Episode 570 Discussion: 9th May 2014, Friday

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 570 Discussion: 9th May 2014, Friday.

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for All posting reviews and thoughts over this EDT

Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is anentertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  Neither is ranting or bashing actors or makers of the show.  Please exercise judgment. 

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. 
  1. Page 1 - post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish.)  Also, please don't clutter up page 1 with multiple posts - give others a chance to post their reviews. 
  2. Many reviewers add an "ETA" to their original post, if they want to make an additional point soon after posting.
  3. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating /whining / complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  7. Quoting Policy: refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis.  Pick out the parts that you like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, and multiple quoting makes it very hard to scroll though. 
  8. Feel free to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. 

Notes:

Cheers,
MAS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode was extremely slow n stretched !

Then to prove how gud the track is gonna be they played the ever so pleasing 'Deva deva' in Bg!! 🀣

So episode verdict - deva deva! 🀒
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yahi woh jagah hai, yahi woh set hai
yahin par kahi, black t shirt aur jeans mein
kisi ke baal ud rahe the..

yahin par kahi aankh mein aankh daal ke kisi ne I love you kaha tha
duniya se hoon begani, mujhse ye kaha tha..

arre hiyu, gave up so early? Ek hi din hua hai..

well cant find anything to praise, but yes, I am thankful to them for bhavanigarh briagde to not object with the backless blouse..
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳 πŸ˜³ Umm this was my reaction only whole time while watching the episode... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Charu... JM ne to Raja ko 'Paltu kutta' nhi banaya but Tau ji ne zarur bana diya...🀣 and now I don't know what to say...😳 I had expectation with this track... but u were right even PK is playing negative role in MB...πŸ˜†

I mean seriously what were they showing... all those social issues wale serials ka kachra yahan ikattha ker diya...πŸ˜† 

For the first time I loved JM today...she didn't cared damn about them and all the time was just glaring at them and his so called hubby...who became Tau ji ka Moda...🀒 and was all the time  "Rani...Dekha humne kaha the na sar pe baitha ke rakhenege..." Like seriously kya sar pe baithaya... πŸ€’ 

Nothing to say more about this episode...Hope this track get over soon...  πŸ€” πŸ˜†

P.S. Did anybody noticed when they were doing shuddhikaran of JM in the well they played Singham movie's title track's music in background... πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by SweetDishu - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm confused!!!
Is this the fate of our favorite show MEIEJ... omg πŸ˜²
Raja become spineless in front of Tau..

Who wants to see Falguni Bhabi's dard bhara kahani in MEIEJ? 

I cant believe what I'm watching... Suddhikaran..🀒 Putting Madhu in water well
This is the destiny of our dearest RishBala's daughter πŸ˜²

In which village now a days they put their Bahu in water well πŸ˜² πŸ€’

Raja can't even see how scared that girl, he is taking picture πŸ˜²

Any girl will hate this husband and family from day 1 πŸ˜‘

Don't want this village track πŸ˜‘

Worst episode ever πŸ€’

I guess we are not seeing any precap, because CVs have to clue what they will show tomorrowπŸ₯±
Edited by NeelM - 9 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
tujhe jm ki yaad aayi, I just see her as rk's daughter and I get pissed off..this is the reason I hated ak and his manhoos kahani..

rani madhubala devi ki jai ho..plz bhaag jao

dishuva, paltu kutta bhi lena, within 2 weeks
Edited by _charu_ - 9 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uff oh god how irritating, slow, stretched and boring village family drama episode it was seriously  !! feeling bad for Madhu dont know how she will handle these mindless people filled family when Her Hubby Raja is not understanding her and    😲 I really wish this senseless track ends,πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Kanhaji Helps Madhu and RajBala returns to Mumbai soon πŸ‘πŸΌ& i didnt like them Raja's family at all, they and their so called useless thinking is really so intolerable 🀒πŸ€ͺ!!  Edited by Chitrarocking - 9 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pyaare kanha ka dubki wala revenge on Jr. Bala 😎 🀣

to be continued... πŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Tanu's Live Update - 9th May - Short LU - Madhubala

Edited by leelaa9 - 9 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I only had one thing in mind..
JM ne gusse mein aake dubaoed PK in water on KC and today PK took revenge by dubaoing her... Sorry I dont mean to disrespect...

And for some reason when raja told "sarr se neeche jaogi and phurr se upar aaogi", I was πŸ˜†

I dont know what else to say about this trackπŸ€”