Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
this is the way ema should proceed if pakhi happens
Ragnaheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love you for this FF... Really I feel lighter now... The burden of hurt is becoming lesser now... Tq
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Call it the reward of positivity or divine intervention,though Rahul had not told Kalpi of his feelings,she had understood them.As she walked on the sands ,her mind was in tune with the rough sea.As the waves hit the rocks,wave after wave of turbulent emotions hit her.She went through all the events over the last two years.of the way Rahul had cared for her,drawn her out of her shell,taught her to face her demons,helped her rebuild her shattered self confidence,made her laugh,in short made her live.He had always given,never expecting anything ,never demanding a thing,well he was just there..In return what had she done,turned a blind eye to his feelings wallowing all the time in self pity.By ignoring his love ,had she not done a Kamala on him?What did she feel for him? Was it love or was what she had felt for Raghav love?
     She called Rahul and told him that she was going to meet Raghav.She told him that she had made her decision.From the happy note in her voice,Rahul presumed that she had chosen Raghav.He wished her luck and then buried his face in his hands.With a dejected air,he walked out of the hotel,his feet unknowingly leading him to the garden seat that Kalpi always used to frequent.
    As raghav opened the door for Kalpi,his joy knew no bounds.His old arrogance returned.After all to date no one had ever refused Rahav Singhania,had they.He rushed to hug Kalpi.As he engulfed her in his arms,Kalpi realised that she felt nothing...none of the heat,the passion,the desire that was there two years ago.
   i knew you would come,Me Kalpi,he boasted.I knew you could not stay away from me.
  Raghav,she said,I just wanted a few answers.When the Kapoors asked you to marry pakhi in exchange for your mothers safety,why did you give into their blackmail?Why did you not seek the help of the law? After all you were influential.Why did you not tell anyone of us?Should I not have been involved too,considering it was my marriage also and life?And more importantly ,having married her,why did you bring her along in her bridal attire...to flaunt her in front of all?
   Raghav had by now become over confident.He was sure Kalpi was here to stay.Oh come on Kalpi,I have already explained how they had my mother at gunpoint.It was just impossible to do anything but oblige.And you of all people,should understand.After all,did you not choose your mother over me ,at one point?
    Kalpi was dismayed.there was a difference,Raghav.I chose her,but if you remember I told you that there would be no place for anybody else in my life other than you.I did not run away and marry the first guy on the road.I truly loved you,Raghav,heart and soul.My day began and ended with you.if only you had t
D us,we would have helped you save our mother.After all hadnt my baba rescued her many years before?
Oh come on dont point fingers.We each have made our share of mistakes.Let us leave the past behind and start our future.there will be no hindrances.The Kapoors are finished.I have taken away yet another deal from them .They will never be able to recover from this loss.My revenge is complete.you have got our dream.So lets move on.
he pulled her and cupped her face gently caressing her cheeks,he kissed her.And Kalpi felt nothing.She saw only rahuls face in her minds eye
   She gently extracted herself from his hold.With tears in her eyes,she said,You are right,Raghav.We have got what we wanted.but what both of us wanted was not the same thing.You wanted revenge.I only wanted love and nothing else.Today I have realised that I have got it.In fact ,i Had got it long ago ,but was too caught up in the past to look at the present that will give me my future.Thank you Raghav.You have always helped me ,whenever I have had a problem.Even today you have cleared my confusion.Goodbye and best wishes for a new life
    Kalpi decided to thank bappa before meeting Rahul.After so long,her heart sang with genuine happiness.She was finally free.She felt refreshed. As she cme out of the temple,she walked to the garden seat.At a distance she saw a dejected Rahul.His pose reminded her of how she had been two years go when she had first met him.She realised that he had misunderstood her.Walking upto him,she sat down by his side and said,hi! i am Kalpana.By the way itna handsome ladke ka chehra itna uthra hua kyon hain? Those had been Rahuls first words to her
  As rahul looked up,his eyes brimming,he saw his emotions mirrored in Kalpis eyes.Kalpi enveloped him in a tight hug and kissed him on his cheeks.Mr.rahul Oberoi,puri duniya ke samne maine tumhe kiss kiya hain.Ab badnam hone se pehle aapko meri izzat bachani hogi and you have to make an honest woman of me.
   Rahul drew her to him and kissed her fully on her lips.She was filled with desire and happiness as she responded with full vigour.anytime mrs.oberoi.Ready when you are,he replied.
Finally kalpana vittal jadhav had got her ek muthi aasman

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear EMA forum members,it has been a wonderful time spent with you reading all your posts and views.I have been a die hard Ragna fan and probably always will be.Though ,in this story ,I have made Kalpi move on,in the serial I probably will not be able to digest it.I also firmly believe that marriage is an one time affair.So cvs cannot trifle on that issue ala Ekta style and give us Ragna after Raaki.I am now quite convinced that the future is Rakhi ,though a corner of my hopeful mind continues to pray for Ragna.
  At the time of starting this, I really did not mean to separate Ragna ,but somewhere along the line ,I realised that if really Raghav has done what he has done,he no longer is the person I admire and want for Kalpi.That holds good for the serial too.
 i am keeping my fingers crossed till monday but thereafter if it goes the way my brain is telling me it will,I will no longer watch it so ardently.Might read the WU and visit forum for our posts.But no longer will be involved avidly in any serial in future.Have learnt the lesson the hard way.
Love to all of you 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
keep writing=
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhaironnath

Dear EMA forum members,it has been a wonderful time spent with you reading all your posts and views.I have been a die hard Ragna fan and probably always will be.Though ,in this story ,I have made Kalpi move on,in the serial I probably will not be able to digest it.I also firmly believe that marriage is an one time affair.So cvs cannot trifle on that issue ala Ekta style and give us Ragna after Raaki.I am now quite convinced that the future is Rakhi ,though a corner of my hopeful mind continues to pray for Ragna.

At the time of starting this, I really did not mean to separate Ragna ,but somewhere along the line ,I realised that if really Raghav has done what he has done,he no longer is the person I admire and want for Kalpi.That holds good for the serial too.
 i am keeping my fingers crossed till monday but thereafter if it goes the way my brain is telling me it will,I will no longer watch it so ardently.Might read the WU and visit forum for our posts.But no longer will be involved avidly in any serial in future.Have learnt the lesson the hard way.
Love to all of you 

First of all thanks for a wonderful SS.

@bold 
You've just said everything I feel too. I'm a die hard Ragna fan but if Raghav has married Pakhi then I don't want Kalpi to take him back.

I too will wait till Monday to make my decision about EMA but if it disappoints us then I'll get sure I never get burned again by getting emotionally attached to any show

Thanks again for the wonderful SS

Dee
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear! Stole my HEART! Now I can only say really I need a Rahul now 4 Kalpana who is not over possessive but protective. Love him and agar uska rishta Kalpi ke liye aaya naa Vitthal se pehle mai Kalpi ki shaadi usse karwa dungi aur Miss se Mrs Oberoi bana dungi. Really he will be the perfect match 4 Kalpana. Mr Raghav Singhania chullu bhar paani me dub maro I don't CARE! And Yes saath me tumhaari Paakhi aur Kamala maa ko bhi bhaar me jaane dena!
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank I so much for this ss. I am a ragna fan by heart but I realy loved you story.
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cried happily awsm, amazing superb fabulous

Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for wonderfull updates