Users

Frequent Posters

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

wonderfull n amazing...

totally luv it...
asad n zoya realise they are falling for each other...
fabulous...
beautifully written...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...

Thanx glad u liked it and will defiantly PM u😃
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplySmile

Heyyy😃

Sorry for commenting so late, but you probably know the reason

LOVED the manglpur-wala Asad in this, I will never get tired of reading "ZZZOOOYYYAAA"

And the whole you have to let me take you to college everyday,

Excuse me while I go an fan girl

OMGHHKP THEY REALIZED THEY'RE IN LOVE🥳

HALLELUJAH

I cannot wait to see Armaan's entry in this,

A jealous Asad makes a happy me

UPDATE SOON,

I really want to see a bike scene with the two

Its fine hope u are feeling better now 
glad u liked it ðŸ˜ƒ
I love reading jealous Asad's and in my story we will be seeing jealous Asad very soon ðŸ˜‰
And u will defiantly be seeing a bike race dont know when but there will be one
will defiantly update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail
Thanx glad u liked it ðŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Chapter 15

With the realizations dawned upon Asad and zoya that they both have feelings for eachother they both were in a awkward position since then. They didn't know how to act I front of each other especially after realizing that they have fallen  for each other but neither of them are not ready to accept it.

After a while of contemplating about there relationship, Asad and zoya finally came downstairs.

While zoya was walking down the stairs she ended up tripping and she closed her eyes ready for the impact but before she could plummet down the staircase she felt two arms encircle her from behind and save her from falling. She looked up and looked in asads eye which spoke only care and... Love.

MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHI

They both stood there for what felt like hours when finally zoya was the first to break out of the trance. She moved back while Asad still had his arms around her waist. She tried getting out of his hold but Asad kept staring at zoya lost in her eyes.

Zoya than started to snap her fibers which finally got Asad out of his trance.

Zoya: Uhhh. Thanks for saving me. Once again

Asad: no problem (in his head) I will always be there to save you for whatever comes your way. It will have to go through me first.

Zoya:  Asad u hungry I will go make you something

Asad: Uhhh sure

Zoya then went into the kitchen while Asad followed her into the kitchen and ended up sitting on the counter watching zoya cook  zoya felt uncomfortable seeing Asad just stare at her the whole time when finally Asad said

Asad: zoya do you like me???

Zoya was flabbergasted hearing Asad say that and ended up coughing

Zoya: excuse me???

Asad: I mean do you like me as a person? Honestly

Zoya: first promise you won't get offended by what I say

Asad: uh oh this is going to be bad anyways I won't now say

Zoya: honestly I hated you the first time I saw you seeing you with those girls around you full playboy image.

Asad was frowning when zoya was saying that

Zoya: I also kept hearing that you always flirt with everyone on college and how you are the biggest flirt in the entire college and I hate guys who act like that never liked them  from the beginning. But.

Asad: but

Zoya: but then I saw how nice of a guy you are and that even though with your playboy image and showing a rough exterior, you do have a heart of gold and you are actually a really sweet and kind guy.

Asad was actually blushing YES the AAK was blushing

Asad: in his head : o god that was so sweet  of her but not good I might get diabetes or better yet zoyabities why is she sooo sweet?!?! OMG am I actually blushing wow look zoya what you have done to me

Zoya : Asad are you okay u are zoning out again

Asad: o sorry I mean that's so sweet of you

Zoya: anyways Asad let me go cook something I am getting hungry to now

Zoya went into the pantry and started to look for something to make while Asad was still staring at her and admiring her.

Zoya looked in the kitchen and found a packet of Maggie noodles

Zoya: Asad how is Maggie noodles do you want to eat that

Asad in his head: only if you feed me

Zoya: ASAD!!!

Asad: huh yes I would love to

Zoya: Asad I think you need to go to the doctors you have been zoning out since morning.

Asad:  if only you knew it was because of you

Zoya: did u say something

Asad: nope

Asad exists the kitchen saying he needs to use the bathroom 

Asad In is head : how do I tell zoya that I really like her and haven't felt for any other girl like I have for her? Okay let me try zoya I really like you wanna go out? NO that seems weird? Zoya Ji I really am falling for you would you give me the pleasure and go out with me? Ewww did I really think that ugh! One more time. Hey zoya so since this trip I really like you and haven't felt about anyone the way I have for you would you want to go out with me? That seems better the AAK charm hasn't failed ever so it shouldn't today. Hopefully.

Asad walks back into the kitchen and sees zoya cooking magie noodles.

Asad walks up to her all cool with attitude in his walk... Until he was infrint of zoya

Zoya: hey Asad

She said with a huge smile on her face

Asad: hi... Woh actually... I

Zoya: Asad do you want to say something?

Asad: yes... Woh... Zoya I...

Asad in his head: what the hell is wrong with me this has never happened before why can't I say it OMG

Asad: zoya I ... I... Look since we have been in Bhopal... I... I

Zoya dropped the spoon she was stirring her Maggie noodles with

Asad: I... I... I am... I really-

Zoya: OMG WE FORGOT OUT PROJECT

Asad: see I really-

Zoya: ASAD HOW DID WE FORGET THE REASON WE CAME HER?!?!

Assad: zoya I-

Zoya: ASAD ARE YOU LISTENING WE FORGOT THE PROJECT OMG WE ARE GOING TO GET YELLED AT

zoya ends up shaking Asad to him out of his trance

Asad: Zoya did u not hear what I was trying to say?

Zoya: huh what no WE FORGOT OUR RESEARCH PAPER AND ITS DUE IN TWO DAYS!!!

Asad: zoya calm down we will finish it don't worry when I am here

Zoya ends up sitting down and holds her head in her hands

Zoya: how could I forget that we have such a big project

Asad: zoya

Zoya: we are going to fail! I have never failed in my life

Asad :zoya listen we-

Zoya: mom is going to be so angry I'm so screwed

Zoya had started to form tears in her eyes

Asad grabs zoya by her shoulders and shakes her trying to get her out of her trance

Asad: ZOYA LISTEN TO ME

zoya looks up at Asad and their eyes finally lock

Asad: zoya we are going to be fine you said na that we have two days until we have to turn it in right? So why are you worrying don't worry we will be fine we will finish it today and we will head out tomorrow early morning and reach back home by night. I promise we will be fine. I promise zoya don't worry I am here we will be fine

Asad and zoya are in a eye lock

Mitwa ISHQ pe ZOR nahi

Zoya: promise? Promise Asad you will be here for me?

Asad: forever

Asad: zoya let's go out for now to finish our project

Zoya: yea give me a minute let my change and get my purse

Zoya left and went upstairs to change leaving Asad to contemplate how to confess to zoya

Asad to himself: what the heck just happened? What is happining me AAK the guy who points at a girl and she will be into arms in the next 2 seconds then why can't I tell zoya that I really really like her? why am I getting stuck every time I am trying to talk to her.

By this time zoya walks back in a sees Asad again in a trance for the millionth time today

Zoya to her herself: Allah Miya I think Asad has gone insane what is he thinking of? Is he worried about the project? But he looks so cute in his trance though. Allah Miya zoya why are you blushing?

Zoya the walks up to Asad and snaps him out of his trance

Zoya: let's go

Asad: yea

Once they get outside they both get on the bike but since they both have confessed to themselves they like eachother there is a akwardness between them. Eventually they both get on the bike while zoya is hiding her blush. Once she gets in she only puts her hands in asads shoulder, while Asad is feeling a shock the second she touches him.

Asad smirking : uh zoya you hold me like you always do I don't want you to fall

Zoya: huh?

Asad: I mean

Asad then grabs zoyas hands from his shoulders and pits them both on his waist tightly pulling her from her hands closer to him while zoya is blushing more this time while Asad is seeing this through his mirror and is smiling seeing the effect he has on her.

They both went and finalized there project and when they got back home they both came in and both dropped onto the sofa exhausted.

Zoya: thank you Allah Miya we finished our project

Asad: thank god or you would have ended up crying again

Zoya: Asad you know in my old college I was always the one who finished all my others early and turned then in before to l.

Asad; I can tell, but zoya how were you like in your old college? You never really talk about it.

Zoya: I loved my old college I miss it so much. I had a group of friends that had ridz the sweet one in our group, Sid the one who flirted with everyone and ridz would always get angry at him when he did and then he would have to pacify her with chocolates, gifts, and anything she wanted but he loved her and he was a harmless flirt who flirted more or less to annoy sid, Sid is like a brother to me. He messes with me all the time and he ends up driving me crazy.

Asad: that's sweet so ridz and Sid were together (in his head) I hope one day we will be togather soon if i can get 6 words out " will you go out with me"

Zoya: and then there is arnav and kushi. Kushi is my best friend forever we did everything together from having the same classes to joining the same clubs and sports. Kushi is one of the most funniest and sweetest girls there is she is like a sister to me. Then there is Arnav the ASR of the college. He is in love with kushi and also he is her fianc because they have already planed to get married but are not engaged but every guy in the college know not to mess with kushi or that won't be pretty. Arnav treats me as his younger sister he won't tolerate any one messing with me he has gotten mad at Sid before because he made me cry once over one of his stupid Pranks.

Asad in his head: great so I will have to deal with one of her brothers and also kushi. Ya Allah I hope they like me. But I can just watch her talking all day long she is so pretty when she talks.

Zoya: then we have Ayaan and humeira. They have a complicated story. Firstly humeira is one of the most humble girls in the entire world. She calls me her baaji I know Ayaan and humeira since childhood. Ayaan is a quiet shut guy who loves to study to everyone BUT when he is with his friends he is the life of the party. Always joking around, talking, and not at all shy. Ayaan and humeira like eachother a lot and I mean a lot but they both won't admit it to each other. We all have tried to get them to confess that they love eachother but it never works. I just hope they get together before it's to late.

Asad in his head: that sounds so much like me and zoya. I really want to confess and I'm trying but my mouth hates me and nothing comes out, but I'm not a shy person but with zoya it's different. Ya Allah I need to confess soon but nothing will happen hopefully I need to just confess come on Asad you can do it.

Asad: yea that's so sad I hope they confess and get togather I think all couples should be able to confess eachother.

Zoya: I agree with you. Asad I forgot to tell you about one of the most important person in our group.

Asad: yea tell ( in his head): I will confess after she finishes hopefully this is the last person between our love story

Zoya: so the biggest flirt in our group is Armaan Malik. Armaan is some what like you he is a big playboy but had a heart if gold just like you (zoya blushes). He is very sweet and kind.  He kind if looks like you (hehehhe) me and him are so close and he is the most protective of me. He doesn't let any guy get close to me. You know Asad the funny thing is that people have a name for us and it's zormaan, it's really cheesy but people think he is in love with me and that's so funny like we are just really close friends.

Asad was fuming and the veins in his head were close to popping hearing this. Asad was jealous hearing zoya have a couple name with someone else. 

What will happen when the 2 meet? Will Asad be able to confess to Zoya? Will Zoya confess her love instead of us? When Armaan and Asad meet what will happen between he 2? Stay tuned :) 

Hey guys so this update is because today is my first day of summer and because I did good on my exams (Thank god) thanx for all the prayers guys that u sent for me it worked ðŸ˜ƒ Hope you guys like this update please leave your comments and please like it. The next chapter is already in writing almost half way written I will write more and faster when I read your guys comment they keep me motivated the most to write only reason I continued writing was thanx to u guys Love u all hope u guys enjoy the update 😃 

Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

When he said Zoyabities🤪, I had nearly fainted of adorableness, I just cannot handle that,

Excuse me while I go and fangirl over that

Asad was just over the top CUTE,

Seriously when he thought only if you feed me, 

Zoya you've just practically won the lottery here😆

The poor guy practiced exactly what he was going to say only to come out with uhh...woh...actually🤣

Okay if Asad gets jealous with Armaan not even int eh picture yet, what will happen when he really comes in, thats what I'm thinking, the sneak peek of the jealous Asad has got me so excited for the next update

Please update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail

When he said Zoyabities🤪, I had nearly fainted of adorableness, I just cannot handle that,

Excuse me while I go and fangirl over that

Asad was just over the top CUTE,

Seriously when he thought only if you feed me, 

Zoya you've just practically won the lottery here😆

The poor guy practiced exactly what he was going to say only to come out with uhh...woh...actually🤣

Okay if Asad gets jealous with Armaan not even int eh picture yet, what will happen when he really comes in, thats what I'm thinking, the sneak peek of the jealous Asad has got me so excited for the next update

Please update soon😃

Awww Thats really sweet I am really glad u liked it ðŸ˜ƒ
Don't worry u will be seeing loads of jealousy in the upcoming chapters but wont say it will be the cute type bad type or both ðŸ˜‰
Will update soon hopefully by this weekend if not before  ðŸ˜ƒ
SimplySmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess101

Awww Thats really sweet I am really glad u liked it ðŸ˜ƒ
Don't worry u will be seeing loads of jealousy in the upcoming chapters but wont say it will be the cute type bad type or both ðŸ˜‰
Will update soon hopefully by this weekend if not before  ðŸ˜ƒ

Nice to know your updating soon,

I'm trying to think what you mean by good type and bad type??????

This may take a while

princess101 thumbnail

Nice to know your updating soon,

I'm trying to think what you mean by good type and bad type??????

This may take a while

U will find out soon if u enjoy seeing Asad jealous u will enjoy the upcoming chapters mostly when Armaan is introduced all the new characters should hopefully make there grand entry by the new 2-3 chapters for sure I dont think the next chapter but the upcoming ones defiantly ðŸ˜ƒ
SimplySmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess101

U will find out soon if u enjoy seeing Asad jealous u will enjoy the upcoming chapters mostly when Armaan is introduced all the new characters should hopefully make there grand entry by the new 2-3 chapters for sure I dont think the next chapter but the upcoming ones defiantly ðŸ˜ƒ

Okay then, I'm most excited for Armaan's entry, I can already imagine a jealous Asad, and it makes me all fangirly 

Sooo if the entries are not in the next chapter, what is going to fold out in the next chapter???

princess101 thumbnail

Okay then, I'm most excited for Armaan's entry, I can already imagine a jealous Asad, and it makes me all fangirly 

Sooo if the entries are not in the next chapter, what is going to fold out in the next chapter???

😉 Wait and watch ðŸ˜ƒ