Both chapters Are amazing
I like this confident and strong Kalpi
And the way she hide her feelings from the outside world is commendable
Aww Rahul is her guardian angel
I can't wait to read more
myera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey bhaironnath...u penned it down in the most beautiful way.
Kudos to you.
I m so looking forward to ur kalpana.
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At first glance,Rahul Oberoi seemed to be a carefree person who took the easier road in life.But as people got to know him,they always revised their opinion.Scratch below that facade and they realised that it hid a shrewd brain of a generous,compassionate and empathetic person with oodles of pride and self respect.Little did those who envied him know that he was not born with a silver spoon.He was born of a love marriage to parents who had eloped against the wishes of the family.his early years were filled with love and laughter.But the cruel hand of fate had snatched his parents away from him at the age of five.He was left under the care of his mothers sister who never failed to impress upon him that he was another mouth to feed in the growing age of inflation.It was only at seven years that Chandan Oberoi had traced his brothers son and taken him home.He found love again .No doubt the childless couple looked upon him  as a son,but Chandan was a strict taskmaster.He stressed upon him the harsh realities of the world and the need for Rahul to be self sufficient.For Chandans story itself was that of rags to riches.Inspired by his uncle,Rahul worked his way through school and college ,earning scholarships .when he expressed his desire to join his uncle,he hd started at the bottom rung,growing step by step,learning all the nuances of business,till one fine day his uncle pronounced him fit to be MD.All these hardships could have taken a toll on him ,but he chose to always see the positive side of things.He thanked his stars for what had been and never fretted over what could have been.In his positivity lay his strength.In a way he was day while raghav was night
    Raghav,like all others was initially fooled by Rahul.He wondered what Kalpi saw in him to be so close to him.Of course his opinion was also coloured by his jealousy at their obvious proximity.But as the meeting proceeded,he was forced to rethink.He saw how rahul got to the crux of the issue with the precision of a surgeons scalpel,he was stunned with his pertinent questions and admired how the two of them sat together and completed the task in an hour,what his staff would have taken days to finish.He also noticed with unease,that the ice queen of yesterday had disappeared.With Rahul,Kalpi was relaxed,herself,no pretences,completely at ease.There was no mask,no niceties but just as they were with an unspoken bond that ran deep.
   Kalpi had gone through this scene many a time in her minds eye.She knew the day would come when she would face Raghav.Yet at the last moment,she had developed cold feet.once again,Rahul had helped her.As she felt his comforting touch on her arm and her reassuring gaze,she had not faltered.She was proud with the way she had looked Raghav in the eye and given a polite smile that meant nothing.Nor was there a tremor when she shook hnds.Rahul had not told her in words,but she understood now why he had come this morning.He had once again read between the lines.She looked up at him and smiled.
  Kalpi wondered where Paki was.Even yesterdAy ,she had represented the Kapoors.As she was unaware of what had happened ,she presumed that each managed their businesses.After all,she thought,what does it matter where you work ,when at the end of the day,you are together?She felt a faint pull at her heart but before she could delve on it ,Rahul distracted her.
  Raghav wanted some time alone with Kalpi but found it impossible with her watchdog by her side.As usual Sammy came to the rescue.He offered to give Rahul a trip round the site.Kalpi,he said was already familiar with it.Rahul and Kalpi both knew the real reason behind the offer.As Rahul questioningly raised his eyebrows,Kalpi gave him a nod of reassurance.Both this did not go unnoticed by Raghav.As Rahul left the place,he squeezed Kalpi's hands and bent down to say"take care and be strong"thereafter he planted a quick kiss on her cheek and with a wink walked away.Kalpi was taken aback for this was the first demonstration of affection on Rahul's part.Raghav was angry when he witnessed this
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsume
I wana see jealous raghav more
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul is a sweetheart
Even he faced hardship like Kalpi
Love their bonding
And Raghav jealousy I'm enjoying
He deserve it 😡
Lovely update
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 the update. Writers here in forum r do much better than writers of ema. Even after rakhi marriage, thbx 4 making kalpi this way. I wud luv raghav to go on his feet and say sorry to kalpi and realise wht he has missed by his mistake.
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
loving this kalpi and rahul...
update soon
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow i am enjoying it plzzz plzzz update soon
Ragnaheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb... I hope Kalpi finds love in Rahul... Can wait to read more... Thank u so much to take the time to write this FF...👏
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow loved it yaar..awsum
cant wait to read next part 😛