track s over, maybe even the 2 pyari chudails won't get that much screentime..

hope they wrap up this track soon..

those who usually msg Mr.Farhan..pls try to get some info from him regarding the length of  this love track for bakbak
manny136 thumbnail
Just imagine guys wedding hoopla and zaya will be part of it, dances, wedding clothes and all that, even if there is barkat drama weddings r usually fun, zaya had fun at aaliyas wedding till the dowry n mu happened but zaya did get married. Just hope barkat story get a logical happy ending for everyone n we just have to hear how she lives far away in another country with her hubby lol
Ava97 thumbnail
soo now we will get beedi bai ka romance on screen very soon !!!i really hope they this barkat ka track very soon and i think this guy will know about her and will help aliya to get barkat back to track !!!! i will only accept this track if we get zaya romantic moments also and not only their romantic moments !! 
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Barkat will use the guy for creating mu between xain and aaliya. Jin jin ko jealous Zain ko dekhna tha, you never know you cn get to see that.

But they are surely gonna play with the trust issue between the couple. Ughhh.

jealous is ok but mu her with other boy its last thing i want.mohit said his char is positive and look like Bobby is real Barkat i think CV'S want to end Barkat char with happy note by married her.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

jealous is ok but mu her with other boy its last thing i want.mohit said his char is positive and look like Bobby is real Barkat i think CV'S want to end Barkat char with happy note by married her.

His character is positive but it is not said that barkat is turning positive. I hope what you are saying true but the chances are bleak. They are hell bent on ruining whole plot as they dont knw how to get out of this mess.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
happy to have mohit on the Show but why for BakBak?? she doesnt deserve a positve husband. 🤣
anyways hope her track Ends soon. enough of her now.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But I love Mohit😭 
Does this mean Bakbak is here to stay??😡
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And here we were given hopes that Barkat track would end👏
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ash91

But I love Mohit😭

Does this mean Bakbak is here to stay??😡

I also like Mohit, liked him in balh.

I hope nd pray no. But the way cvs are going, I guess yes permanent dhabba she is as of now. Aisa hi chalta raha na toh sirf wohi rahegi show me, baaki sab arabian sea me doobki dene jayenge. 😡