Randhir's REAL Code, Sanyu and love triangle

Posted: 9 years ago
Me and my sister have been watching this show for quite some time now and when the code was explained, we laughed because what Randhir wrote was the exact opposite of what he meant.

What he wrote:
I don't know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I will never fall in love with you. I Hate You. Leave me alone.

What he really meant was:
I know why I think of you so much Sanyukta. I have fallen in love with you. I love you. Please don't leave me.

It was so obvious that he is fighting his feelings for her and really, it suits his character sketch to fight his feelings. It will be awesome to see his passion when he does accept his feelings for her and that is exactly why Parth has been introduced in the story. If he hadn't been there then Randhir would still have been insulting and hurting Sanyukta without the jealousy and the inkling of his feelings that he is having now.

I am a neutral party right now. I don't love any of the guys so far. Parth is too perfect for me to like and Randhir is too much of a sexist jerk. I say it as I see it. Sorry, if I offend the fans. Just look beyond the actor and the hotness and you will understand that what I am saying is the truth. Yes, I know the sob back story of Randhir's past..why is he the way he is. I get it..is it an excuse for him to be a jackass to Sanyukta though? I think not. Does he get the right to tell her what she should do with her life? If she should cook and clean and become a housewife? No he doesn't and no guy should act or demand such a thing. The way he consistently insults her and disrespects her, would Sanyukta choose him? I think not. Would you choose him if you were in her place? Think about this... not picturing him as the handsome face of the actor but as the character. If you knew such a guy, would you see a happy future with him? I think not..no modern logical girl would choose a guy with Randhir..the way he is now. Let me make it clear that I have a problem with the Randhir who insults and belittles females..no matter the reason..no one should have such types of stereotypes.

Sanyukta needs a guy who will support her dream..would she get that if she got together with Randhir now? No, he would stifle her like her dad and brother do. And there's a possibility that he would do the same if they have a daughter. Would she risk that? No. I've been reading posts by fans claiming Sanyukta doesn't deserve Randhir anymore. Ok...why? Because she sees what Randhir shows her? Is that her fault? If a guy is a total jerk to you, will you wonder if he loves you and is just faking being a jerk? You tend to believe what you see. How is she at a fault here?

Truth be told, I have an allergy of I-F forums..way too many fangirls and not many logical at that. You may take offense, I have no right to ask you to say what you may think or not. Infact, this is my first post here in almost 2 years. I deliberated quite a bit before making this topic...because the Parth hatred makes the forum almost unbearable. There's no creative and constructive discussion or criticism. Its all out Parth hatred in this forum. If you check the pages, then you will find almost 60% topics on Parth hatred and 30% on Sandhir scene drooling and the rest on sanyukta and how she doesn't deserve Randhir's passionate love.

If it hadn't been for Parth, Randhir wouldn't be where he is today...he wouldn't know that he is getting jealous. He wouldn't feel bad seeing Sarth's affinity. If Parth hadn't been there than Randhir would have used all this strength in getting Sanyu married to Samir.

The story is about Sandhir...Parth is just a bridge to get them closer. The Sarth scenes that you all hate is what will get Randhir closer to Sanyukta.

And now let me tell you a secret. I work in this industry. The tweets to the channel and the production houses..the petitions and the threats, do nothing. Internet audience DONOT give TRP's. Who do you think you are fooling by claiming to like Arpita-Parth chemistry and by calling Parth and Sanyukta as Sis-Bro? They just amuse the channel and Prod house. For them, this is work..they are not attached to the show or the characters. if the show ends, they work on a new project. But who will loose? The actors. They loose their job. You all know how HARD it is to get a plump meaty role now a days for actors. Many huge actors now have settled for side characters now because Production houses try to launch new faces. Experience was once a plus point and now it has no importance. There's no guarantee that they will get a similarly great role.

