Posted: 9 years ago

Hi .. Back to back three os from me .. and  I guess all are romantic at least I tried to make romantic .. the rest all of u can say ..better than me .. and now another one..I am trying to write ...and this one on Request ..Request from a very special person in my life .. Coz I love her ...like crazy .. she knows that ...and .. now a days I fight with her maximum time ..but its so natural..Coz my love makes me so demanding and ,all time with a smile she  bares my all torture and craziness and  what I know that she cares about me a lot .. its her love ...I will not  Say Thank u .. its so short word ...Today is not her birthday ,,but   second request from her..First one I could not complete .So this is Second one ..I am trying ...Di ..u mean a lot to me..I love u and Respect u more .. its for u ...no need to mention her name .hope all are aware about the fact now.. πŸ˜ƒ

Scenes her favorite one .. of course from season 1... The most touching and lovable ..episode..The statue Of Amaranath Kapoor..

All are well known about this episode  so the .. intro what I am going to write ..

Ram was a little bit angry on her due to her careless  nature , full day he was missing her like crazy.. every passing hours .. he tried to catch her.. via electronics media..as he was in his  office and ..according his knowledge Priya was in her  classes..but every time he got one message  which was enough to irritate him more " Sorry The Number You are calling is switch off..."

Ram planned for a lunch date for them but no Priya and her cell.. every time he tries to convince her ..to take a new cell but No ..his Mrs.Kapoor.. says .. she does not require any new cell .. because her cell is also a symbol of their Love .. their first fight when the jealousy came in him.. and this thought  takes Ram the day When ..Priya  threw her cell with frustration..It Was her love ..being one man woman..Priya did not like her name with Ronit ..it proved so well ..

This thought Makes Ram forgetting all anger ..frustration on her ...but with a naughty smile he decides ..what ever the reason Priya u have to make this  ..u have to fill today's gap..so badly I am missing You ...and again he tries to concentrate on his files..not in his wife ..

At evening time he Reached from office with lots of excitement ..that Priya will be at home and .. he will irritate her loads , ignoring her .. all are just his plan to get extra attention from his life , lady love .but alas..still he gets nothing again disappointment conquer him ..when he comes to know that still Priya is absent..This makes him a lil bit crazy...again he tries to call her..but again same voice message he gets ..

( Guys I am changing a bit hope u will like it..as I did not like the fact where Ram was done his dinner without Priya .. coz ,.what I feel he should wait for her at least ...at least ..Dinner time is family .. and I feel its much more romantic..ya pleasure when..family members ya husband wife take their dinner at least together )  

After few minutes Priya ..enters  their room, their kingdom, and with her searching eyes for her man ..Coz  she came to know from other members that his presence, and also with a frowning face...

But seeing her  angelic though tired face..Ram and his anger melts so soon..but he cant ignore her careless act remaining same in his posture in front of the TV holding the  mobile .. he checks his wrist watch and her face ..and turns his face from another direction..Priya can feel his each and every moment ..Rather  Priya knows him , and his actions she goes close to him..seeing the dinner plate .in front of him ..

She asked...

Aap kab taka aye ..and abhi bhi kuch kahaye nehi...

Still Ram keeps himself in silence zone..without any single word   he expresses a zillion of words that he is angry..and her absence ..effects him more ..

Priya slides her hand .. in his arms..and says.. I went to arrange some surprises for my husband..I know he is worried about me.. his eyes only say how much he misses me..but ..I want to see his smiling face all the time and giving him surprise is the best gift for me  ...May  I have the pleasure,...Her these lil words .and care ..are enough to melt RAM.First time ..He speaks out ..I was planned for a lunch date for us.. but no My wife does not care about me a lil..

May be if another time  ram says such type of thins Priya would hurt .but this moment she cant allow her emotion to let win over his painful heart. Those ..eyes ..which expresses only the love for her only ..how much it effects in her tiny absence...composing herself Priya utters .. ok no problem...

Lunch miss hogayi hai to kya huyi hai ..we can  arrange dinner date right now right here na..

For us place ya time is not matter ..our  togetherness matter more ...give me 5 min..main jaldi se change karke ati hu ..

First time ..Ram shows  his anger ..but not exactly the way he is ,,  standing from his sitting position..

Mujhe abhi bhuk nehi hai .. tumhe khana hai to kaho and so jao .. I don't bother ,...

Priya is so tired but the more she is stressed .. already she planned to give her .husband the surprise.. the best gift ..for  a son..specially  for him...his father statue,,,but all  depend on the  architecture more ...she is helpless in this matter .. still she is trying to man owing RAM. Only a wife can do this magic  on her man ..

When Ram tries to move from there ..

Priya clutches his wrist ...goes so close to him so close caressing his cheeks with her own..and starts humming in her low but  soft voice at his ear ...

Rat akelee hai bujh gaye diye
Aake mere pas kano me mere, jo bhee chahe kahiye
Jo bhee chahe kahiye

Ram moves  a lil bit  backward to see his wife action... Yes he was craving for her attention but .. this type of reply is .. totally .. unexpected .. and he wants to enjoy mor e.. but suddenly it  strikes his mind that ..must be Priya is hungry ..and of course a bit tired which shows her expressive eyes...

With a firm voice he says.. Rat wakai me bohut ho chuki hai .. so its better to take dinner and call of for today ..Priya feels  a lil bit disappointment . .but .. at least she is succeed   her first plan..

They are done with their dinner ..and without a single word..

Its now bed time.. al ready Ram left his side for his soul mate ...but today ..he  takes his former position the right side of the bed ..which is now Priya's place ...changing into night suit ..When Priya comes from changing room.. she realizes that still her man is angry and upset more ..

But the reality is ..naughtiness of this charming man..has taken the place of anger ..now  Ram wants to play with her .. he knows its after effect very much .. coz Priya's weakness is Ram's sulking face only .. which she cant bother for a single sec..

Priya  slowly ..takes her position not ..exactly her ..his husband's place on bed...but ..she is naughty too .within  few seconds.. she goes so close to Ram..who faces with his back towards her..

With lots of irritation When Ram feels her movement he asks..

Kya kar rehe ho.. karna kya chahte ho..chup  chap so nehi sakte ho kya ..

Nehi wo Mr.Kapoor ..mujhe  ye place me sone ki yaadat nehi hai na . so ..

To kya .. so jao .. Main meri place tumhe chod nehi sakta.. Ram comments her ..but .. giggles inside a lot ..

After a few seconds this time  lil bold Priya   goes closure to his eras and

Jo bhee chahe kahiye

But purposely ..She shouts a lil louder  for the end..RAM gets Irritation..and moves from bed to the window.. but his intension becomes more higher than before when he can feel her mood...

Priya with her pouted lips...goes behind him..hugging him from behind ...

Tum aaj mere liye ruk jao, rut bhee hai furasat bhee hai
Tumhe naa ho naa sahee, mujhe tumase muhabbat hai
Tum aaj mere liye ruk jao, rut bhee hai furasat bhee hai
Tumhe naa ho naa sahee, mujhe tumase muhabbat hai
Mohabbat kee ijajat hai, toh chup kyun rahiye
Jo bhee chahe kahiye

It becomes so tough for RAM to control himself... he was craving for it ..but when he getting more than his expectation ..he just cant .. but  .. his naughty mind  again plans to annoy her more ..

Ram faces her ..and looks at her so intentionally .. with all love he has for her only ..

Priya feelings overjoyed.. what she wanted exactly it works.. worked on him.. and now she can take at least short nap.. with her naughty thought ..she tip toes . reaches to his ears ..

Jo bhee chahe kahiye

With a bit on his earlobe..she says .. those lines again...

Ram already melts   taking over all emotion.. he goes close.catches her both arms .and on her ear .. he utters..

So jao .. already its too much late ...playing a naughty grin again he takes bed but this time the right place  for him now

His this reaction is enough for Priya to give her the message that ..she is succeed in her plan..

