Jodha Akbar

~Happy Birthday Lavina Tandon~

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hii everyone...!!!

Aadab...!!!

But for what??? 

Coz... 14 May is the birthday of one of the most beautiful and talented actress of Indian Television Industry...

Guess who???

Welll...

She doesn't need an introduction... 😊
She is beyond comparable... 😊
She is beautiful... 😊
She is talented...😊

She is the Begum - e - Khaas of Shehenshaah Akbar...😊

She essays the role of Ruqaiyya Sultan Begum😊

She is the gorgeous, beautiful, talented Lavina Tandon.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Lavina...
May all your wishes come true... And may you soar on the sky of success...!!!

It takes great talent to essay a negative role, and that too so convincingly. There is always the chance of people hating you... But no person is black or white. Every one has shades of grey...!!! 

Thank you for essaying Ruqaiyya the way you were asked to.. thanks for portraying the trials and tribulations of the Akbar's first wife.. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into the head of Ruqaiyya Sultan Begum... 

There are times when even I may not condone your actions, but with your every performance you make me fall in love with you...!!!

Take some time out of your busy schedule to wish our Princess...!!!

Here she comes...!!!

PS: Ruqaiyya Haters, my sincere request...!!! please don't start bashing...!!!

Edited by PrincessFlavia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
A Small introduction of Lavina Tandon

Lavina Tandon made her acting debut in 2003, as a child artist in Aruna Irani's television series Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan. In 2005, she played the role of Charlotte in Hero - Bhakti Hi Shakti Hai. In 2006, she played the role of Chamki in the TV series, Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.

Her next major role was as Ranjanba Darbar in the comedy series, Papad Pol. She is currently playing the role of Gaal Pari in the children's television series, Baal Veer since 2012. In January of 2013, Tandon essayed the role of Babli in the TV show, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Tandon also made a cameo in the horror show, Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein in June of 2013.[1]

In May of 2013, it was reported that she had been cast to play the role of Anurag Sharma's wife in Ekta Kapoor's yet-to-be released TV series, Mera Tera Rishta Purana.[2] In July of 2013, Lavina replaced Smilie Suri in the historical show, Jodha Akbar, due to the latter's health issues and travelling problems.[3] In Jodha Akbar, she plays the role of the Mughal Empress Ruqaiya Sultan Begum, the first wife of Emperor Akbar, opposite her Prithviraj Chauhan co-star, Rajat Tokas.

Lavina's off screen Pics:

Lavina in Baal Veer:

Lavina in Jodha Akbar:

Lavina in Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari:

Lavina in Prithviraj Chauhan:

Lavina in Ek Hazaron Me Meri Behna Hai:

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail

Wishing you an awesome day...
With good luck on the way...
Stay blessed and happy this day...
My dear Lavina... Have a very Happy Birthday...!!!

Wishes By Murat_Fan:

Birthday's are one such events where we love to be pampered. ...love to be spoilt...love to be gifted...love to be loved..!! Here's one day to experience these all..!! Why? Because today is the birth date of one of the most beautiful and talented actress I know...Lavina Tondan!! Wishing you a very sexy birthday (sexy..umm sexy bday, to a sexy person)!  May you achieve more of success, more of happiness!! There's no gainsaying that you are one rocking begum..Rukaiya Begum..of Rocking Shehenshah! C'mmon ppl let's make this group gaiety on the occasion with our love for this damsel! 

Wishes By Darshika121

happy birthday Lavina...may god give u all the happiness..may u will be on the peak of success...a very happy birthday to the most beautiful..n graceful...Lavina tondon

Wishes by PrincessFlavia:

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Lavina! Love your work! God bless! πŸ˜Š
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To LAVINA!

She Is A Very Very Talented Actress, Love Her In PRC as Chamki, In Nanhi Pari as Nidha, In Akbar as Ruqaiyaa n In Mujhse Dosti Karogi n In Papod Pol Also!

After Mugdha Di Rajat Looks Realy Good With Lavina, Love Their Chemistry!

Beautiful Thread, Btw Its LAVINA's Bday Thread Here You Can Add Her Pics From PRC n NP Also!
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Bday to Lavina  πŸ₯³
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
happy birthday Lavina :*
Loved u as chamki in PRC and now as Ruq in JA! 
Z.Samrin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome thread!

Happy birthday Lavina! Have been a fan of yours since PRC days and now love u as rukaiya! May this birthday turns out to be the best birthday of yours. Enjoy this day with your loved ones! God bless you! πŸ₯³Edited by sammuratfanno1 - 9 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happieee Bday Lavina!
U are doing a wonderful job in portraying Rukaiyya!πŸ‘ Keep up the good work and looking forward to see you more on TVπŸ˜ƒ

P.S:Beautiful threadπŸ‘
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love You Lavina, After Akbar Wish To See You In A Modern Role Like Nidha!