Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Arshi/Maneet/Rishbala/Armaan-Ridhimma FS : The love of my life

Banner : Jasmine Rahul 

Banner by -Chamkili-(FF Graphicer)

VM by me

https://youtu.be/s4HclRWZ4IM

VM by Shreya 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x265gtk_multiple-fandom-vm-haal-e-dil-murder-2-on-request_music

This Three Shot is dedicated to jasminerahul and suhaaana please read the note while scrolling

down for Part-3

In this TS :- Aarav
is Vivian Dsena, Madhu is Dhrasti Dhami,Armaan is Karan Singh Grover,Arshi is
Sukriti Kandpal

Part-1 on pg 1,Part-2 on pg 1,Part 3 on pg 1,Part 4 on pg 3,Part 5 on pg  4

Part-1

In RM

Arn : Khushi we are leaving for Mumbai right away ask your friend Geet weather they have left to leave to Mumbai..

Khush:Yes Arnavji they have left they r in Airport and boarding from Amritsar to leave for Mumbai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armaan : Dad will Arnav uncle and Khushi aunty will be arriving directly at Mumbai airport..

Maan :Yeah!!Armaan after long time .I am gonna meet my best buddy 

Geet : Comeon!! Maan,Armaan,Madhu they have announced our flight lets go

In Mumbai Airport

Arn : Hi Maan.Its nice to meet u yaar after so many years.you must have not met my kids

Aarav and Arshi they too r gonna study in the same college with ur kids..

Khush : Hi Geet.Its nice to meet you after so long...Is this your kids nice to see them grown so big...

Armaan : Hi Aarav..Its nice to meet you it will be nice to be with you and get to knoe u more in the college

Aa : Yeah..Its was a pleasure meeting you...this is my sister Arshi

Arshi : Hi Armaan nice to meet u and Madhu pleasure meeting you guys...

Parents : Come on guys lets go to the hotel ...

In the next
Morning

Arshi : Madhu come here your name is here in this list we are in the same room in the Girls hostel of our college

Madhu : Yes I knoe we will be 2gether whee is our brothers...

Aarav-Armaan : Hey girlz we are here u knoe what we are in the same room in the Boys hostel ..R u 2 in the same room..

Arshi-Madhu :Yeah we are in the same room.its gonna be fun to be with our buddy in same room

Khushi and Geet comes along with Arnav and Maan : Guys I think its time for us to leave for Delhi and Punjab

Kids :Bye Mom and Dad we will keep giving calls to you whenever we time ok

Parents : Yeah dontf orget ti give a call as we will be worried abt u guys.(they bid their parents in the Airport)

Arshi : Madhu come lets go back to the Hostel as it's a deadline for us that we hvave to be in hostel by 10:00

Madhu : Yes Arshi.Bye Armaan see you 2morrow in the college

Armaan : Bye Di ..Gud nite ..Madhu says Gud nite

Aarav: By Choti see you 2morrow.Gud nite

Arshi : Gud nite bhai !!See u 2morrow

Next Part :
Armaan-Arshi relationship in front of Aarav-Madhu plus Aarav Madhu union

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Part 2

In the Hostel

Arshi : How is this new place how do you feel

Madhu : I am feeling bit awkward being in ahostel but I now I will feel better later...come lets go to the college

After 4 months

In the college during (lecture period )

(Armaan and Aarav's eyes were on their girls they started to love and think Arshi and Madhu as GF in their eyes but never approached them and plus they didn't tell each other that I luv ur sister and all dat stuff coz they cm into fight by putting eye on each others sister)

Armaan : Aarav concentrate in the lecture period rather wasting time in dreaming

Aa : I will concentrate but u too concentrate u to r busy dreaming on some dream

Sir : You both in the back bench stop talking and dreaming abt ur unfulfilled dreams get out of the classrooms boys...(they both go out of the class rooms and standing waitin for their love interest to come out ...

Arshi and Madhu come out of the classrooms and see them standing (Aarav makes a eye on Madhu to make her understand that he wants to say smethingto her samething Armaan does to Arshi )

In  one of the empty classrooms  and In the cafeteria(During the break time)

In the classroom

Aarav : Madhu as she enters he pull her towards him his one hand is on her waist and other on her hand and says I want to talk to u look into my eyes and give ur answer

Madhu :Aarav..what this why u called me personally and holding me like this if Armaan sees me with u we will get mad

Aa : Don't worry abt Armaan I knoe he is in the cafeteria waithing for my sister I knoe he is in love with my sister I heard him saying in the room in his dreamh e was saying abt proposing u I overheard it but didn't react coz I am doing the same to his sister so he too will get mad .Anyway u must have come to know by my words and my behavior what I wanna tell u dat I love you Madhu will you be my GF

Madhu : How couldyo u do this!!U knoe that our parents are best friends and u want take an advantage of that so cheap of u she leavesI(Aarav in his mind : When u will see ur Brother sharing space with Arshi u will come to knoe I luv u Madhu and I knoe u come running into my arms when u realize the love for me

In the cafeteria

Armaan (Holding Arshi hand and expressing his love for Arshi) :Its been 2 weeks now of our relationship that we both are in love with each other its better we disclose to our siblings

Arshi : I knoe Armaan .Me 2 I don't want to see my brither not getting to learn the news abt my relationship with you ..I think we should disclose after 1 week let everything gets sort out coz I think Aarav is too in love with Madhu cause I always see him gazing n Madu so lets give them space to express their feelings also

Armaan : Yeah!!You r right I hope Madhu too expresses her feelings to Aarav she too is in love but she never expresses coz she is she is very reserved u knoe that right

Arshi : Yes Armaan I have noticed many at times she is towards her onself but I think Bhai's love for her will change her .U will get to see the changes in her onces she expresses her love for Aarav Bhai

Madhu :(Over hears it and understands to open her inside love and express to Aarav she sees him  lone and calls him Aarav )Aarav...listen

Aarav : (turns and sees Madhu panicking as she was searching the whole campus for him and she comes running into his arms and hugs him )

Madhu : I love you Aarav .I am sorry I didn't express my love before I repent I love  u I learned abt Armaan-Arshi relationship they too want us to be 2gether ...Aarav says to her I luv u too Madhu

O uh ho o o ho..
O uh ho o o ho..

Dil ka dimaag se
Jhagda lagaaya kise
Peechhe ke darwaaze se ae..
Dabe paanv aaya kaise
Thoda sa kameena
Thoda bechara hai
Ishq bhoot sahi par yeh 
Bhoot bada hi pyaara hai

Offo! Isey.. isey daant ke bhagaaun
Offo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Sar pe bithaaun, ya thappad lagaaun
Offo O...

Dekho leke aaya hai
Pocket mein sharaaratein
Tere jaisi hai zara aa
Iski bhi aadatein
Upar se garam hai
Andar se naram hai
Thoda shareef bhi hai thoda
Thoda sa besharam hai
hai hai...

Uffo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Offo O...

Hairat ko bhi hairaaniyaan hone lagi
Ab hosh mein nadaaniyan hone lagi
Baithe hain dil ek dillagi pe haar ke
Mehangi badi manmaaniyan hone lagi

Yaari ke bahaane kandha sehlaata hai
Phir mauka milte hi ye par phailata hai
Haathon ke paar hi iska ishara hai
Ishq bhoot sahi par ye bhoot bada hi pyara hai
Aye ae ae..

Offo O...

Uf oh.. Uf ho.

2 States Offo Full Song | Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt | Aditi ...

Next Part : Armaan-Arshi , Aarav-Madhu Prom Night 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 10 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Part -3

After 2 years

In the Prom Night

Arshi-Madhu entered the prom and they both went to their boy friends while meeting them they 4 confronted and they four  said to each other that they knoe abt their relationships and both the couples were happy that both the couples r in true love

Host : Ladies and gentlemen the dance is all yours pick up ur partner and dance

Armaan-Arshi,Aarav-Madhu started to dance in the Ishq wala love

Ishq Wala Love - Official Full Song - Student of the Year ...

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

After the dance they all 4 were discussing about disclosing their relationship to their parents but n the the day of graduation

On the Graduation Day

Maan-Geet came to the auditorium along with Arnav-Khushi they took their their respective seats in the auditorium (they were surprised to see their kids with holding hands of their bf and gf but ignored it until the graduation ceremony was over)

Armaan-Arshi,Aarav-Madhu got graduated and they went directly to their parents to get their blessings and was abt to disclose their relationship that time itself their parents stormed madly at them in a place where there is no one to hear so that no one can hear what they r speaking

Maan-Arnav : Kids we gave u all freedom in this hostel but u guys did this without our absence u guys fell in love with each other brother-sister u have betrayed us we seen ur pics on FB so dats how we came 2 knoe abt u guys

Khushi-Geet : Don't get angry listen to what they wanna speak let them sort off what they want to tell us

Armaan-Aarav : Dad we want to get married to Arshi-Madhu we luv them I knoe we have to tell u this lon back bfore but we didn't have any option we wanted to tell u personally but not on the phone .coz we wanted to hear ur reaction

Arnav-Maan : but y counfnt u tell us when we came to see u guys on a holiday or when u came to the Mansion on for vacation that time u could have told us

Arshi-Madhu : Dad-Mom we wanted u guys to know after our graduation but trust us though we were in a relationship we just kissed but never crossed our limits 

Arshi : unlike hw u guys did before the marriage

Khushi : Arshi not in front of them ours was different it was day before the marriage ok leave the topic...

Khushi-Geet : I knoe that u both have not crossed ur limits by having s*x but u should have told us before we would have not got so worried and angry for coming to knoe ur relationship late

Aarav-Arshi,Armaan-Madhu :Dad-Mom sorry for not telling u guys abt our relationship

Parents : OK guys!!Stop Freaking up we have forgiven u long back before may be not coz this was our plan of surprising u guys  after we came to knoe abt ur FB pics we decided abt this so dat we can knoe ur reactions instead we have to say srry

Kids : No dad !! its our fault for not telling u u hv the full rights in knowing whats going on on our lifes

Khushi-Geet :Lets not extend this !!and lets celebrate that u 4 r graduated and n the graduation party we will disclose abt the engagement date so dat u guys can get engaged soon and can get married when u all get jobs in ur hands

Kids : that's a gud decision they all were happy

Next part : Engagement cum Graduation ceremony 

Note : I knoe its really short story which is only 5 parts srry guys actually I am bit busy coz of my school 11th std classes so its difficu;lt for me to make it a FF or an SS where I can update regularly so I decided of a Three Shot as I hv a 3 days holiday regarding a function in the campus so I thougth of dedicating to one my buddy friend who has requested her do so but she does not want to write a young gen couple story as she tired of handling a season of a FF so she told me to do

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hii syndell

first of all thank you so much for dedicating this amazing three shot to me

it was such an amazing write up with arshi madhu aarav and armaan
you really brought the essence out

loved it soo much
thank u so much again

love suhana
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Loved Reading This.
(:
komalvirman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All 3 parts are very nice Dear 
Enjoyed reading 
Really u done a great job 
Thanks for the pm 
Being plus 1 and u did this in your holidays 
So sweet of u dear 
Update when u get time 
And all the best 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
pt1

nice to see Maaneet & Arshi as friends.now their kids r in the same college.Loved Madhu as Maaneet's daughter.awesome choice.Since Drashti is Madhu she n vivian as aarav will b a pair.wow!And since Armaan is karan,he n sukriti as Arshi wud make an amazing par.thx a lot.
jasminerahul thumbnail
pt2

Aarav armaan in luv with madhu & Arshi.Aarav confessed his luv 2 madhu.but she mu him.poor aarav.loved his faith that she'll luv him.But arshi was very soft 2wards armaan.she just wanted Aarav madhu 2 be one b4 they become luv birds.Madhu overheard them n she realized that opening up her heart b4 aarav isn't a crime.she confessed her luv 4 aarav.nice update
jasminerahul thumbnail
pt3

loved prom night party n dance on ishq wala luv.pics were perfect.hays off 2 u 4 choosing perfect pics.i loved d pics u put in all parts.Arshi-maaneet reaction was shocking.they talked abt physical relationship shamelessly.ha ha.later it was disclosed that it was only their prank on kids 4 hiding their relationship from them.loved it.loved the fact that in d 3rd part u showed the parents children relationship.

I loved this very much.in 3 parts u showed a sweet luv story.but I request u 2 write one or 2 more parts when u get time next.want 2 c their graduation party,engagemnt,wedding & SR
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

pt3

loved prom night party n dance on ishq wala luv.pics were perfect.hays off 2 u 4 choosing perfect pics.i loved d pics u put in all parts.Arshi-maaneet reaction was shocking.they talked abt physical relationship shamelessly.ha ha.later it was disclosed that it was only their prank on kids 4 hiding their relationship from them.loved it.loved the fact that in d 3rd part u showed the parents children relationship.

I loved this very much.in 3 parts u showed a sweet luv story.but I request u 2 write one or 2 more parts when u get time next.want 2 c their graduation party,engagemnt,wedding & SR

will do for sure and pm later 2 parts as u wanna see da graduation party and engagement in one one part and wedding and SR in other