She takes her place ..but this time she wants more .. . goes to him.. not in her place.. where RAM lies down.. ..lowering her face and body a lil bit on him..starts the last torture what she can do on her rightful place.. caressing his full face only with her one finger ...

Saval banee hui dabee dabee ulajhan sino me
Jawaab dena tha, toh duube ho pasino me
Saval banee hui dabee dabee ulajhan sino me
Jawaab dena tha, toh duube ho pasino me
Thani hai do hasinon me, toh chup kyun rahiye
Jo bhee chahe kahiye,

Her this reaction makes RAM so tensed .. that already sweats bids appear ..on his face..never ever he has seen her this attire .. not even her drunken state .. he never imagine..for him his wife is so shy that ..he had to wait for a single kiss..but ,,now he is amazed..

Jo bhee chahe kahiye

Catches her wrist ..Ram pulls her , with this sudden pull Priya falls on him.. Ram embraces her ,in his tight embraces ,,and huskily utters in her ear.. I Love You..Love u So much Mrs.Kapoor..

This is  time for priya to hide her face in his broad chest already she has done lots of bold steps.. fr him..and many one is beyond her imagination..

Jo bhee chahe kahiye.

Ram says ..i know .. rat ho gayi hai .. and .. no one is here ..only u and me..as its our own world..main tumahre pass bhi hu .. bohut pass  taking her more in his arms .. he says .. kuch kehna nehi hai .. kuch kar dikhana hai .. full day u did not give me a  chance to take breath  pleasantly.. all time I was uttering only ur name,now Its time for u Mrs.Kapor to pay back all..and with moan of my name only ..

And starts to nuzzle.. slowly..light dimmed.. they cover themselves with duvet ...

I guess first time from me ..

Tensed ...hope I did justice with the song and the scene ..and of course with the magical reel life Couple..

please Forgive all errors..

Sanju Dear,
What a romantic, cute & Naughty OS this is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Very will written πŸ‘

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜›

P.S. I think my day start with your Romantic OS πŸ˜† 
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
   Another   OS  already ..  U r  awesome girl  ---

Omg .. the  scene u picked is 

way u penned is uff,  utterly  romantic .    very sensuous ,   bold and naughtiness   added the  flavor. 

BTW  how many u do girl . I  think u have done so many OS on BALH .. yaar  list it yaar its a pleasure ot read again and again .. 

awesome sanju despite of being busy  round the clock u made such an   OS.   romantic which is  pure  and clean

Hey di kya update hai ji awesome kaash show mein aisa hota n thank u for pm
Originally posted by contactcharu

Nice OS!!!
 thank  u dear 

Originally posted by rosinagoor

Sanju Dear,
What a romantic, cute & Naughty OS this is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Very will written πŸ‘

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜›

P.S. I think my day start with your Romantic OS πŸ˜† 
 thank u dear 
 yaar ...not  like that 
 all back to back os only on reqst 
 hope now not more reqst  so from tmrw no os ..πŸ˜ƒ
 thank u again 
Originally posted by krunalidivecha

So awesome
Thanks for pm

thank u dear 

Originally posted by luvbalh

Another   OS  already ..  U r  awesome girl  ---

Omg .. the  scene u picked is 

way u penned is uff,  utterly  romantic .    very sensuous ,   bold and naughtiness   added the  flavor. 

BTW  how many u do girl . I  think u have done so many OS on BALH .. yaar  list it yaar its a pleasure ot read again and again .. 

awesome sanju despite of being busy  round the clock u made such an   OS.   romantic which is  pure  and clean

me faint with ur comments yaar 
 its really means a lot .. thank u ..  thank u very much ..
it made my day really ...
and yes  lots of OS done yaar i guess..but i lost all link 
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Hey di kya update hai ji awesome kaash show mein aisa hota n thank u for pm

thank u dear 
 thank u very much 
Superb update... kya hua sweetu 😲 bht romantic ho rhi hoπŸ˜‰ aaj bbi yhi song suno office meinπŸ˜† maza aaega🀣 nxt os kal bhi milega na thanks for the pmπŸ€—