Originally posted by: Chahanya

I loved it

Thank you for the pm

Thank u😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

You have transcribed both subtle and graphic sexual Asya scenes in their amusing and erotic forms. Excellent! Loved it!

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Thanks for pm

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: anopama

Love the update 

All the romance 
And zoya got back to asad 
Continue

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: Linsie

enjoying honeymoon...

visit paris... nice

hot update...

Thank u😊

Thank u😊

Part 29

Next morning, they went for shopping for their ball in d night. Asad selected a beautiful strapless red gown for Zoya n Zoya selected a nice black suit for Asad. They did some more shopping for themselves n others. They returned to their hotel room n watched movies 2gthr on TV.

At night, they got ready for d ball wearing d clothes they had brought in d morning.

"U r lukn very beautiful," said Asad wid a smile.

"U r lukn very handsome," said Zoya wid a smile.

Asad kissed her cheek before they went out of their hotel room. They went down to d ball room in d hotel. There were other couples wid men in black n women in red. They sat at one of d tables in d ball room.

"D party is so nice," said Zoya.

"Yaa," said Asad.

They talked for some time till d anchor made d announced for all d couples to come on d dance for dancing. All d couples happily went on d dance floor.

D music started. Asad tuk Zoya's right hand n kissed her knuckle. He then pulled her closer n twirled her around. She kept her hand on his shoulder n held his hand wid her another hand. They lukd into each other's eyes lovingly. They danced romantically wid all their love n passion. He wrapped his hands around her waist n she held his hands. He kissed her neck n shoulders n turned her around. They danced happily for a long time.

After d dance, all were served dinner in d ball room. There were varieties of foods including Indian foods served in d ball room. After dinner, AsYa went to their room n slept.

Next day, AsYa spent their time watching cricket on TV n talking wid their families most of d time on their cells n Skype.

In d evening, Asad n Zoya goes to another beach. Dis time, Zoya wore a blue crop t-shirt n red shorts while Asad wore a t-shirt n bermuda. They went in d water.

"Asad, u r very sweet to bring me another beach," said Zoya.

"Thanks," said Asad n splashed water on her.

"Youuu," said Zoya n splashed water on him.

She splashed more water on him n started running 4m him. He ran after her n caught her hand to stop her. He then wrapped his hands around her bare belly n lifted her legs off d ground n twirled her round n round in d water wid both of them laughing heartily.

They came out of d water n had some snacks n mocktails(non-alcoholic drinks) 4m a stall. They then sat rested on d beachside resting couches to relax.

"Zoya, u r lukn so hot in dis crop top wid shorts," said Asad wid a smile.

"I hope u r fine dat I did not wore a bikini dis time," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Since u were requesting me so much I agreed to let u not wear a bikini in return of wat u r wearing," said Asad wid a naughty smirk.

"Why u r reminding me dis?" asked Zoya.

"So dat u remember dat u had requested me a lot for sumthn," replied Asad wid a laugh.

"Shut up," said Zoya annoyingly.

-----Flashback-----

As they got up 4m their nap to get ready for going to d beach, Asad once again locked d cupboard n played wid d keys wid a mischievous smile on his face.

"Asad, give me d keys. I want clothes," said Zoya.

"I have ur clothes in d bathroom. Go n wear them," said Asad.

Zoya opened d bathroom n was shocked to see a blue bikini hanging on a hook. She closed d bathroom door n stood before him.

"Asad, I vl not wear bikini dis time," said Zoya.

"U have no other option, love," said Asad wid a mischievous smile.

She tried to take d keys 4m his hand but he kept it moving out of her reach.

"Give me d keys," said Zoya annoyingly.

"No," said Asad wid a smile.

"Asad, plz give me d keys," requested Zoya, "I want to wear sumthn else. Plz, give me d keys na, darling. Plz, let me wear sumthn else. Plz, plz plz."

Asad was amused wid her requesting.

"Since, u r requesting me so much I vl let u not wear bikini," said Asad wid a smirk.

"Oh thank u, Asad," said Zoya happily.

She moved her hand forward to take d keys but he again moved his hand backwards not letn her take d keys.

"I told u dat u cannot wear bikini if u don't want. But, I vl decide  wat u vl wear now," said Asad wid a smile.

Zoya got shocked. Asad opened d cupboard n gave her a blue crop t-shirt and a red shorts to wear for d beach.

"Asad, how can I wear dis outside?" asked Zoya shockingly, "D shorts is too short and d t-shirt is just an inch longer than a bikini. I vl not wear dis."

"Look sweetheart, quietly wear dis or wear dat blue bikini. No other choice," said Asad wid an amusing smile.

"Okay, I vl wear dis," said Zoya in defeat.

Asad smirked in victory.

"Since u spared me 4m wearing bikini, u can wear t-shirt n bermuda," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Okay darling," said Asad wid a smile.

