Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
that was sooo sweet plez do conti n fast cause i cant wait
Kaj! thumbnail
Ho romantic.  Pls carry on naa
deepey thumbnail
Thankuuuuuu soooo much u guys. It feels really nice when ur work is appreciated😃. I already wrote the next part, but just need to type it. I'll do that when I come home from school today. Todays my last final, I'mm soooo happy. Then I'm graduating, and I'll be free to write fan-fics 4 u guys. Just wait 4 about 4 hours 4 the next part. Lots of love. Thanks once again.
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continue man it is sweet...👏
All I can say is it brought tears to my eyes😳
deepey thumbnail

sorry I'm a bit late, but had lots of work to do. But here it is.

PART-8

A: "wat do u wanna do now"

K: "Angad I've always wanted to go to the beach at night when its really peacefull and nobody's there. But I never went coz I get halla scared.

A: "If that's wat u always wanted then ur wish is my command. And don't b scared hun, I'm with u."

Kripa smiles lovingly and says "I know" she thinks if only these days could last forever, then she thinks this might be the last time that I'll get to spend with Angad. They both look deep into each other's eyes. They're sitting on the sand and Angad puts his head on Kripa's lap and lies down on the sand, while Kripa is sitting combing his hair with her hand.

A: "Kripa do u believe in god and destiny."

K: "A lot, I believe that I'm here right now coz of god."

A: "If u wish 4 something 4rm god does it always come true baby."

K: "Yeah, if u wish with a pure heart, and have faith in god. It always comes true."

A: "ok, then I'm gonna go to the temple tomm."

K: "Ok, R u gonna wish 4 something"

A: "obviously stupid" Then he gets serious holds her hand, looks straight up at her and says "I'm gonna wish 4 my life"

Kripa tries to act like she doesn't get wat he is talking bout. Then to changes the topic she says: "Angad lets play a game."

Angad turns in her lap, hugs her stomach and says, "nayi, I wanna sleep now. I'm tired" Kripa hits him and says "U better get ur ass up right now, ur the one who wanted to stay up 4 the whole night."

Angad yawns and says "ok, lets go home now, v'll sit in ur room and talk."

K: 'about wat"

A: "I don't know, I just wanna hold ur hand, sit next to u, and b with u 4ever."

K: 'u really r crazy Angad."

A: "I'm crazy about u baby."

Kripa pushes him off of her lap and says "Don't start again please." Suddenly it starts to rain and  Kripa says "I love the rain" Angad: "me too"

She gets up and and puts her hands out felling the rain drops on her. Angad is mesmerized by her beauty and innocence. She looks like an angel dripped in water.  Angad slowly goes up to her, slides his hands on around her waist and starts kissing her all over the face. Kripa tries to push him away, but when he kisses her on the lips , she cant control her emotions and kisses him back.  They share a long kiss.  They finally let go of each other and Kripa hugs him and says, "I love you Angad, I cant live without u." Angad holds her tight in his arms and says, " I know, Baby I know, but why do u hide ur feelings 4rm me. R u scared of me?" Kripa says, "no, I trust u completely."

A: "if u trust me then let me be urs 4ever. I wanna spend the rest of my life with u. I want u to be the mother of my kids. I wanna grow old with u. Please baby will u let me be ur man." Kripa who is still in his arms says, "Angad my heart, my body, my soul, everything of mines belong to u and only u. You don't know how deep ur love resides in my heart."

He then picks her up and takes her to the car. They drive back to the outhouse. Angad again picks her up and takes her to her room. They seem to not wanna let go of each other, and sleep together. The next day, its 11 o clock in the morning and they're both still in bed sice they hadn't slept the whole night. Kripa wakes up first and sees Angad next to her with his around her waist holding her very close to him. She kisses him and gets up. She then suddenly remembers Mishti's visit and all of Mishtis words come back to her. Kripa thinks oh my god, Angad's carrier will be ruined coz of me. Mishti will surely put him in jail. I'm gonna have to do something. She looks at Angad and thinks Angad ur gonna have to forget me, and I if I stay infront of u, u'll never b able to do that, and I wont b able to stay away from u either. She thinks I'm gonna go far away from ur life where u'll never b able to find me. She gets up takes a shower, packs all of her stuff and writes a letter 4 Angad which says : I'm sorry babes I'm gonna leave u like this. But believe me I'm doing it 4 ur own good. I'm leaving u today but u will always b my first and last love, u'll always remain in my heart. Please don't try to find me. Will you please marry Mishti. It's my last request to u. Aur ho sake to mujhe bhool jaana. Yours Kripa.

She puts it on the bed looks at Angad for a while and kisses him for the last time, tears floating from her eyes. She says, "I'm really sorry, but I have to do this." And she finally leaves.

This is it 4 today, guys enjoy. And do give me ur feedbacks on this new twist. And don't worry I'm gonna make it a happy ending, but not that fast.  God bless u all. Lots of love.

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks n i liked it.. plz be continue...........
Shikha88 thumbnail
OMG.. MIND BLOWING.. hecka cute..

soo romantic.. dam .. i wanna find a guy like him
😉
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepey sweety, let me tell you, your story is amazing. I love it. I love Angad calling Kripa baby. You story bring tears in my eyes as well as a smile on my face. I don't even have words to explain what I felt after reading your fan-fiction esp. the 8th part. Please continue soon. I can't wait. 😃😊 Edited by happe - 18 years ago
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plez continue i oved the story it was gr8 but plez get angad n kripa close together n fast