Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Now I don't know what to say anymore, I'm speechless😲

When I don't like something I know I should just keep it to myself and stop bothering others that might like things, I also told myself that I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I should be patient, I shouldn't be pessimistic, I should let the track unfold but If I'm to review daily, then I can't stop myself from expressing my feelings about what I saw, now I don't know about next episodes but what I saw today doesn't seem promising, is it a social message?!!! only then, by Madhu revolting and changing things, we can understand, but if not then this is outrageous!!!! and by the way MEIEJ was never meant to give social messages unlike BV and other shows, so I really can't understand why they picked this concept, I kept my self open minded and to be honest I still will, I said  maybe the village track even with these kind of characters can be executed differently in a way that doesn't show torture or make Madhu a more miserable soul!!! but can she succeed to do this alone and is this what we want?!, I don't mind her fighting with Raja to change his mentality as it's obvious he isn't really believing in this from his heart, he just abides by whatever his Tauji taught him thinking it's the right thing, but to see others humiliate Madhu in the name of traditions is so painful and now the worst thing is that even Raja is under the misconception that it's all for her saman and respect, so what are we going to be served ? Madhu fighting alone? and are we interested in that even?, the girl has been going through alot since a long time, I know I'll watch, this is the problem, what to do, I have an emotional connection with that show since the golden days so as long as DVD are there I'll watch hoping in my eternal optimism to see glimpses of the glorious past, BUT I can't say that I enjoy, unfortunately the few moments I enjoyed were Raja's entry, his revenge for his Madhu that I took as a poetic justice for this poor soul who has been suffering since childhood and also his psycho avatar as he wanted mainly to make her eat so it was for her own wellbeing

I agree in the past we used to jump to conclusions, we used to hate tracks even before they unfold and I believe then we were wrong at times, very wrong, at least then they were expressing human feelings as even a normal man (neither white nor black) can feel jealousy, possessivness, egoism, twisted love, yaar even the third angle element if the leads are in character wouldn't matter

But now this... !!! I know regressive thoughts and things still exist in the world but not this much, for example in my country girls from the village aren't mistreated, sometimes they even get more freedom than girls in the city, they go for shooping in the local market, they study, they have phones, they chose the guy they want to marry too and sometimes no matter how strict their parents are they express themselves and defend their opinions, I saw that so I'm telling what I have witnessed, now of course there are still some tortured souls but I mean the majority aren't living this then why they insist in showing this in MEIEJ which as I said isn't meant for social messages

The only thing that proved to work for MEIEJ, is strong, intelligent leads who can fight each other because of the diffrence of points of views, ways of perceiving things but can stand by each other  against the world and would never let any one humiliate the other in their presence at least, and without the regressive things coming often or even if it happens, it happens with this thoughts being refuted outright...

Enough of my bakwas now, I already said a lot but I just expressed what I felt

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
lavanyajeevan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_Abhiya

@ armummy & kajol , thank u both , tonight episode contain good things for future story , if we see from base point of view

Same thing i want to tell here. They r building a base for future story, that base should be strong. thats the thing they r doing now.
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was not great. I felt so because I don't really like village drama's. But I am not blaming Raja for anything today.
Raja born and brought up in this atmosphere in the middle of all these customs and rituals. So naturally he found everything normal.
He have immence respect for that old man and his wife and loves them very much so he will obey them and will not go against them atleast for now
For him nothing wrong happening to JM, instead she is getting respect which she never got from AK and family and LW. He may think that Madhu would enjoy her new found godess status
He tried to defend her when his sisters taunt her
And about clicking photos,Raja is very attracted to Madhu and I think she is like a beautiful doll to him , which he got by chance or luck and he is really happy that she is all for him. So trying to posses her. And btw I am really happy that Raja found her attractive in that horribla get up. Otherwise I would have jumped in to bashin him
Raja's family is actually not happy with Madhu, they are accepting her for Raja
One thing I didn't like is Raja kept quite when his sister taunt her about jewellery and parents etc. Raja knows under which circumstances the marriage happend and he was bringin her forcefully but still he kept mum. And I didn't like that.
Raja seems to be youngest in the family and was pampered very much . He have got some extra freedom there.
I seriously wish Raja to stop declaring his love every other second because I think he don't love her yet he is just attracted to her
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Arya, it seems to be a case of his loving her 'seerat' rather than her 'soorat'. He adores her and looks at her as the most beautiful girl, and that doesn't seem to change regardless of her sartorial appearance. It may possibly change from 'beautiful' to 'hot', but 'beautiful' she is to him even now because he remembers every moment of their time together and it reflects beautifully on her loyalty and care for him. It shows her beautifully both as a person and as a wife. By the basis, he may have looked equally enamoured if she were lacking in looks altogether, though that might really not make for a very visually appealing presentation on the TV-screen. :)
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
On may assume they have pleased neither the conservative nor fandom audiences with this episode.
The fandom audience may disapprove of the village-family (shown as discomfitingly orthodox as many in real-life) for not being modern. The mostly conservative majority-audience is likely to - yet again - disapprove of this serial's female lead, and that too for reactions that are totally uncharacteristic on her part. 

Best analysis of today's episode Leelaa, 200% agree with you!!
Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Today's episode was not great. I felt so because I don't really like village drama's. But I am not blaming Raja for anything today.
Raja born and brought up in this atmosphere in the middle of all these customs and rituals. So naturally he found everything normal.
He have immence respect for that old man and his wife and loves them very much so he will obey them and will not go against them atleast for now
For him nothing wrong happening to JM, instead she is getting respect which she never got from AK and family and LW. He may think that Madhu would enjoy her new found godess status
And about clicking photos,Raja is very attracted to Madhu and I think she is like a beautiful doll to him , which he got by chance or luck and he is really happy that she is all for him. So trying to posses her. And btw I am really happy that Raja found her attractive in that horribla get up. Otherwise I would have jumped in to bashin him
One thing I didn't like is Raja kept quite when his sister taunt her about jewellery and parents etc. Raja knows under which circumstances the marriage happend and he was bringin her forcefully but still he kept mum. And I didn't like that.
Raja seems to be youngest in the family and was pampered very much . He have got some extra freedom there.
I seriously wish Raja to stop declaring his love every other second because I think he don't love her yet he is just attracted to her

Aarya
Lovely analysis of rajas mindset and thinking and his not so acceptable behaviour
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

@Bold...That is why I was so irritated and disappointed with Raja yesterday...I didn't mind seeing any rituals but they should not go overboard...which happened here...and yeah I didn't mind Raja forcing JM to do the rituals bcoz according to him these r family rituals which r being done by every DIL of this family...but what I didn't liked was when his family was taunting JM about her parentage and all he said nothing... I mean isn't he the same guy who set the trap to kill AK bcoz he tortured JM and scared the hell of LW and Sweetie and now when his family is talking rubbish about her he was standing mum there...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: i-me-myself

Today all reviews...😔

Just a 2nd or 3rd episode of the new track...and see reactions of the fans.

Last 3-4 episodes...audience was watching Raja with great pleasure... applauding him along with NF/AS for ending AK track and starting new fresh Raja track...

Every one was happy with the way Rajababu took control and started his journey in the new track. And today...most fans are UNHAPPY with all the drama shown...

And it happens every time ... why can't we give PH chance to develop the story? Why start complaining immediately when they present something which wasn't expected by fans? Whatever family drama/rituals/values and traditions shown in MB or any other show are still real and in many parts of India such things happens... Being a fiction show sometimes they stretch it to some extent but its expected that audience should not take it seriously.

I suppose we all should be little patient and should allow track to unfold... And its not possible to any PH/Channel to satisfy all the audiences all the time.

excellent ! i'll tell u the reason..there are people/fans who r watching MB and keeping patience from 1 and a half years, including Ria, heroine track, KRK, VD's exit , AK drama and VD's re entry and pagal track... so now, their quota of patience is running out..while others may like it bec. it's a new and impressive story for them post AK's exit ..However, the verdict for these kind of tracks  is known to everyone...
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisfan

Now I don't know what to say anymore, I'm speechless😲

When I don't like something I know I should just keep it to myself and stop bothering others that might like things, I also told myself that I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I should be patient, I shouldn't be pessimistic, I should let the track unfold but If I'm to review daily, then I can't stop myself from expressing my feelings about what I saw, now I don't know about next episodes but what I saw today doesn't seem promising, is it a social message?!!! only then, by Madhu revolting and changing things, we can understand, but if not then this is outrageous!!!! and by the way MEIEJ was never meant to give social messages unlike BV and other shows, so I really can't understand why they picked this concept, I kept my self open minded and to be honest I still will, I said  maybe the village track even with these kind of characters can be executed differently in a way that doesn't show torture or make Madhu a more miserable soul!!! but can she succeed to do this alone and is this what we want?!, I don't mind her fighting with Raja to change his mentality as it's obvious he isn't really believing in this from his heart, he just abides by whatever his Tauji taught him thinking it's the right thing, but to see others humiliate Madhu in the name of traditions is so painful and now the worst thing is that even Raja is under the misconception that it's all for her saman and respect, so what are we going to be served ? Madhu fighting alone? and are we interested in that even?, the girl has been going through alot since a long time, I know I'll watch, this the is problem, what to do, I have an emotional connection with that show since the golden days so as long as DVD are there I'll watch hoping in my eternal optimism to see glimpses of the glorious past, BUT I can't say that I enjoy, unfortunately the few moments I enjoyed were Raja's entry, his revenge for his Madhu that I took as a poetic justice for this poor soul who has been suffering since childhood and also his psycho avatar as he wanted mainly to make her eat so it was for her own wellbeing

Najat, how do we expect Jr Madhu to STAND FOR HERSELF and fight in THIS set up? can she escape? can she inform the police? max, she can do is give them a lecture on "aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai, aap aisa kaise keh sakte hai", ghoorofy them and doobo PK in water again..what she did with AK...KUCH nahi hoga usse...she can do NOTHING without Raja's support...ultimately her husband will come as her savior..and this keeps repeating in EVERY track since the beginning..pehle AK protected her from Leelawati then Raju protected her from AK and now Raja will do it ..so women enpowerment , make Madhu strong etc. is not the issue..they will only drag for 2-3 weeks and waste these many episodes, raise our BP and that's it...make Raja protest and either both or their entire family will escape to Mumbai..
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LSPD

Guys this is not to defend raja
But just trying to explain raja

Acc to him nothing wrong is happening to jm
She is getting respect
She is being treated like a Devi ( goddess )
And this a way of life

That's exactly what happens to a Lugai ( wife )

He does not know anything else
So why should he protest

Anyways this is his pov -- which is wrong acc to all of us ( including me ) -- but he does not think so

Shalini, Raja was not wrong..he felt bad for Madhu when she was being mocked...and for him, these rituals r normal n Madhu will have to carry him..however , he is oblivious to her feelins and tears...Jr Madhu cud see how hypocrite these people are, when she saw the widow bhabhi being mistreated..ghar ki bahu as devi and if her husband dies, she is treated worse than a servant..