-----Flashback Ends-----

Asad touched her bare belly n played wid it wid his fingers making her shudder in pleasure.

"Asad, there r others here," said Zoya.

"So? I am hvng fun wid my wife. Is there any problem in it?" asked Asad.

Zoya did not replied knowing dat he vl not stop his mischief. His fingers circled her belly drawing various patterns on it using it like a drawing canvas. She smiled happily.

They kept on talking happily wid each other. Before sunset, they got up n walked in d water hand in hand. They side hugged each other n watched d beautiful sunset.

"Its very beautiful," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Yes, very beautiful," said Asad wid a smile.

They went out of d beach n had ice-cream 4m a nearby ice-cream parlour. They then got in a cab to go back to their hotel.

Next morning, Zoya was playing games on her I-Pad.

"Darling, u r lukn so happy," said Asad.

"I broke ur, aapi n Ayaan's record in Candy Crush," said Zoya happily.

"Soon, I vl break ur record again," said Asad wid a smile.

"Lets see," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Its one month since v both r happily 2gthr after confessing our love to each other," said Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa, I can't believe it has been a month after dat day," said Zoya wid a smile, "U entered my room thru window n caught me playing Khulja Sim Sim wid Tanveer."

Asad laughed.

"I had come to tell u abt Tanveer but proofs but had no idea dat u urself had a lot to tell me abt her," said Asad wid a laugh, "I cud not believe dat u cud kidnap her."

"I had to dat to teach her a lesson for wat all she did to us n to stop her 4m creating any more trouble," said Zoya, "Dat bitch was planning to make me badi ammi by making everyone believe dat she is pregnant wid ur child wen it was actually Imran's child."

"But she cud ot do dat cuz v did not let her do dat," said Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa," said Zoya wid a smile.                                         

"I am very happy to have u back in my life," said Asad wid a smile.

Asad recalled a past incident of some days after their 1st divorce.

-----Flashback-----

Asad was working on his laptop in d hall. Zoya came home after some shopping. She was going to her room widout even lukn at Asad.

"Zoya," she heard Asad calling 4m behind n turned around.

"Wat?" asked Zoya.

"Zoya, I am feeling bad for wat all I did wid u. Just stop dis divorce," replied Asad.

"How can I stop dis divorce, Asad?" asked Zoya angrily, "I agreed to marry u thinking as u r Dilshad aunty's son, u vl change. But I was wrong. U can never change. In fact, ur ammi trapped me in her sweet talks to make me marry her jerk son who does not respects women. She played wid my emotions knowing dat my ammi is no more n showed all her fake motherly care to me for her own benefits. She knows dat any girl in her right mind vl not marry a jerk like u. So, she trapped me in her fake love n convinced me dat u vl change after marriage. Even I thought dat u vl really change after marriage n start respecting me as a woman n ur friend. But u did not even treated me like a human being. I tried to be nice to u and befriend but u only became worse cuz u did not got d type of wife u wanted n instead got me as ur wife. U r very selfish who wants a traditional wife who vl wear clothes dat u vl like n live according to ur so called etiquettes(tehzeeb) n manners(tameez). Actually, u don't want a wife but a f**king robot who vl live according to u. U don't want to fall in love but wanted to marry whoever ur ammi says and u only wanted a wife to respect n take care of ur f**king family as if she don't have a life of her own. Do u think dat I vl ruin my life in living wid a heartless man like u? No way. Dis divorce vl surely happen."

Asad was shocked wid her anger.

"Zoya plz, don't divorce me. I vl never do any mistakes again. I vl never hurt u. Plz, don't divorce me," requested Asad.

"Stop ur drama, Asad," yelled Zoya angrily, "U don't want me to divorce only cuz of urself as u r worried dat all d people vl come to kow abt it n vl question u."

"Zoya, its not dis," Asad tried to make her understand.

"Just shut ur bloody mouth," shouted Zoya angrily n went to her room in anger.

Najma who was listening to everything after she came 4m d kichen went to Asad.

"Mr. Khan, why r u so worried abt divorce?" asked Najma, "U sud be happy dat Zoya vl soon go away 4m ur life which u always wanted. Is it true wat Zoya said dat u want Zoya to stop d divorce as u r worried abt people questioning u after getn to know abt it?"

Najma went to her room giving a hateful luk to Asad. Asad was shocked. He was feeling bad as due to his regressive n judgemental, he not only lost his wife but also his sister. He was feeling ashamed of himself. He was loathing himself in mind for all his mistakes.

-----Flashback Ends-----

Asad came out of his thoughts n lukd at Zoya.

"Asad, wat were u thinking?" asked Zoya.

"Nothing," replied Asad wid a smile, "Lets watch a movie."

"Okay," said Zoya wid a smile.

At night, AsYa got ready to go out for dinner outside d hotel. Asad wore a black shirt n blue jeans. Zoya wore a red saree. She had put her pallu on her shoulder in a stylish making her belly bare n luk sexy after making some neat pleats of her pallu.

"Luks like u r going to kill someone," teased Asad.

"Anything ha," said Zoya while blushing.

"Wat anything? I am saying right," said Asad wid a smile.

"Okay, now lets go," said Zoya wid a smile.

They went out of d hotel n got into a cab. Asad cud not get his eyes off Zoya. He was eying on her bare belly n Zoya noticed it. He snaked his hand around her belly making her blush.

"Asad, u can never stop ha," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Who said I want to stop, Zoya?" asked Asad wid a smile caressing her belly.

Zoya blushed. They reached a hotel after some time where they vl have dinner. They got out of d cab n entered d hotel hand in hand. They sat at a table.

"Since u came to Paris earlier, I think u cud help in deciding wat to eat," said Asad.

"In dis hotel, v also get Indian foods. So, v have western as well as Indian food," said Zoya.

"Okay," said Asad.

They gave their orders to a waiter.

"Asad, ur choice for dis saree is so nice," said Zoya wid a smile.

Wen AsYa went for shopping for their ball clothes, Asad even bought dis saree for Zoya.

"I thought u vl luk hot n sexy in dis saree. So, I got it for u," said Asad wid a wink.

Zoya smiled. They talked wid each other till their order came. They ate their dinner while talking wid each other. After hvng dinner, they came out of d hotel n lukd for cab.

Suddenly, it started raining. AsYa lukd at each other n smiled. (Jaane Do Na Song 4m Saagar started playing in d bg http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/212/get_lyrics_of_Jane-Do-Naa.html )

Jaane do na paas aao na
Ho jaane do na paas aao na
Chhuo na, chhuo na mujhe
Chhuo na, chhuo na dekho
Chhuo na, chhuo na, chhuo na
Ho paas aao na jaane do na
Aao na, aao na paas
Aao na, aao na dekho
Aao na, aao na, aao na

(Zoya went a little distance away 4m Asad n started dancing in d rain. Asad watched her dancing wid a smile on his face. He saw saw her dancing while d rain running down her body.He started cumn near her n she started moving back. He came before her n was abt to touch her but she moved away 4m him giving him a teasing smile. )

Chhodo kalaai dekho ro doongi
Chhodo kalaai dekho ro doongi
Jao main tumse nahin boloongi
Maan bhi jao meri baat sanam
Haathon mein rehne do yeh haath sanam
Chhuo na, chhuo na mujhe
Chhuo na, chhuo na dekho chhuo na
Paas aao na jaane do na

(He moved to her n caught her hand. He smiled at her. She pulled put her hand n moved away 4m him. He went to her n caught her hand n pulled her closer to him. She tried to free her hand but he spun her around making her back crash to his chest. He snaked his another hand around her waist. He sniffed her hair n kissed her head d back of her head. )

Pyase hothon ki jo kahani hai
Pyase hothon ki jo kahani hai
Paas aake tumhein sunaani hai
Yeh baatein main na kar paaoongi
Paas na aana mar jaaoongi
Aao na, aao na paas
Aao na, aao na dekho aao na
Jaane do na paas aao na

(Scene shifts to their hotel room. Asad moves closer to her n catches her face. He kisses her lips wid passion. She responds to d kiss. She then lightly pushes his chest n turns around walking away 4m him. He held her pallu 4m behind n walked behind still holding her pallu. He then moved before n wrapped d pallu on her left shoulder. )

Dil jaise karvatein badalta hai
Dil jaise karvatein badalta hai
Mera to sara tan jalta hai
Armaan jo dil mein machalte hain
Tan yun hi jalte pighalte hain
Chhuo na, chhuo na mujhe
Chhuo na, chhuo na dekho chhuo na
Paas aao na ho jaane do na
Aao na, aao na paas
Aao na, aao na dekho
Aao na, aao na, aao na

(Asad then removed d pallu off left shoulder n pulled her pallu off her right shoulder exposing her blouse. She tried to take d pallu 4m his hand but he pushed her on on d bed. He then pulled her saree removing it entirely n throwing it on d ground. He removed his shirt n waist n came on top pf her. He trailed kisses 4m her forehead, nose, lips, chin, neck, valley between d boobs, belly to navel. She tried to push him wid her hands but he grabbed her hands in his left hand n removed her blouse wid his right hand. He left her hands n started kissing her arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck n kissed his forehead. They then filled their moments wid all their love n passion for each other. )

D sunrays came thru d curtains. AsYa woke up. They were naked under d duvet in each others' arms. Their necks n chest were covered wid love bites due to their passionate love making last night. They smiled at each other. He kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Good morning," both said at once to each other wid a smile.

Precap: #Asad n Zoya went to some more places in Paris.

#Asad n Zoya honeymoon ended n they get ready to return India.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres

well Juahi Update was simply a Awsome one
&
when r u starting 3rd thread with emotional track?
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its a lovely update Edited by kritz4ever - 9 years ago