Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bh2183 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Oh, it almost NEVER happens in real life. Which is why we get attached to such shows because impossible is a possibility here.

Well let's believe it shall we.. that it will happen in real life too :) I am in wrong side of 30 and when I see a girl who is the right side of it.. I wouldn't wish her to stop expecting these..😳

Originally posted by: anki08

Those scenes were just one timers,gone with the wind you see..Those parts ,,i agree,,reckoned him as a strong character...I myself,,salute such people in REAL life..
But off lately,,he just whines his eyes out...What about the captaincy for which that whole shoe polishing track was laid??All the dream team ideas implemented are a result of Sanyukta-Randhir bickering only!!!
That fight club track to showcase his poverty-he owns a smartphone..
Its about the stagnant characterisation..Constant crying over ex-girlfriend's death dont give him brownie points!!!
And yes,,sometimes his tracks with Sanyukta seem forced..Remember when he sung that song Aashayein-i thought sanyukta will feel infused with new energy but hell no,,a letter dropped and she was like,"I will make you fall in love"...
This seems crass because as much as i think that it isnt her responsibility to mend randhir,,its not her duty to mend Parth either considering the fact that she has so many problems at hand which she willfully ignores and yess,,dont say she is doing it as a friend..Friendship need not call for second love but rather should teach us how to move ahead because love is just a part of life,,yeah but integral..
Peace out buddy,,i wont reply further because you are pretty sweet and you will mistake me as impulsive just like everybody does to every Sandhir/Randhir fan!!

He whines? I had no idea missing someone and thinking about them while shedding tears was called whining.😊 Hmm..his captaincy was shown because he makes good decisions, it didn't mean he would come up with all the ideas. It's still Dream TEAM. It's team work and regarding his poverty and smartphone..there's something called as EMI.😊

And I really don't think they are showing his past for the brownie points. It's to show what has made him what he is today. That's about it.

As per Sanyukta wanting to help him..isn't that what friends do? And as far as I can see Randhir and Sanyukta do not consider themselves as friends. Infact Randhir himself said that they are enemies. I donot see anyone wanting to help their enemies. Looking at Parth now..it's but obvious to Sanyukta that he needs to fall in love to move ahead and that's what she wants to do..I don't think she is considering herself as a contender for his love. She just wants to help him..nothing else.

Originally posted by: sweetmadhuri

πŸ‘

I can't tell u how much I loved ur Post πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly How will Sanyu fall for Randhir when Randhir has always been a jerk in front of her πŸ˜•

And the way ppl are Bashing Ankit and asking him to get out of the show is really too much ... Poor guy he is just doing his Job ...
Its ok if u dont like the character but bashing the actor

I kinda knew There wont be any use complaining to the Cv's
True Actors will have to suffer :(

Great Post Di !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks this was a very sweet reply.  Yes, I really don't condone bashing of any kind. Constructive criticism is something that I-F forums lacks quite a bit. There's either borderline worship fangirling or bashing. And the actors work hard..no one deserves to see tweets and posts on how they should leave and how they are terrible just because the fans think he is interfering in their favorite couple.

Originally posted by: dmgomg

I honestly could not agree more with this bit. I only comment on posts concerning queries and fanfictions here and stay clear of all fan girl drama. I have made peace with the knowledge that love truly is blind  πŸ˜›  I've never penned down my thoughts as you have but it makes me so happy that you did! Gets a little lonely amongst all the die hard Randhir fans in this forum  πŸ˜†

Haha..I really didn't want to post but the Parth and the actor hatred was getting unbearable. Though, it really hasn't changed anything. Fangirls will be fangirls and we really cannot force anyone to be mature. It's hardly the actors fault if you don't like what his character is doing. The actor does what the writer tells him to do. Why bash the guy?

I don't really mind Randhir fans.. it's the way they viciously attack the actors and the characters without a thought is what gets to me. People need to learn to distinguish between a character and an actor. Just because you like an actor doesn't mean whatever his character does is gold. You need not find excuses..people have faults..even fictional ones, accept that.

Originally posted by: bh2183

True preparation makes a huge difference.. however I have to admit I have sometimes fallen for the supporting cast too.. with the 'Parth' character portrayal it hasn't happened

It hasn't happened for me either. I like him but I don't feel the "it" factor that he will be better for Sanyukta, you know? He's a good friend but I don't so far see anything romantic between them. And the writers really really need to stop portraying him as so perfect..no one likes perfection to this extend.

Originally posted by: Raizaada312

πŸ‘

Loved ur post. Completely agree with u.
And dearest MCP has given me another reason to be pissed.
At first I was excited at today's precap that Randhir asked Sanyukta on a date. And next second she is crying. 
Randhir phirse musibat laane wala hai.

I have a feeling it's the picture matter that the article mentioned. Or maybe something else. I wouldn't be surprised if Randhir is the reason why she is crying. It's like his job to make her cry.

Originally posted by: bh2183

"You can't push someone in front of the train and claim a good deed by saying oh I sharpened your pencil 10 years ago, how dare you not remember that? " - That was hilarious.  Every relationship is a whole lot of give and take.. that too on a regular basis!

Exactly..you can't keep stirring up trouble for the poor girl and expect her to fall for you. That's mental!

Originally posted by: anki08

I was not at all talking about the offences 'claimed' on him ,,i was referring to the willful ignorance of these posts and then claiming,Parth suffers the most..That leaves with no plausible reason to stretch it any further..

Okay-I agree about the short memory span,..Its perfectly fine that she completely is amnestic when it comes to Randhir and she has a right just because she has a" choice"...
And yes,,about the pencil sharpening thing and then pushing someone off a cliff-i would really like to throw light on the intensity here..Completing her father's project for the second time really cant be metaphoric for sharpening pencil...

And yes,,about the Randhir tussle,,its pretty obvious actually that people fail to relate to him..It is because he lies at one extreme of a spectre..It all comes to feminism when it comes to Randhir,,not about the equality..We pass verdicts when it comes to him,,never endear to go through the trial..We indulge in supremacy by saying that chauvinists like him deserve seclusion..And well,,why wont we??

Peace out now,,i just want to put it on a halt here ..your opinion is really thought provoking and i have grasped what you meant to convey,to some extent..I wont drag it any more because sometimes,,just let it go!!!
Again,,a great post..

Parth suffers the most? maybe in this forum but I don't see that in the show. πŸ˜†

😊 Him completing her project for the second time was a give and take. ..she did what he asked her and he was supposed to give something in return. Which he did...there was nothing mahaan about it. What he demanded in the first place itself was wrong. She would have recognized his efforts more if he hadn't kept trying to humiliate her every step of the way when she was doing what he wanted. And she did thank him even after all that.

Are you seriously defending Randhir's behavior and attitude? It does seem like it. Would you accept such a behavior from a real guy if you ever encountered one? If he called you a bimbo and demanded you should get married and run a household and not dare dream big in the man' world? Feminism is not a bad thing.

Originally posted by: nia07

I guess i was waiting for such a post . seeing exuses for Randhirs attitude and behaviour is really annoying .I never liked Randhir sigh shekhawat i am waiting for the evolution of the character since first day i watched the show no girl can stand such a guy in real life 

iI could never acknowledge his intelligence for lack some innate humane values in him 
Much needed post i would say

Thanks. That's what I want too. I really want girls to stop making excuses for the character just because they like the actor and almost hero worship him... and bash the other guy's character for being a gentleman. It's so twisted to see how fangirls work.

This exactly how a girl should think..just because he is smart and handsome doesn't mean everything he does is gold and the sun rises and sets on him.  What about the basic..just basic would do for now..humane qualities and values? And no..his past is not an excuse for his behavior. I refuse to accept that nonsense.

Originally posted by: pulu1995

Very much needed post

Well someone HAD to do this and here you are
I'm glad u took time and did this. You deserve thisπŸ‘πŸ‘
Randhir is in the state he is because of Parth  
And why does Parth deserve hatred and more than that how on earth Sanyukta deserve all the rubbish people are posting about her? As you said, no girl would choose a jerk like Randhir is HIMSELF showcasing in front of Sanyukta. She can never even imagine that this guy is in love with her. For her, he is the one making her life hell.
She is asking for someone to support her and here comes Parth like a true friend, who is doing justice to their friendship. All the Sarth scenes till now happens in every girl-guy friendship. The awkwardness at times, the care which is very much needed between friends and who wouldn't save their friend who is in need chodo who is dying?!
Well, tnx for the post and I hope EVERYONE reads this.
No offense to anyone, I love the show Sadda Haq and also Sandhir but we sometimes lack logic and basic commonsense😊

Ah commonsense, the elusive one. Haha..thanks for the reply. I really wish the bashing would stop but it doesn't look like it will. Blind hero worship and excuse making is strong in some fans.