Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Raja pulls Madhu out of the jeep ..! Everyone stares blank faced at her .! Raja introes Madhu to Tauji as his wife! Everyone is shocked! Taiji breaks down and says u married without telling us ... we had so many hopes for ur marriage! U proved that u werent born off me! Taiji says.. if i had a son..he wont have done like this..! Raja says will tell u all later.. for now just bless us! Rajas sisters ask where is she from? Raja says.. from Mumbai! They say ...she must have trapped u! Raja tells Tauji to stop the others  and says.. give respect to my wife..! Tauji says.. this is Raja's choice. so our choice...! He accepts Madhu ..! Raja tells Madhu that see he is so large hearted! Tauji says.. welcome her with tradition and deck her up in our traditional look! Madhu keeps mum! Raja says ... Tauji has accepted u . .so go...take Taujis blessing.! Rajas sis removes her glasses!  Raja says.. this is specs with number...! His sis says.. so she is blind? His sis teases Madhu asking her to count ..! Madhu says.. 3 ..! Tara comments that what kind of bride is this? No jewelery? Her parents sent her like this? Madhu stares at her..! 

Taiji says to leave it.. ! She says.. Madhu is Raja's wife.. if he accepts we should accept too! Taiji says.. we will make her one of us! Suddenly another lady..Phalguni comes..she is a widow! Tauji fumes on her ..n says.. ur bad omen ..how dare u come here? Ur evil eye ruined things! 

Part 2

Bhanu says she should be punished! Tauji says.. go punish her ..! Bhanu says she will stand outside this house for the entire day! Tauji tells all to make preps for Madhus gruh pravesh! Raja tells Madhu that once she meets everyone at home.. she will realize how much respect she will get .. ..! Rajas sisters smirk ..! 

Raja asks how did u make this mistake? Phalguni says.. ur back so wont make such mistakes..! Raja asks her to be careful ..! Tauji calls Raja! 

Raja asks everyone to make proper preps so Madhu doesnt  get hurt! Madhu is told to sit on the swing..she refuses! Rajas sis Agni fumes on her .. saying this is rituals .. do it or we will forcibly get it done! Raja asks her to calm down and tells Madhu that nothing will happen .. this is just a swing.. do it .. or if Tauji fumes.. then all will shoot u .. n since i cant let u get hurt.. i will be shot too!

Madhu sits on the swing and is lowered in the well .. ! Raja records it..! 

Part 3

Water is showered on Madhu and she is shivering..! All fire guns! She is brought back up! Raja is busy clicking her pics and everyones pics with her! Taiji tells Madhu this house is her destiny .. her temple ..! She is told to enter ..! Madhu says am freezing.. wanna change! Raja says go ..! Taiji says.. this is just the start. .u will be stated as a Godess! Madhu is told to sit.. she refuses! Raja says.. sit ..! Rajas sisters fume on him saying .. dun raise her on your head..! The pandit starts rituals ..! Raja is busy clicking pics! Madhu says enough! 

Precap --- No precap

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago