Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply amazing
loved it.
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow..liking this new jodi of "rana"- rahul and kalpana!! well written..pls continue soon...πŸ₯³
Mihika thumbnail
awesome updateπŸ‘ love jealous ragsπŸ˜‰
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raghav moved closer and told her why he married Paaki.he also told her how they had never had a life together and how he still thought about Kalpi.All the time,Kalpi stood with her face away from him.Just as she was about to talk,the door crashed open and Kamala rushed in with Paaki by her side.Raghav cursed his stars.
"kalpi beta,what is this? Why did you not come home?if paaki had not told me I never would have known.She also told me that you have become a very big memsaab.See i always told you na,that you face hardships so that you will become issstrong. That is why God made Raghav baba marry Paaki.I knew it.You have got your muthi aasman.Thankooo a bappa!!!!Paaki beta thankooa .Yet again you have proved your love for Kamalama by making me meet Kalpi.love u beta " and she kissed paaki
   Kalpi was speechless.Here she was after so many years,meeting her mother,but her mother could only talk of her dream ,shower affection on and thank  Paaki .Not one word about how Kalpi was ,how she had managed all alone all these years,why she had never come.Adding insult to injury was her justifying Raghav and Paakis union.Kalpi heaved a sigh.A leopard can never change its spots.She never had had any great hopes,but a small corner of her mind had just wished that these years of separation would have made her mother yearn for her and  realise her love for her.Well,she thought,some things in life really do not change,do they?
She was an inherently respectful girl.She fell at Kamalas feet and sought her blessings.But when Kamala asked her to come home,she politely refused.Kamala went on about how she had to come for Kamala to tell all that her beti was now a memsaab.She also added,"aur haan ,beta,humgaadi mein jaayenge aa?Paaki ne kaha ki tumhare paas bahoot badi gaadi hain...Raghav baba se bee badi."As kamala's protests grew louder,Paaki too joined in,telling her that she should not disappoint Kamala ma.
It was then that kalpi turned to them.All the three were momentarily taken aback by the look of disdain on her face."first of all,Mrs.Paaki Singhania,I have already warned you that I am here on business.When i mean business,it is just that.You have been a hindrance by brining her over to my workplace and interfering  with my schedule.Mind it,I do not take to interference too kindly.You are welcome to voice whatsoever goddamn opinion you want to your mother,but in matters that concern me,neither you nor anybody,and I repeat nobody has a say.So kindly stay out of this lest I forget my social etiquette."the look in her eyes was enough to freeze even an enemy dead.For bimbo Paaki it was too much.She reeled under the impact of the ice queen.She whined,"kamala ma"
   kamala immediately rushed to her side."nahin beta,do not cry.And Kalpi what kind of behaviour is this? Is this the upbringing I have given you? Apologise immediately to her."
   Kalpi's thread of patience snapped.Her mask did not slip for even a minute.When she spoke,it was the tone of a khadoos boss to an erring employee,"mrs.jadhav,please come again.What upbringing are you  talking about? That which you gave me by sending me to the hostel or that which was forcing your dreams down my throat?The upbringing that wanted me to accept that my groom had married another girl on my wedding day and left me in the lurch ,to make me strong.well,i am sorry.I have tried to be polite and respectful,but I think the time  has come for hard talk ,for me to make you face the fact that you have no right whatsoever on me.You had ,have and will always have only one daughter,Paaki.And for your information,im  no longer legally also related to you,because I am now  Kalpana Oberoi.So if you will please stop this emotional drama,I will be most obliged.I left behind this emotional baggage that night two years ago.I have shut the door on it and moved on since.So please all of you,give me a break and get a life."
  So saying she picked up her bag and walked out bumping into Rahul.She saw the concern in his eyes ,but all she said,interlacing her hands in his was,"take me out of this place"
   As kalpi walked out and Kamala consoled paaki,Raghav stood there shell shocked.For starters he wanted some quiet to think and Paakis crocodile tears was grating on his nerves.She was telling Kamala ,see ma always they do this.First raghav and now ,even Kalpi is behaving like this.What is my fault? I only married the person I love.is it wrong?Kamala was supporting Paaki." No beta.u are right.Kalpi has gone mad,but she will see reason soon and will beg your forgiveness.Main tumhe vachan deti hoon"
Raghav stormed out.The person he had seen today was not the Kalpana he knew.She was not the shy,reticent girl who would only occasionally raise her voice.This was not the girl who had put her mother above him ...no,she never would have told her mother off like that.She was like a tiger let loose today,the way she had pounced on them.The sad part was that none other than Raghav,in that room had had the brains to recognise the change and comprehend its implications.It had gone totally wasted on the two idiots,thought Raghav
     Elsewhere,Kalpi sat with her hands in Rahul's.She had narrated all that Raghav had to.d her and then what had happened with Kamala.She had always thought that this confrontation would leave her emotionally drained.On the contrary,she felt light hearted today,as though a great weight had lifted off her shoulders."it had to happen ,Kalpi,said Rahul,if not today at some point.Much as you were trying,you could not move forward.You have to settle the past.Today,you  closed one chapter of your past.There was no other way."
But what good did it do,Rahul ?,she asked.
Do you not feel lighter,as though you have lifted a weight of your shoulder.that is the good in that.You can now move on.You have unloaded all that you had bottled up against our mother...it is a clean slate,whether you want to write afresh or throw it away rests with you ,but nevertheless it is a beginning,kalpi.And let me tell you ,I was proud of you .Proud of the way you  handled yourself with grace and dignity."
  Kalpi nodded.Rahul was reiterating what baba had told her when she had narrated the incident to him."thank you Rahul,she said,I could not have done it but for you.You made me realise and face my demons,made me acknowledge that my mother loving me less was not my fault,that I was  strong and could move on in life."
Not yet ,Kalpi.The task is not fully done.There is yet another major issue to be sorted...Raghav.If you want a future ,you have to clear things with him.Just remember kalpi,no matter what your decision I will always support you.I do not know whether you still harbour any feelings for him,but if you do and your heart tells you so,go to him.Nobody can or will sit in judgement for that.You will not be any the less stronger nor will all our love for you reduce by that.For me,you always have and always will be special.
  As she looked into his eyes,for the first time,Rahul's mask slipped.He had all along waited disguising it under the cloak of friendship.He thought with time,she would come o realise his love for her.But as he felt her slipping away,he could not hide it.Yet he did not voice his feelings aloud.He did not want to put her in a spot where she would feel obliged for all his help and choose him.If she reciprocated his feelings,she would see through him into his heart,read what was there and come to him of her own accord.If she did not she was and was always meant to be Raghav s

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lv ur update. Aftr yestday episode dis is truely perfect story
vibha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An amusing art of writing!!!πŸ˜›
Plzz pm for d update!!!
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail