Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tht was really funny.  I mean Ladkiyon ko tense hona chaahiya aise romantic encounter ke baad.  But idhar tho ulta hogaya๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Arjun thought Sakshi is angry on him.  Buddhu ACP Sakshi tumse pyaar karthi hai vo tumse naaraaz kaise ho sakthi hai.  Tumhe samajna hoga๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cutest update dear
continue soon 
abh sakshi ke chota sa dimaag meinkya chal raha hai?
jaldi update kijiye please
_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
buddhu arjun sakshi love him toh naraz kyun hogi
poor sakshi...uski life sab kuch ulta hota hai
loved it
waiting for the next part
cont soon๐Ÿ˜Š
--arshk-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
plz plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here is a new part hope u all like it next be the last part...so enjoy reading..
next part..

Arjun went to her room and as just he was going to knock...he hear some voice..

Sakshi was talking to someone... "hello kais ho??? Maine tumko bahut miss kiya...!!! Sacchi mai tumhare bina life ka maza hi nai ata..!!! pata nai main kitna miss kiya hai timhe...tumhe to meri yad hi nai ati..!!! tum jante ho na...how much I LOVE YOU..." She said the last line a little loud so Arjun can hear it clearly...

And yes the line effect him a lot...teddy fall from his hands and flowers were spread on ground...he was shock to hear that Sakshi love someone else... Sakshi continue "I know you love me too...and what..??? tum ag aa rahe ho vo bi adhe gante mai...oh god I am so happy..!!! kitne time bad hum milege...plz..come soon there will be surprice for u..ok bye I am waiting...!!" and after cutting phone she look at the door to see Arjun's expression...he was looking at ground and close his eyes in depressed  as he lose everything...she saw them and she became  sad and happy at the same time..she said ti himself.. "sorry Arjun..par agar ye payar hai..to payar mai sab jayajz hai.." she compose herslf and wnt to door...she open the door and said "are Arjun tum yaha...kaha chale gaye the subha...kuch bola bi nai...kher ab kaisa feel kar rahe ho and ye...teddy kiske liye hai...aur ye flowers.."she asked continuously.. he said "kuch nai bas subha kuch kam yad aa gaya tha..and ye mai tumhar liye laya tha..." Sakshi said "it's so beautiful.. thank u..and andar aao na.." Arjun don't want to ask but he can't stop himself.. he asked her "koi ane vala hai...aj ???" Sakshi said in exitment..and said.. "ha..mera bahut purana best friend...shubendu singh..u know bahut bada officer hai vo...CID mai...mera bahut kayal rakta hai...mujhe hamesha kush rakta hai..use meri anko mai ansu bilkul acche nai lagte...ek bar mujhe teacher se daat pad gait hi..mai ro rai thi to usne us teacher ki cream ki jagah fevicol rakh diya and us teacher ka band baja diya tha...vo bahut accha hai..." he was listing quietly and her every word of praising someone else was making him angry... he asked further.. "kya vo tumse ...pa..yaa..r ..karta hai.." Sakshi said him.. "ha...bahut..bahut..zayada and mujhe 6 bar propose bi kar chukka...hai..." he  again become angry...Sakshi can feel his possiveness  somewhere she feel very proud... he asked again.. "kya tum use payar karti ho...???" Sakshi said while looking straightnin his eyes.. "ha..bahut payar karti hu..." the she look other side and continue.. "uske dur jane ke bad hi ye ehesas hua...and agar is bar usne propose kiya to mai pakka ha kar dungi..mai ha kar du na Arjun.???" she asked him.. he look back side and said.. "mujh se kyu puch rai ho..jab tumne decide kar liya hai.." she sensed his anger..and change the topic.. "are tum to gussa ho gaye mai to isliye puch rai thi kyuki tum mere besti ho...chalo bahar chalet hai..." she dragged him out.. Arjun was not in mood to going anywhere but for Sakshi s sake he went with her..

He firstly go to one coffee shop and order coffee and tea for them... she said to him while sipping her coffee.. "tumhe pata...hai... shubendu na bahut smart hai...uspe pata nai kitni ladkiya marti hai...par vo sirf mujhpe ...kita proud feel hota..hai jab ap chand ko chaho aur vo apko mil jaye..." she said this line while looking Arjun.. but he was so lost that he cannot see that... then they went to shopping mall... where Sakshi said.. "are tum mere liye na ek dress select karo na plz...jo aj mai pehen kar jaungi use milne..." "mai kyu karu tumhe itna exitment hai to tum khud hi kar lo..." Arjun said in irritate manner...  "offo Arjun..plz na itna bhav kyu kha rahe ho..i know tumhari choise best hai plz..na..." she said.. "ok..."Arjun said to her..evey time she smile he lost himself...after a long time he select a red and white anarkali  for her having light bue very beautiful embriodriy work on it...she said "its so pretty.." then they went to men's section ...she said him that she want to buy for him also so he may help...he gave him some T-shirt for chnge..he said.. "mai kyu try karu..bendu ke liye???" "are vo na bilkul tumhari tarah lagta hai...uski fitness bilkul tumhare jaise hai plz..vo bendu nai  shubendu hai  plz...try karo naa..." He was very angry as he snatch the clothes and went to changing room ... After  sometime she select light purple T-shirt for him..

Then they went to a hotel where shubendu was arriving..he said.. "mujhe jana hoga..tum yaha wait karo uske bendu ke liye...๐Ÿ˜†" she said "bendu nai..shubendu..plz ruko na..usse milke chale jana..plzz.." he don't want to see his face..othervise he will surly kill him but..as usual..one smile of her make him prison..he sit there.. Sakshi was observing him from starting and was happy by looking his insecurity...his desperate fellings...his love his care. She said.. "tum thik to ho na.." he said "hummm...tumse matlab tum to bahut khush ho na afterall u r going to meet ur love.." before he complete...one voice came from behind.. "hello gorgeous.." Sakshi looked him and stand excitedly..and jump on him...and hug him.. and said "hay...kaise ho tum..." Arjun also stand and feel as someone stab him..

So kaisa tha...??? Plz give me your response they are meant lot to me..hope u like it...

Precape..: "tumhari himmat kaise hui use dhoka dene ki..i will kill u.."

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Baap re shanu 
too cute 
saakshi ne arjun ko jala bhuna ke koila bana diya ๐Ÿ˜†
Too good she is enjoying the situation๐Ÿ˜†
OMG Precap seems interesting 
lets see aage kya hota hai 
thanks for the PM 
Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail