Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i just ahhh love this update sooo much 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5

Finally last part of this thread (Marriage of Arshmaan and Aabala,their SR and honeymoon )

Mehendi scene

Khushi applies Mehendi on Madhu hand and writes on her hand Aarav name and tells her that Aarav wont be able to find your ur name on SR nite

Geet : Is that so then My Armaan too will not find his name on Arshi hand cause I am hinding it where he will not fine(they 4 started to laugh)

Khushi : (too does mehendi on her hand and tells the mehendi designer to put LG on her hand as she remembers the day when Arnav tells her to write LG on her hand and she smies inside)

Geet : LG !!Why not Arnav?(Khushi smiles and says I call Arnavji Laad Governor sometimes to trouble him that's why!!So Geet did you put Maan's name on your hand (she shoes her hamd and blushes)make the colour of mehendi darkens more an makes Maan and your relation more stronger)

Arshi sees Armaan coming 2wards her and asks her

Arm : 2day for me u put mehendi on your hand I promise on the SR nite i will see your hand and tell u instantly that i found my name on your hand kisses her on cheek and leaves(making her lost in his words )

Haldi scene

Khushi and Geet apply haldi on Arshi .Madhu

Khushi-Geet : My Dauhter and My Daugther-in-law here I am putting shagun ki haldi on delicate beautiful skin to nourish and and make your skin more beautiful

Arshi-Madhu : Thks Maa.where is Dad he is not to be seen

Khushi-Geet :Your Dads r putting haldi on brothers in the hall (as it's a tradition  that till the the marriage is not over the bride cannot meet her groom )

Arshi-Madhu : What type of tradition is where we cannot meet our grooms(Khushi ang Geet smile at their innocent daughters)(while kushi was climbing  the staircase Arnav caught her wrist and applied hali on cheeks through his .

Arnav : Today I have once again put haldi on your face hmm Khushi u put LG on your hand I didn't imagine that nice to see that u remember our mehendi day where I told you to put LG on your hand he kisses her hand (sunddenly all the couples Maaneet,Aabala,Arshmaan enter and clear their throat and make them embarace and Khushi hides her face and goes with Geet by blushing)

Geet : Hmm.What was going on there Khushi...With my Jeejaji (with a smirk)suddenly Maan called Geet

Maan : (took her to the terrace and Geet said what happen )Can we also relive our Haldi days please Geet!!

Geet : (isn't that so then ok then ok love she applies haldi on her nose and touches his nose and says I have applied haldi on you now you should put for me )

Maan : (Applies haldi on her face and says Hali I have put on her face but I want to see how the colour of this haldi brings glow on your face)

Geet : (and what about my Mehendi did you bother to have a look on that(Maan points his name on her hand I now ur hand lines janu where my name is written so I don't need to prove that (they both hug each other very cutely)

A day before their marriage ,

Armaan enters Arshi's Room where he sees Arshi sitting on the recliner and gazing at the starts sitting besides Madhu

Madhu :(sees Armaan and Armaans makes signs to her to talk slowly and gave her message to comeout  because Aarav wants to spend time with you )she leaves the room

Arm : (hugs her from behind)Did u missed me janemaan now its just 12 am in the morning I am seriously waitin when while the moment come when I will become your husband and have our SR today and live a beautiful life..

Arshi : You are very naughty!!you told Madhu bhabhi t leave coz u want to romance with me besharm(shameless)

Arm : For your kind info she is not your bhabhi rigt now 2day night she will be called as my saale wife but ur going to be bhabhi aka my sis is gone on a drive with my jeeju/saale is it amazing that before the marriage we start showering love on you guys...(he bends down on his knees) I love you Arshi..Will you be my wedded wife 2day...

Arshi : I love you !!Armaan Today I will be yours forever and ever they both hug each other...

On the other Hand

Aarav was a on drive with Madhu

Madhu : Drive at this hour are you crazy !!!

Aarav : I am crazy in your love jaan 2day now one can stop me 2day nite we will be one (suddenly a slite accident takes place Aarav is injured  badly and recues Madhu )R u fine Madhu !!!)

Madhu : I am fine!!But I told you not at this hour see you injured yourself and plus the car is broken down.Call Armaan to come and pick us up

Aa : Ya Sure!!(he calls Armaan and he comes and picks them up along with Arshi they both were tensed about them and they reached safely)

On the Marriage Day

Armaan enters Arshi room and sees her getting ready

Khushi : Damadji!! U r not allowed to enter till your marriage is over kindly leave

Arshi : Mom!! Stop over reacting (with a smirk)I knoe what he wants from me before the marriage rituals starts !! Mom(with a puppy face)(Khushi understood what her daughter meant to say that to spend some time with him and she leaves)

Armaan : I came her to fulfill my promise which I made to you (He puts the pallu on her head and kisses her on cheeks and says Now my bride looks beautiful as a beautiful blush smile appeared on her face ...

In the Marriage hall

Aarav and Madhu sat on the madak they did the 7 vows by the pheras and he puts sindoor on her head and magalsutra on her neck (same rituals were followed by Armaan and Arshi)

Both the couples got married with all the rituals followed by both the families cultures/traditions and with blessings of the elders and their parents..

Parents : God bless you kids !!May you live 2gether for lige time and always be happy

Khushi tells Geet : Now my daughter is your family daughter-in-law and ur daughter is ours (they both were happy to enjoy these moments)they bided them we full tears in the eyes as it was their most child was leaving their house and going to their husband's house)

In Aarav Room

He seen Madhu sitting on the bed on her wedding attire he caressed her(she came close to him )and they both were romancing suddenly he puts her hair towards one side and kisses on her shoulder she felt shy and ran towards one side he comes and touches her silky waist and kisses it and pecks her on her lips he kisses her on her on hand on his mehendi name  he carries her on his arms and takes her to bed removes her lehgena and bangles and necklace and keeps it aside and romance

On the other Hand

Arshi : (was sitting in front of the mirror and combing her hair suddenly she seen Armaan hugging her from behind he makes get up from the dressing table set he kisses her on her hand  and tells her eventough how much u try to hide my name on your hand I will find it here it is  and again kisses it and pecks her on her forehead he kisses her on her lips leaving her breathless and carries her to the bed romantically

In the Morning(Armaan asks Maan to give them the Honeymoon tickets )

Maam : Here are your  Honey moon tickets you are going to Balli !! R u happy right now

Armaan : Yeah dad !! Bali I will tell Arshi right away to pack her bags!!Woohoo!!

On the other hand Arnav too hands over the tickets to Aarav and he gets excited as he sees that their honey moon trip is to  Egypt (Aarav makes madhu exicted)(he calls Armaan to knoe where they are going for their honey moon trip and told them that they will bid 2gether at the Airport)

In Bali

Arshi and Armaan had reasted for a day as soon as they arrive from the airport (In the Morning after breakfast Armaan leaves a note on the table which said get ready for motorboat  race on the beach ...)

Armaan and Arshi had a motorboat race in which arshi came first ...

Arshi : Yeah!! I came first 

Arm : I can too win but I wanted you to happy and see the smile on your face(they hug each other)

In the evening ( after shopping Armaan and Arshi enter the hotel and asks her to change on to saree(gifted by him))(she comes out from the bathroom wearing the saree )

Armaan : (pecks on her lips and caresses her touches her bare back and kisses it and kisses her on her neck  she removes her jewelry and the drape passionately  he carries her on his arms and places her on the rose bed  )

Tumhi Dekho Na - HD 1080p - YouTube

Tumhi Dekho Na Yeh Kya Ho Gaya
Tumhara Hoon Main Aur Tum Meri
Main Hairaan Hoon Tumhen Kya Kahu
Ke Din Mein Hui Kaisi Chaandani
Jaagi Jaagi Si Hai Phir Bhi Khwaabon Mein Hai
Khoyi Khoyi Zindagi

Behke Behke Se Mann
Mehke Mehke Se Tann
Ujli Ujli Fizzaon Mein Hai
Aaj Ham Hai Jahaan
Kitni Ranginiyan
Chhalki Chhalki Nigaahon Mein Hai
Neeli Neeli Ghataaon Se Hai Chhan Rahi
Halki Halki Roshni
Main Hairaan Hoon Tumhen Kya Kahu
Ke Din Mein Hui Kaisi Chaandani

(And the song continues)

He holds her  on her waist  he then kisess her on her bare  belly and slowly kisses her on her neck  (they then consuminate )

In Egypt

Aarav and Madhu reach there and the shauffer takes them to the Hotel(On te drive to the hotel Aarav shows Madhu to look at the window and told her that 2morrow he will take her there

The next Day in the Pyramids)

They pose as the song plays as the BG tack as they click pictures

Suraj Hua Maddham - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (1080p ...

Aa..Aa..

Suraj hua maddham
Chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haaye
Kyon pighalne laga

Suraj hua maddham
Chaand jalne laga (Chaand jalne laga)
Aasmaan yeh haaye

Kyon pighalne laga (Kyon pighalne laga)

He bends her through her waist her (making that pose)and then her saree pallu on his face (filmy style (KKKG movie scene) )

Main thehra raha
Zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil
Saas thamne lagi
O..Kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna.. kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Oho..o.. aa..

He takes her to the room and pecks her on her waist and slowly slowly on her neck to her lips he removes her saree and places her on the rose bed (they romantically romance and then consuminate )

Suraj hua maddham
Chaand jalne laga (Chaand jalne laga)
Aasmaan yeh haaye
Kyon pighalne laga (Kyon pighalne laga)

Main thehri rahi zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil saas thamne lagi
Haan kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna.. kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

The End

Do leave your "Comment" and don't forget to hit the "Like button"

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow
thats quite romantic
loved the couples a lot
thanx fr writing this beautiful ff
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I've no words.bcz its that beautiful.Mehendi was good.the best thing is that Khushi n Geet put mehendi on their daughter in law's hand,not on their daughter's hand n they did it in a way that their sons wont b able 2 find theor name.but their sons found their names.K wrote laad governor.so cute.

Khushi-Geet : My Dauhter and My Daugther-in-law here I am putting shagun ki haldi on delicate beautiful skin to nourish and and make your skin more beautiful

I'm a south indian.i duno abt haldi func.is haldi func kept 2 make d skin beautiful?

Arhi's & Maaneet's haldi romance was so lovely.Maaneet mehendi scene was cute.
b4 marr Armaan entered Arshi's room secretly n proposed.just lovely.
Aarav-Madhu on night drive,accident was shocking.but they were safe.their wedding night was passionate.Honeymoon in bali n Egypt was romantic.Motorboat race was nice.Armaan-Arshi sensuous romance after Arshi wearing s saree gifted by Armaan in the bedroom was lovely.

A doubt...was Arshi wearing backless blouse?Bcz Armaan kissed her bare back.Armaan is too naughty.Arshi wore ornaments.but he removed it to drap saree on her passionately.song on bg was just lovely.Aarav-Madhu's pyramid KKHH style dance on suraj hua was damn romantic.

loved all d pics.but can u put Arshi's pic in d haldi scene?can u put Aarav-madhu's pic in d night drive scene?
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I've no words.bcz its that beautiful.Mehendi was good.the best thing is that Khushi n Geet put mehendi on their daughter in law's hand,not on their daughter's hand n they did it in a way that their sons wont b able 2 find theor name.but their sons found their names.K wrote lag governor.so cute.

I'm a south indian.i duno abt haldi func.is haldi func kept 2 make d skin beautiful?

Arhi's & Maaneet's haldi romance was so lovely.Maaneet mehendi scene was cute.
b4 marr Armaan entered Arshi's room secretly n proposed.just lovely.
Aarav-Madhu on night drive,accident was shocking.but they were safe.their wedding night was passionate.Honeymoon in bali n Egypt was romantic.Motorboat race was nice.Armaan-Arshi sensuous romance after Arshi wearing s saree gifted by Armaan in the bedroom was lovely.

A doubt...was Arshi wearing backless blouse?Bcz Armaan kissed her bare back.Armaan is too naughty.Arshi wore ornaments.but he removed it to drap saree on her passionately.song on bg was just lovely.Aarav-Madhu's pyramid KKHH style dance on suraj hua was damn romantic.

loved all d pics.but can u put Arshi's pic in d haldi scene?can u put Aarav-madhu's pic in d night drive scene?

i put the pics do hv a look
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic update dear loved all the 4 couples romance is beautiful and feeling really hot here reading this its beautiful upadte so sad this thread is over its beautiful 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i hv pmed u check my reply 
desigirl_aabida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv both your upadtes 
part 4
romantic engagement ceremony luved the songs bole chudyaan,tuhi mera and beintehaan luved it
part 5 
in part 5 i luved it haldi scene was ver romantic specially arhi mehendi coz too gud LG luv u 
then the SR is beautiful and very romantic 
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww love RM arshi maneet update alot