ARAKSHI -payar to hona hi tha..TS last part update

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys it's a three or four shot story based on our favorite couple Arjun and Sakshi...

I know meri ek story pending chal rai hai..but ye ek idea aya so I think you share it with u all...it will be three of four shot..so have a look and plz share youe views...

Here is a cs and prologue..hope u like it..

Character sketch

Arjun surya kant rawte..

A very dashing , handsome talented super cope...he has a kind heart..he help people. Strict and responsible for his duty.. .have a tragedic past..he lost his parents..in a very small age..he was ditch by a girl named roshni..he leave lonely and with no wishes..

Sakshi anand

A very chrippy, bubbly, bindas, beautiful and happy go lucky girl..she also lost her parents...she leave in orphanage..she works as an crime reporter as well as she teaches in a school...

Remaining  all are same as in show..

Prologue

Two people totally opposite to each other...both have different way to live their life..if one is fire the other is water..if one is hot summer other is soft spring..one is not able to came out of his past other is walking along with the past..will they meat..will destiny bring hem close..will they became each other piller..

Ur comments will decide I should continue it or leave it..

Plz let me know your views..

Part :1

Scene in ETF:

Etf recently solve a case of boy committed suicide. Ayesha Shree and Chotu were doing paper work.

Shree: pata nai ajkal ki young generation ko ho kya gaya hai..i mean jitna strong aj ki condition mangti hai log utna hi week hote ja rahe hai...

Ayesha: ye bat to hai..par har insane ki kuch week points hote hai..bas jarurat hai to un week point ko strong bana ne ki..

Chotu: par har koi aisa nai kar sakta...kyuki vo weakness humare apno se judi hoti hai jo hum caha ke bi ignor nai kar sakte...

Then just Sameer enter. He heard all the talks and reply "vahi to insane ki ability ka test hota hai Chotu.. aur un weakness ko strong banana hi zindagi ka maqsad hota hai... "lekin vahi test agar insaan ko tod de to...insaan ka kismet se vishvas hi uth jata hai...aur agar kud ki hi kismet se vishvas uth gaya to dusro par barosa kaise kare..." Arjun came there and said... Sameer said to him..  "aisa nai hai Arjun...har insane ko test dene padte hai..zarurat hai to patience and trust rakne ki...har bad ke piche good and good ke piche bad din ate hi hai..tumhare bi..." but Arjun cut him and said.. "patience...kitna..??? 1 saal 2 saal..ya pure 20 saal...aur kitna...???"and stormed out of the cabin...Sameer stood there and mummer "ayenge Arjun bhut jald tumhare bi acche din ayenge..

Somewhere in Mumbai in Saint Mary School in  5th

Edited by angle1shanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow new story nice.
aur description of arjun was very nice.
so new case. and prologe aur part 1 sang ...awesome.
nice selection of song.
thanks for the PM.
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Feeling sorry for Arjun.
And Sakshi is full of fun.
Is that girl Sakshi?
Glad she is fine.
Hey plz con soon...
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start.  Kahi ye girl Sakshi tho nahi? Eagerly waiting  to see Arjun & Sakshi confrontation
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start.
amazing update.
thankx fpr pm.
cont soon.
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm start 
loved it
continue soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing start...
loved concept...interesting...
feeling bad for arjun...roshni ditch him ..so sad...
like this shakshi too much...nice song...
is that girl is shakshi.???
plz con.soon...
thanx for pm...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice start dear
Song selection is good
Love this full of life sakshi
And feel sorry for Arjun
I hope that girl could be safe
Eagerly waiting for next part