Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anki08

Hey,,

First of all,,a wonderful post..But i guess i have the liberty to put forward my perspective here...
Yes,,i agree that you will recently encounter many posts screeching about Parth's hatred,,but why is it so that the posts that claim Randhir to be a stalker,,a molestor go unnoticed,,why when he is claimed to have perversions,,we wishfully ignore!!!Aren't these too great of offences to be implied on someone just like that...

And the next thing,,why is every Sandhir fan looked upon as impulsive and rash..Its disdainful actually...Oh my god,,they are expressing dissent,,so they are childish and immature..Calling everyone's perspective as bland doesnt seem to make much sense to me either..

And about this Sandhir/Sarth fiasco,,I would really love to have them as individual characters because this jumbling of names dont make or break anything
Sanyukta-I agree that she is seeing what she is bound to..Afterall,,she doesnt have the slightest idea about Randhir's predicament..But you know,,in some earlier episodes,,she had started reckoning Randhir's good side but now,,it is again back to the initial stages,,every time,,her marvellous comparisons of Parth and Randhir does seem shallow ,,rest i agree to her falling for Parth...

Parth-The actual problem is the unnecessary attention impinged upon him...His life,,his "Sob Stories",,i actually wonder if he has any compassion towards engineering..

Randhir-I agree he has that streak of chauvinism buried in his every aspect and you say,,his childhood life aint any excuse for that??Well,,then our childhood seems to have no impact on our adult behavioural manifestations..But i guess,,one whose mother has deserted him,,i find his life more complicated than the one who cries his eyes out over his ex-girlfriend after having intimate moments with bestie...And yes,,i am not covering up for his behaviour,,nor saying why he is the one for Sanyukta because it aint Sanyukta's responsibility to fix him..It wil come on its own ...Its about the acceptance that has to be gradual..
Rest,,i agree that we should maintain the distance between fiction and reality...

Of course you have the liberty to express yourself. Hmm..ok..did he do anything to warrant being called a molester or a stalker? I can only imagine the scene in the Library when he got them locked. That, I'm sorry, but was wrong of him and yes that would be called as molestation. Girls these days dig Stalking thanks to the twilight series so some do find it romantic, but I don't. Has he stalked her? Kind of. sorry, but it's true.

Individually, I dislike Randhir for his attitude and behavior..only recently has he been bearable due to his slowly getting in touch with his feelings because of the jealousy that Parth awakens in him.

Do you know how human beings work? If someone is good to us, we recognize that but if that same person starts being bad, we forget the good deeds. That is what is happening with Sanyu. She can see Randhir's good side but Randhir himself ruins it by creating trouble for her. How can you like someone or see their good side if he is terrible to you and keeps searching for a way to put you in trouble? Sanyukta is not at blame here really.  And her comparison of them both. It's human. Even our parents compare us. It's but natural to say..he always helps me but you always put me in trouble because it's TRUE. She is not making a list of his good deeds and bad deeds..she is seeing what is in front of her. You can't push someone in front of the train and claim a good deed by saying oh I sharpened your pencil 10 years ago, how dare you not remember that? Human beings have short attention span.

No. His childhood is not an excuse. Just like you can't excuse people who harm others by saying Oh his childhood was bad..his mom deserted him..so it's fine if he hurts other people now. Would you accept such an explanation for real people? Then why for a fictional one? I'm not making excuses for Parth. It's about time he gets over Arpita and lets go of the guilt but being emotional is not a crime. Just like we don't scoff on Randhir for being emotional about his mom's desertion or his dad's problems, we shouldnt scoff on Parth for having feelings for his dead GF.
bh2183 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Of course you have the liberty to express yourself. Hmm..ok..did he do anything to warrant being called a molester or a stalker? I can only imagine the scene in the Library when he got them locked. That, I'm sorry, but was wrong of him and yes that would be called as molestation. Girls these days dig Stalking thanks to the twilight series so some do find it romantic, but I don't. Has he stalked her? Kind of. sorry, but it's true.

Individually, I dislike Randhir for his attitude and behavior..only recently has he been bearable due to his slowly getting in touch with his feelings because of the jealousy that Parth awakens in him.

Do you know how human beings work? If someone is good to us, we recognize that but if that same person starts being bad, we forget the good deeds. That is what is happening with Sanyu. She can see Randhir's good side but Randhir himself ruins it by creating trouble for her. How can you like someone or see their good side if he is terrible to you and keeps searching for a way to put you in trouble? Sanyukta is not at blame here really.  And her comparison of them both. It's human. Even our parents compare us. It's but natural to say..he always helps me but you always put me in trouble because it's TRUE. She is not making a list of his good deeds and bad deeds..she is seeing what is in front of her. You can't push someone in front of the train and claim a good deed by saying oh I sharpened your pencil 10 years ago, how dare you not remember that? Human beings have short attention span.

No. His childhood is not an excuse. Just like you can't excuse people who harm others by saying Oh his childhood was bad..his mom deserted him..so it's fine if he hurts other people now. Would you accept such an explanation for real people? Then why for a fictional one? I'm not making excuses for Parth. It's about time he gets over Arpita and lets go of the guilt but being emotional is not a crime. Just like we don't scoff on Randhir for being emotional about his mom's desertion or his dad's problems, we shouldnt scoff on Parth for having feelings for his dead GF.

"You can't push someone in front of the train and claim a good deed by saying oh I sharpened your pencil 10 years ago, how dare you not remember that? " - That was hilarious.  Every relationship is a whole lot of give and take.. that too on a regular basis!

Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

My replies in blue bold๐Ÿ˜›
 I'm not sure about others, but I do understand the need of Parth's character in this show. Which is why I was never bothered about him, until now. There has been too much focus on Parth, what's more annoying is that all scenes of Sanyukta and Parth are similar. You can hardly tell the difference from one another๐Ÿฅฑ

Haha..yes well this is what happens when you have a LOT of characters..the writer tries to be fair to everyone and ends up with almost same type of scenes for them. Like Yoyo being googoo eyed at Kaustuki and Jiggy being a doormat for Randhir. Then why just disdain for Parth? Why not for the others too? That's what I'm saying..be fair with your criticism. ๐Ÿ˜Š

. Couldn't agree more. Inspite of being a SanDhir shipper, I whole-heartedly accept that Randhir is totally undeserving for Sanyukta at this moment. Another reason why I'm so annoyed with the current track of the show. 100+ episodes and still the character progression of Randhir is almost negligible. He is still the bloody misogynist who would leave no stone unturned to belittle a woman. ๐Ÿคข

Exactly, I've been wondering the same thing..why has the character arch stopped for the main guy? Him calling her a bimbo (which I find sooo insulting and annoying) and what not and trying to get her in trouble. What's the deal with that?  Sanyukta has proved her mettle time and again..why does he still belittle her talent? Why keep putting her down? And how in the world will she EVER fall for him if he acts the same?

Totally agree with you on this. It once again shows how the story is stuck since so long. Sanyukta needs to see that Randhir does care for her, but alas we hardly get to see any such sequences in the show that will make her see that.

Oh but that's not her fault. He doesn't let her see it. Even his concern is shrouded in growling disdain and anger. We can't blame her for not seeing his real motive. We are the audience and we KNOW that he has feelings for her..that they are meant to be but the characters are unaware of it. we get frustrated that she cant see it what we can..but its because she really hs no freaking clue what is going on in his head.

This is the story of every forum on IF๐Ÿ˜† I'm not at all amused๐Ÿ˜† But honestly, I'm getting a bit annoyed with Parth. I have already stated my reasons in the first paragraph.

Which is fine. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. We cannot dictate others. But that annoyance shouldn't take a vindictive and hurtful turn is all.

I'm not sure if I hate the SaRth scenes, or the fact that Parth is actually pushing the story backwards. We have seen ENOUGH of Randhir getting jealous of Parth's closeness with Sanyukta.

Well actually again individual taste here. Some love these scenes and some dont. I personaly love it because it  will push Randhir to take steps to make himself a better person in her eyes.

I have no idea about what happens behind the scenes, so I wouldn't comment on this. However, as a fan of the show, I think I have the right to say what I don't like about it๐Ÿ˜Š

You do and you should. as an audience, it's your right. Just keep in mind that you don't hurt someone by them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice post. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks. Your's was too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I was not at all talking about the offences 'claimed' on him ,,i was referring to the willful ignorance of these posts and then claiming,Parth suffers the most..That leaves with no plausible reason to stretch it any further..

Okay-I agree about the short memory span,..Its perfectly fine that she completely is amnestic when it comes to Randhir and she has a right just because she has a" choice"...
And yes,,about the pencil sharpening thing and then pushing someone off a cliff-i would really like to throw light on the intensity here..Completing her father's project for the second time really cant be metaphoric for sharpening pencil...

And yes,,about the Randhir tussle,,its pretty obvious actually that people fail to relate to him..It is because he lies at one extreme of a spectre..It all comes to feminism when it comes to Randhir,,not about the equality..We pass verdicts when it comes to him,,never endear to go through the trial..We indulge in supremacy by saying that chauvinists like him deserve seclusion..And well,,why wont we??

Peace out now,,i just want to put it on a halt here ..your opinion is really thought provoking and i have grasped what you meant to convey,to some extent..I wont drag it any more because sometimes,,just let it go!!!
Again,,a great post..

Originally posted by: bh2183

Yup .. he would change.. We all watch shows for believing in these 'larger than life' scenarios. It dosen't happen so often in real life, so we cross our fingers in the reel world.  So I believe Randhir will listen to his inner voice, down the line.. sometime in furture

Oh, it almost NEVER happens in real life. Which is why we get attached to such shows because impossible is a possibility here.
ournewboyfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This post gave me hope :D love it. 
nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess i was waiting for such a post . seeing exuses for Randhirs attitude and behaviour is really annoying .I never liked Randhir sigh shekhawat i am waiting for the evolution of the character since first day i watched the show no girl can stand such a guy in real life 
iI could never acknowledge his intelligence for lack some innate humane values in him 
Much needed post i would say
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very much needed post
Well someone HAD to do this and here you are
I'm glad u took time and did this. You deserve this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Randhir is in the state he is because of Parth  
And why does Parth deserve hatred and more than that how on earth Sanyukta deserve all the rubbish people are posting about her? As you said, no girl would choose a jerk like Randhir is HIMSELF showcasing in front of Sanyukta. She can never even imagine that this guy is in love with her. For her, he is the one making her life hell.
She is asking for someone to support her and here comes Parth like a true friend, who is doing justice to their friendship. All the Sarth scenes till now happens in every girl-guy friendship. The awkwardness at times, the care which is very much needed between friends and who wouldn't save their friend who is in need chodo who is dying?!
Well, tnx for the post and I hope EVERYONE reads this.
No offense to anyone, I love the show Sadda Haq and also Sandhir but we sometimes lack logic and basic commonsense๐Ÿ˜Š
scarletmalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
even i felt that the hatred for parth was going a little overboard
and also the posts defending all of randhir's MCP actions and showcasing him as the poor,broken and jealous soul...and why will sanyukta go on to choose a boy who always makes it sure that she doesn't come near him or affect him
and thanks for the post๐Ÿ˜Š
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res 
will update 2mrw...2 sleepy to type now!

I know, i know im late but kya karen...was too caught up with my studies n the tsuNaMo waves that created history!

but yeah coming to d point...u r right on all accounts...kudos to u 4 making this post!
as much as i like param...i cannot bear this worshipping of randhir n behaving like adoring fangirls mooning over an MC P obnoxious character...raqndhir as a character is complex n ppl like him 4 being that but that does not mean that he is always right!
he is rude, mean n obnoxious n which girl in her right mind wud fall for sum1 like him as randhir is presently? i think ppl need to start being realistic n try to distinguish b/w the actor n d character!
also why this unnecessary hatred 4 parth...he is a perfectly nice guy,a supportive friend n a thorough gentleman...whats wrong in sanyu being attracted to him?
the show was never projected as sanyu's n randhir's love story but as sanyukta's journey in a man's world thru failures,wins n setbacks n friendships...it was never a typical love story...
so why such angst?
is it bcoz parth is not such a douchebag as randhir projects himself to be n thus more of an attractive personality to sanyukta?
i understand why randhir is that way but he has no right to be so mean n caustic...thousands of ppl get separated in this world n all do not have d perfect life but they learn to live with it n come out of it stronger!what makes randhir so different?even sanyukta n parth have family issues. but they r not so bitter about itll...
i really wish randhir will come out of this jerkish behaviour under the influence of sanyukta but till then im sorry as much as i like him i cant see sanyu falling for him...
r we really that dense that we wud protest when sum1 actually shows us a piece of reality n start hurling abuses when we dont get our way in d picture perfect fantasy of the ideal couple we have in our minds?
what is parth's fault in all this? he is being a true n supportive friend...i just cannot digest the amount of hatred hurled at him n i thus try to avoid this forum as much as i can.
the reactions to anybody opposing randhir here in this forium is so juvenile n at d same time personally vindinctive that u want to get out of it!

n u lady, once again i applaud u 4 being brave enuf to make this post in this fascism of a forum where common sense n reality is replaced by fan girl-ism n anti-parth movement! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by medha16 - 9 years ago