abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Good One! Please do continue...! am not able to control my curiosity... ;-D

- Abhita

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey that was very good specially the m******f***** part i loved it angad was sooo possesive n in anger
Angadzgirl thumbnail

Awesome story...i just love it....plz contiune...i can't wait...

~sweta~

deepey thumbnail

PART-7

Kripa looks at him and says " Angad do u think I would ever think of hurting u in any way. Trust me I'm doing this for ur own good. If u trust me then u wont ask me any questions please." Angad just says "I trust u." Then Kripa says "Angad its 1 o clock aren't u sleepy"

Angad "nah I'm used to it"

She thinks about all the trouble that angad goes through every day, and thinks I can't let Mishti add on to it. Angad ur gonna have to marry Mishti, I'm not that selfish that to get my love I have to ruin ur life. She just looks at him and smiles.

Kripa: "Angad go now, I'm tired I wanna sleep"

Angad: "nayi, I wont let u sleep, im gonna bother u 4 da whole night."

Kripa: "Angad let me sleep na"

Angad: "no, I want to spend as much time wid u as possible. I want to cherish these moments 4ever. "

Kripa: "Awwwwwwww Angad ur the sweetest person ever, ok wat do u wanna do."

Angad: "lets go watch a movie tonight, U know how normal people do."

Kripa : "Angad ur impossible, I don't know where u get these ideas from."

Angad: "Oh come on baby please, for once I wanna live like an average guy, who has fun with his friends, goes out in the middle of the night behind their parents back. This is the only chance I'm gonna get and I want to spend it with u. Please Please Please baby. Don't ruin this 4 me.

Angad whines like a little kid begging 4 candy. Kripa gets really emotional listening to Angad, smiles and says "Ok let's go" She goes to change looks in the mirror and touches her arms and neck where she got scratched.  She gets tears in her eyes and thinks that for saving her today even if she gave her life for Angad it wouldn't be enough. She thinks of what Angad must go through everyday always having responsibilities, working 24/7. She thinks I'm gonna give Angad all the happiness of the world. While outside Angad is thinking that for one smile from Kripa he can give his whole world.  They truly discover the meaning of true love today, it is to keep the person you love happy, give them the world's happiness. Angad thinks "I love you Kripa" while in the other room Kripa thinks "I love you Angad" Finally kripa comes outside wearing a full sleeve kurta with a  chuni wrapped around her neck so people cant see the scratches. Angad looks at her and understands.  He goes up to her, takes the chuni off and ver sweetly kisses her neck.  Then he wraps the chuni around her neck again.

Kripa: "why did u do that?"

Angad simply replies: "Coz I wanted to, anyways after my kiss it doesn't hurt u anymore, right or does it?"

Kripa just smiles and hits him playfully and says "lets go na"

They both leave and Kripa says "I just wanna remind u that I'm just ur best friend remember, ONLY best friend" Angad looks at her and says "you sure" And smiles.

Angad: "what movie do u wanna watch."

Kripa: "any one, it don't matter"

Angad: "lets watch Dilwale Dulhaniys Le Jayenge"

Kripa: "Noo I'v seen it like a million times already."

Angad: "but I wnna watch it"

Kripa: "ok"

They go to the theatre and buy the tickets. Angad sees the place full with couples, so he also holds Kripas hand.

Kripa: "Angad wat r u doing."

Angad doesn't say anything and just holds her hand. They go inside and watch the movie.

During the interval Kripa says "I'm hungry Angad"

Angad: "I'll go get u something. I swear u look so skinny but u eat like a pig." He then runs outside while Kripa chases him. He stops outside and Kripa starts hitting him Angad is yelling "ok,ok I'm sorry please forgive me na. U know I was just playing with u" and he hold her in his arms.  They go back inside, after like half an hour Kripa falls asleep on Angad's shoulder cause she's hella sleepy and she's seen da movie hella times.Angad looks at her sweetly and puts his arm around her shoulder and plays with her hair.  The movie ends and he tries to wake her up.

A(very lovingly) "Baby get up the movie ended already."  

K: (very sleepy) : " Nayi I wanna sleep, please"

Angad keeps on bothering her and she finally wakes up rubbing her eyes.

A : "I love this movie, watch someday I'm gonna take u away just like Sharukh takes kajol away in the movie, and v r gonna live happily ever after."

Kripa thinks I wish that could happen Angad but its not possible."

They leave and  its 4 o clock in the morning.

A: "wat do u wanna do now"

K: "Angad I've always wanted to go to the beach at night when its really peacefull and nobody's there. But I never went coz I get halla scared.

A: "If that's wat u always wanted then ur wish is my command. And don't b scared hun, I'm with u."

That's it u guys. I hope u enjoyed it. Lots of Love. Tell me wat u guys want to happen next. Any Comments or suggestions. I'll write some more later. Bye. Take care.

stonex thumbnail
thnaks alot its another great part of the story
Shikha88 thumbnail
Hey Everybody...

I lobe you fan fics.. hecka cute..

um some ideas..

there at the beach taking moon light walks bear feet.. talking .. holding hands.. smiling.. joking around..

make it hella romantic..

😊
Angadzgirl thumbnail

it was so good story....i love it.... plz continue....

~sweta~

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.

You wanna make me jump and say all this. I am loving it.

Your fan-fiction brings a huge smile on my face. I would love to see Angad call Kripa baby all the time. I am loving Angad more and more. 😊

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

just loooooooooooooooooooved it

your fanfic is my favourite

plzzzz do continue........ and plz make them longer...... its so hard to wait for the next one......