Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh, u r studying  spanish too? i hate that languga... i had to studied that for 3yrs... n i took the regent too
deepey thumbnail
Yeah yaar, I'm so sick of it now. I'm just bout to finish my third year. hopefully i wont have to take it next year.😊 hey u guys im gonna go 2 a university next year. I'm really scared. Any suggestions or tips.
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
deepey, i have a friend at berkeley, my very good friend. if you want i can call her and ask her to help u out. i am sure she'll be happy to help u. she's very sweet.  Good Luck. Its not that bad going to a university. I was scared too when i started but i am doing good, and i know you'll do great. 😊
marvelous.malks thumbnail
do i have so say more..then what others have said 👏
deepey thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

deepey, i have a friend at berkeley, my very good friend. if you want i can call her and ask her to help u out. i am sure she'll be happy to help u. she's very sweet.  Good Luck. Its not that bad going to a university. I was scared too when i started but i am doing good, and i know you'll do great. 😊

Awwwwwwwww happe ur the best. Thanks yeah that would be great. Just talk 2 her once and then let me know ok.  Lots of love😊

Nasha thumbnail
hey gurl..... you rock.... i loved yr story.... plz continue....
deepey thumbnail

Here's part 6 guys.

Part-6

They finally break away from their hug. And Angad wipes Kripas tears while Kripa wipes Angads tears.

Angad: Don't worry baby everything's gonna b alright.

Kripa : I should b the one saying that 2 u stupid. Anyways u should go now. (she tries to cheer him up) Ok I'll see u in the morning. And u better wait 4 me, I need a ride 2 the studio. Ok

Angad: Oh so that's what u need me for. I'm not ur driver.

Then he smiles at her and says: "Angad Khanna will b at ur service in the morning Madam." They both smile and he leaves.  Kripa cant control her emotions anymore and starts crying. Both of them r unable 2 sleep in the night and decide that they have to b happy for each others sake. On the other hand Naina gets a call and some important client front the US wants to meet her on the day of the engagement. She tries to say no to him but he says that its really important. She has to agree and reserves a seat. She thinks I'm gonna have to delay the engagement or else I don't know what Angad might do when I'm gone. So the engagement is delayed for a week. Angad and Kripa are really happy in the morning when they find out about it. Now Angad is waiting for Kripa outside by his red car. She finally comes.

Angad (opening the door for her): Good morning Madam did u have a good night

Kripa: Mind your own business. Don't you have work to do. Hurry up I'm getting late.  Stupid driver, god. Then she smiles at him and says you know you look really cute as my driver. Angad says Oh Thanku atleast u thought I'm cute. They both smile and leave. (they both try to hide the pain in their hearts from each other)

They reach the studio and Angad tells her that they have to go to a party tonight. Kripa asks him what party. He says its their directors birthday today, be ready by 8 o clock and I'll pick u up. She says ok. They go to the studio do their recording and come back home. Its 7:30 and kripa cant decide what to wear. Angad is already dressed up and comes to the outhouse.

Angad: "Baby why aren't u ready yet."

Kripa: "angad I cant decide wat to wear"

Angad: "U girls I swear. Ok wear a nice dress or something"

Kripa: "I want to wear a lehnga"

Angad: "Kripa it doesn't matter u look pretty to me in wat ever u wear now hurry up."

She says ok and goes to the bathroom to change.

When she comes out angad just cant get his eyes off of her. She looks really pretty. She smiles at him and asks "how do I look" He says "You look ummmmmm ok I guess" Kripa just gives him a mad look and says lets go. They drive off while Angad just keeps looking at her.  At the party they have fun and dance to the music. Its midnight now and Kripa tells Angad that v should go now. Angad says Ok. They go outside and Angad says that he forgot his phone inside he'll b right back. He runs inside while Kripa is standing there some drunk guys come up to kripa and start misbehaving with her (I know a typical bollywoodish story but im running outta ideas, im having a writers block sorry) Kripa the way she is slaps one of them. The drunkards get really made and pick her up they take her to a side while Kripa is yelling for Angad. They rip of her sleeves and scratch her arms and neck. Just in time our hero comes and saves the day , sorry night. He runs to them and goes dishoom dishoom the drunkard run away. Kripa is in shock and doesn't say anything. Angad looks at her ripped sleeves (oh by the way the drunkards didn't do anything to kripa even though they were trying to) Angad pulls her up and hugs her soooo tight, like it was the last hug of his life. He says "I'm soo sorry baby I will never leave u again" Kripa is still in shock and doesn't say anything. Angad takes his shirt off and puts it around Kripa's shoulders.  He picks her up while kripa just holds him and doesn't lets go. She's too scared. Angad puts her in the car and the drive home, Angad takes her to the outhouse and puts Kripa on the bed Kripa doesn't want to let go of Angad she is shaking like crazy. Angad gets tears in his eyes and hugs her again he says "its ok baby I'm here wid u I'll never let anything happen to u hun." He looks at her and says Kripa say something. Then he takes the shirt off of her shoulders and touches her arm and neck where she got scratches he gets up brings a bowl of water and first-aid box. He first cleans her arm and neck and then puts some medicine on it. Kripa hugs him again and finally says "Don't ever leave me again or else I'll die" Angad cant bear Kripas pain and yells "why do u do this to urself and me, u know v cant live without each other but still u want me to Marry Mishti. Why kripa why , why do u hurt urself" he shakes Kripa. Kripa comes back to her senses and remembers what Mishi said, she says "Angad u promised me that u'll marry Kripa now u have to keep that promise please Angad for my sake" Angad gets really frustrated and yells "I LOVE U GOD DAM IT what part of that don't u get" kripa gets scared seeing angad like that, Angad looks at her and says "I'm sorry baby, I really am" then he hugs her. She says "ouch ur hurting me" he looks at her arms and says "those m***** f****** they just made the biggest mistake their lives." Kripa gets scared and says Angad please don't do anything stupid I beg of u" angad looks at her and says " kripa wat should I do where should I take out all this anger on ha u tell me wat I should do. I feel so helpless baby."

Ok This is it 4 today I'm hungry now. I'll write some more later. Enjoy. Lots of love take care.

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I loved it. I actually had tears 😭 😭when reading how angad told her I love you damn it. I love you Angad. I want to hug you right now.

woosh, I am back to the reality.

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mindblowing, what else can i say, everyone's said the rest in other words

lots of luv

Soni

stonex thumbnail
thanks alot its was another great piece