Beintehaa

New Entry - Mohit Malhotra paired opposite Dimple-ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Read it on a site, obviously can't post it here due to rules, but apparently Mohit Malhotra will play the role of Bawdi's new love interest.
Can we seriously shut the character off? The makers know we can't stand her and now we have to deal with a love track also🥱
Edited by JennyPenny - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ab ek aur cameo jhelna padega...But shayad achcha hai.Atleast she can romance that guy and IVs mein usi ke saath aayegi.Aur usi ke saath zyada screen time milega use.Kisi Ko bhi Lao par Yeh Sab dabba balti jaldi se utha kar jao yaar.Jaldiii...Btw,it's Mohit Malhotra of SplitsvillaEdited by richmich - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Hey who knows maybe bobby will like the guy change her ways n move away with her new hubby n her track will be over, at the moment we still dont know where the real barkat is n if she is the real one she can still be redeemed as she was manipulated by mir khan. We know its a cameo so far so if she is the real barkat she needs a logical n happy ending, it started with a wedding n will end with one too lol
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit Malik is already playing a lead in zee tv show I suppose. How will he play the cameo here? And if it is mohit sehgal, I swear I will break some things in disappointment.

I dnt think its true. Themakers are saying they are contemplating its end asap. Toh yeh pyar ki kahani kahan se shuru ho rahi hai. Do the makers really want to shut the shop or what?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Um...which site did you read it on? ðŸ˜•
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Ya Allah ...Bas ye hi baki reha gayi.. we  are not able to tolerate this bak-bak  in the first place ..now they have added on bak-bak ki pyaar on the list ..awesome just awesome..!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh please! why are they doing this to us, we have no interest in her knowing about her 'love interest' can they just get over her already. 
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BakBak is gonna married to this guy...and he is playing a positive role 
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS but I highly doubt it's true and hope it's not true either cuz I just want to end honestly like one more month n done. 
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where is it posted? Another abrupt introduction of another cameo? This is disaster in the making. I dnt believe it

Ok I read it. Its Mohit Malhotra and not Mohit Malik. Its dt splitsvilla guy if I remember correctly. Now a love story for barkat too. What the hell cvs? I mean romantic moments between them to be witnessed by audience was too much. Are agar audience bagane hai toh bata do. Waise hi chale jate hai. I mean now you are being stubborn and thick headed. Seriously want to bash you all.

I have a feeling Barkat darling will create mu between Zain and Aaliya using this guy. Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago