Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So...Khushi was left unsettled ... Can't wait to know how n when they r going to meet again...
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMFG... The update was dedicated to meee... like REALLYYY....*dancing like a freak on my chair*
ok fine it was dedicated to me but m reading it for the last... * why god why*...

im sooo damn sorry for coming the last, literally the last to comment... but the villain of my life... my ''Asli Freaking Duniya'' is now taking a toll on me... i've visited IF after lyk ages... damn i missed this place n writers lyk u sweety...
n yeah thanks a lot for the whole b'day surprise stuff... although i ruined it completely... kindly forgive me noo... *holding ears n doing 11 sit ups* - yup 11 is my lucky no..

okay coming to d update... omfg... u can write something sooo damn passionate intense n uhun uhun...  i mean D Rotten, D ever Funny n playful Rotten could write something lyk... 'This story' is completely ahhh-mazing... n yes i lurrrvvv u too for writing this...

Arnav Arnav Arnav... damn Who The hell is he... maybe some terrorist to destroy the world peace.
or some Alien mayeb, correction, a Super Freaking Hot Alien to invade earth n hypnotise the whole female species maybe... damn who is he...
okay fine, u said we should stop making guesses so m stopping... my popcorn is on their way to reach me...

poor gurl... he left her... He LEFT her just lyk that.. completely aroused n wanting for more... she'll be cursing him for a good month now.. πŸ˜†

p.s. i still cant get the connection between the story n its title... Who Will Deceive Who... my guessing ability is getting horrible day by day... pls unfold the mystery soon naa... pls pls pretty pls... 😳

n yeah thanx again meri cutiee sweetyyy lovelyy curly wurly rotten... *damn wat have i written-kindly forgive for watever shit i wrote, yes yes yes i haven't taken my medication today n its showing up on me n my vocab*
ahshdgguwdkvhj.. yeehaaww... πŸ€ͺ

scorpio47 thumbnail
wow Raw passion. Beautifully portrayed.
Loved the Blue Eyed Monster in form of Arnav.
How did Ash get the tickets to this exclusive Club?
And loved the caring hand of POSSESSIVNESS on Khushi's back
very touching.
What next.
P.S.: People like Siddarth exist in reality who are weak and have no backbone.
barsana thumbnail
hellooo...aap vapis gaayab ho gayi...😲
wer r u ...pls pls update...
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the story to progress 

update soon 
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this story...read all 5 chapters in on go...its amazing!! Just loving it...waiting to c how Arnav n khushis story unfolds next..thanks!!!
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely BRILLIANT !! Loved it and how !! :) Loved the chemistry and the attraction between Arnav and Khushi. Seriously it was SOOO HOT πŸ˜³ Poor Khushi, hope they meet soon and Arnav makes up for leaving her hanging. πŸ˜† Please update soon. I am a HUUUGE FAN of your writing. I think you are simply amazing. πŸ˜Š
Deal05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Nice storyline.
Loved it a lot.
Please continue very soon.
Kindly send pm.
scorpio47 thumbnail
Beautifully Done.
Khushi suffering from MPC ;-) 
Arnav was uncontrollable, unstoppable 
As You put it 'uncontrollable Animalistic Behaviour '
:-) ;-) :D
Yet the Shrill Ring of the phone.
Phew 
'Until Next Time Beautiful '
You Have summed Up the Raw Animalistic Passion between these Two.
❀️❀️
❀️S