Beintehaa

New Entry - Mohit Malhotra paired opposite Dimple-ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 5

Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pinkeye

The actor concerned confirmed the news and to start shooting tomorrow. Read tc article.

Okay I'll read soon thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramita94

Wasn't this the same Mohit that was in the race for the role of Zain opposite Pree?

I think she even mentioned it in an interview. Ohh thats interesting. Well lets hope that he is the key to showing Barkat the door.. hope we get to see a jelous Zain tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Was he? I don't remember. But it seems slightly interesting. Though I really thought Bakbak will be out by next month but it seems she is here to stay for long. As long as ZaYa scenes are maintained properly, idc bakbak kisse shaadi ya pyaar karti hai.
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab harshika ke interviews me no bakbak...only kitkit hogi! πŸ₯³
Congratulations evry1...though ek aur bakbak-story sehni padegi...😭
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are guyz! Kisine socha hai agar bakbak ko koi new interest mil gaya to akki bhaiiya ka kya hoga🀣
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Zaya ke saath saath hame RizAyat ki love story dekhni thi, woh toh hua nahi. Who will be interested in Bakbak's love story. Seriously, why couldn't they just concentrate on Rizwan Ayat love story if they want another New romance on the show. I am sure many of us would not mind that. 
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really this now?

I had not cared abt Barkat till last week, as long as ZaYa story was moving ahead... but with Pree's absence things went haywire and now this...new entry...

Didnt Farhan msgd saying Barkat track is going to wrapped asap...he said halfway through, so does that mean...another month

And I dont wanna see Beedi bai romantic scenes, she can go and drown in the bawdi for all I care...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I believe this track is part of wrapping up Barkat's role.

Since she is the real Barkat, i guess this will be shown during this track where she would find out that she is the real Barkat and since Mohit's entry is a cameo and Barkat gets married to him, i believe that they will wrap up Barkat's role by her turning positive and showing her going to her in law's house. Hence they shall not show her as she would be leading her married life at her in laws.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the makers hav gone mad dats it
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
why do u want the mods to close it ?? πŸ˜•
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tareyfan

why do u want the mods to close it ?? πŸ˜•

Cos JennyPenny already opened a new thread on this topic...I saw it only afterwards...so its like multiple thread for same news..😊