Your hatred doesn't bother anyone but the actors..because they feel for their characters..they understand the characters. And not just their character but all the characters they are close to. The actors are all friends and insulting one does bother them all. I myself saw these two actresses talking and one of them was super upset because the other's fans were bashing her left right and center..commenting on  her acting and how bad it was and how her character should just die and the main actress told her to forget it and not pay attention..she was doing a great job and if she hadn't then she wouldn't have gotten such hatred from her fans and then she herself called her fans immature and childish. There you have it...this is the real deal between actors. You are faceless and nameless for the actors but the co star is a friend and friends always support their friends and not nameless people.

Wow, this post is LONGGG...sorry about that. Thanks for reading and I hope for some more fun, constructive discussion and criticism in the show and no vitriol.

Peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my! This was long..!😆
But , you deserve a salute!
I truly LOVED your post!
And, the REAL code, I tell you is actually the real one! RD knows it but won't accept it! 
Basically you are right.. I would personally never choose and MCP guy like RD.. And Why the hell would Sanyukta play ''CID-CID'' and find out if the guy actually LOVES her..?
Its RANDHIR who has to change. And he will. Gradually. Slowly.
And we know it.
Awesome post! :-*

Originally posted by: angel_anisha

Oh my! This was long..!😆

But , you deserve a salute!
I truly LOVED your post!
And, the REAL code, I tell you is actually the real one! RD knows it but won't accept it! 
Basically you are right.. I would personally never choose and MCP guy like RD.. And Why the hell would Sanyukta play ''CID-CID'' and find out if the guy actually LOVES her..?
Its RANDHIR who has to change. And he will. Gradually. Slowly.
And we know it.
Awesome post! :-*

Haha..yes, I'm sorry for the length but I had a lot to say and I doubt I will be posting anymore on the forum so just wrote everything at once.

And the day Randhir changes for the better and supports Sanyukta and her dream and stops being a sexist jerk..he gets my support too. Till then, I'm just going to wait and glare when he does jackass-y stuff. 😆
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well said...finally someone who sees beyond d handsome guys n think real... 👏
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly said about Randhir being a SEXIEST JERK
and i doubt he will ever mend his ways.
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏
smileroy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome post yaar!! Wt u said is about d show n oL each wrd of urs is rite...sme ppl haveade it tooo much with their "so colld logics" criticizin evry1accept Randhir...finally deTe is sm1 who gave th reality chk..dts y I HS strtd to keep awy frm dis forum...i to smtime dont even read their comments and posts...i just soo cnnot stand such negative ppl...tnk u again!;
smileroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileroy

awsome post yaar!! Wt u said about d show n oL each wrd of urs is rite...sme ppl have made heights with their "so colld logics" criticizin evry1,except Randhir...finally there is sm1 who gave them reality chk..dts y I have strtd to keep awy frm dis forum...i to smtime dont even read their comments and posts...i just soo cnnot stand such negative ppl...tnk u again!;

bh2183 thumbnail
I think the chaos among the forums is also because of the actors ability to reach the audience. I agree with your POV. I have my best friend in the industry and I see her going through the difficulties which is difficult for me to fathom.
Randhir even being MCP (I feel like clubbing his head when he behaves like one) has managed to get the fan following. I would give it to his acting abilities.. this scenario seems similar to IPKKND where Arnav if we encountered in real life, we will bury him alive. But as a character and his dedicated association to it we all love it..

And the same dedication is only making Randhir preferable!
smileroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bh2183

I think the chaos among the forums is also because of the actors ability to reach the audience. I agree with your POV. I have my best friend in the industry and I see her going through the difficulties which is difficult for me to fathom.

Randhir even being MCP (I feel like clubbing his head when he behaves like one) has managed to get the fan following. I would give it to his acting abilities.. this scenario seems similar to IPKKND where Arnav if we encountered in real life, we will bury him alive. But as a character and his dedicated association to it we all love it..

And the same dedication is only making Randhir preferable!

now u r a person who talk sense and logic!! Sighs!! DeRe are ppl like u in d forum...i totally agree its param!! Whom I adore as an actor...cuz actors r for acting...n not about hotness shakl n oL...agar apko ye sb chiye den go for models...