According to novel : Bulbul marries Suresh :O

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so just heard about kumkum bhagya and so researched about it last night and saw all the episodes on youtube.

loved it and hoping to see it further.

but according to the novel "Sense and Sensibility" on which this show is actually based. bulbul have affair with Purab but she marries suresh as purab leaves country and moves to london.

Frankly in all ekta's show we always get leads married to each other but the parallel lead always end up with some other characters. i just hope, this beautiful couple RaBul doesn't end up like other ekta show or like the novel. it will be really disappointing.

sorry for being negative, but ekta's shows has always end up with my heartbreak, and so i am moving forward very cautiously.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. RaBul is temporary. SulBul is end game. SulBul πŸ₯³ Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 9 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

Yes. RaBul is temporary. SulBul is the end game. SulBul [:D/]

I find RaBul way more cute and adorable then SulBul, anyways, this time I will Be prepared for the shocks and will not invest too much on RaBul😭
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm with you & its Rabul all the way for me - I mean OMFG did you SEE the chemistry between them in today's under the table scene???!!!😳😳😳 Hayeee they are just sooo HAWT together!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ & sorry to say but Bulbul & Suresh NOOO frickin way he looks more like her nerdy, older brother not potential boyfriend/lover material!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm not getting my hopes up re Rabul tho espesh having suffered previously thanks to EK - still to this day I'm mentally scarred re the way she butchered my beloved Arvi...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
BTW sorry to sound like a dunce but I'd heard this show was based on S&S but fail to see the similarities????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
kath1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really need to read this book. so if that happen to bulbul and suresh according to the book. what happen with abhi and pragya in the book.
zaroo22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ekta said she will make lil bit change maybe rubul won't get seperated !!as for suresh I think he will turn evil !!! N rubul are parallel lead ok maybe they will get seperated for a while than everything will fine so they will get back together I hope Ekta n cv don't use arvi magic cuz we all know wht happen to arvi n we begg cv spear rubul dont otherwise kb trp will go down as viewers are liking rubul chemistry so much so plzz don't disappoint us plzzz !!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In terms of chemistry, the CV's so far have mainly been showin' more of this w/Surya (Suresh + Pragya) & Purbul but as an audience we can see chemistry with both romantic & non-romantic scenes.  W/Surya, we are seeing their chemistry more through their friendship while w/Purbul, we are seeing their chemistry through their fighting but this doesn't mean that we'll never see chemistry w/Surul.  So far there are certain things w/Suresh & Bulbul that are goin' more against them.  They're not close friends, the romantic feeling between them is not mutual, & we are not seeing them arguing for example but I think Surul will be a more slow burning, dark horse pair who will surprise us.  We will eventually see them sizzle.  I feel different people are imagining different things w/this show.  Like I have made up some Surul ff which takes place in the future of the show so I have become attached to Surul.  Edited by edabella - 9 years ago
moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is Ekta's show, the public most fav always get crushed. 
The RaBul fans are trying their best to make these two as a permanent couple.  Some of the shows changed their track on public's demand . We need to let them know that we want RaBul and don't want another purvi and Arjun massacre. 
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

I'm with you & its Rabul all the way for me - I mean OMFG did you SEE the chemistry between them in today's under the table scene???!!!😳😳😳 Hayeee they are just sooo HAWT together!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ & sorry to say but Bulbul & Suresh NOOO frickin way he looks more like her nerdy, older brother not potential boyfriend/lover material!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm not getting my hopes up re Rabul tho espesh having suffered previously thanks to EK - still to this day I'm mentally scarred re the way she butchered my beloved Arvi...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

BTW sorry to sound like a dunce but I'd heard this show was based on S&S but fail to see the similarities????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

few similarities are : 1. all female household 

2. brother in whose name the marriage hall is in

3. suresh was in army and so is the character from the novel who ends up marrying the younger sister, here bulbul

4. there is a very handsome guy in the novel with whom younger sister has affair but finally ends up marrying ex-army officer, here, bulbul, purab and suresh.

this is what i found on wiki...i haven't read the book myself

i just hope for rabul!😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kath1

i really need to read this book. so if that happen to bulbul and suresh according to the book. what happen with abhi and pragya in the book.

i haven't read the book but they do get married and at the end live happily ever after...i so love the chemistry of abhi-pragya, can't wait to see more of there scenes😳