New Entry - Mohit Malhotra paired opposite Dimple-ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys..

Mohit Malhotra will enter our BI as love interest for Barkat...😕🤢
Edited by Aish002 - 9 years ago
Its been reported in 1 of the tv news wala websites and I think it is true...maybe this is how they will wrap things up for her..
hope she gets married and goes to sasural...forever...😊
It's posted on the rival site and it's true.Its Mohit Malhotra of Splitsvilla.Ab kya inka romance jhelna padega kya?Hey Ram...Ek hi +ve cheez hai Ki shaayad Ab woh usi ke saath IVs mein dikhe.Amen
 I want this bakba track to end ,another one to enter as bakbak ka love interst NO NO NO.
Mohit Malhotra means that Roadies Guy ?? Cool chalega...Usse bolo aakey Beedi Ko Le jaaye 
Farhan sir said they going to do a perfect end but thats not means they make us see bawadi LS insist ZaYa romance had hai.they can easily end her char why this?
hope they end her char by married her soon plz.
Excited dimple Jangiani is a fine actress .. ...
If shes not the real barkat i hope the cast a damn good actress like dimple a fine for Barkat too ...Edited by JOHNdaCENA - 9 years ago
So I guess this new guy will help Aaliya in exposing Barkat. Aaliya will plant a fake lover of Beedi so her focus is shifted from Property matter to Love Ka Game
I think he is coming because Mohit confirmed the news as stated by TC article but he doesn't know much about his character yet (fingers crossed that he won't come as bobby's would be hubby). arghh thats why the director said they are halfway done but they don't need to introduce any new character (though I love Mohit I don't want his entry as Bobby's lover nooo) Moreover so much screen space for a cameo.
Barkat will use the guy for creating mu between xain and aaliya. Jin jin ko jealous Zain ko dekhna tha, you never know you cn get to see that.

But they are surely gonna play with the trust issue between the couple. Ughhh.