IshRa OS: Aysi Hai Yeh Mohobbatein

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys, I am back with another story...I know I have one part pending..I will update it by next week...till then here's another one let's see how it goes...

It starts from Param prevent fiasco...everyone was firing Ishita and questioning on her character...Toshiji and Simi were the worst. They were shouting and screaming...poor iyers...ishita's Amma heard everything and took Ishita back to her house..where she belongs and where she is safe, where no one question on her character or is danger...ishita at last looks at raman with pleading eyes while leaving...However, raman doesn't say anything and turns his face away...Ishita was hurt and broken ..she thought at least raman would support her but no..she had hopes from raman that he would protect and defend her just like he has been from bala's mom...she was crying...her face was red due to crying that she failed to noticed raman turning his face away which also had tears in his eyes...Ishita for the last time looks around the house...luckily ruhi is not there to wittiness such things...
As she leaves with her Amma, Toshiji consoles her while still cursing ishita...

Toshiji: oye Simi puttar paramji you don't worry...that madrasah is characterless..look how she troubled my children I will not leave her...

Simi: I thought she was nice..but see how she was eyeing my husband...such women have no place in this house...first it was Shagun and now Ishita...

Raman was quitely listening to all these...at last not being able to hear anymore how shouts...

Raman: are band karo chillana woh chali gayi na...ab Maa kya puri duniya ko sunao ge...Simi, Ma yeh baat yahi ghar tak hi rahe toh acha hai...at least apni aur paramji ki ijat me liye hi sahi...oh and yeah Ruhi will not come to know anything about this..she shouldn't find out that you guys have thrown her IshiMa out of the house...and by the way Paramji come to my office tomorrow...then you can join there with that he leaves from there to his room...

Toshiji and Simi fumes while Param smirks evilly thinking how everyone has believed him and now he will get a chance to go in Raman's office...

On the other side, ishita goes inside her room and cries...everyone was trying to console her but she asked then to leave her alone...bala who came there learns everything happened...he was very angry at raman for not supporting Ishu...nevertheless looking at Ishu he told everyone to leave her alone for sometime...hesitantly everyone goes out in the hall paving her alone...once all leave Ishita lies down on the bed and starts crying recalling Param's advances toward her and how he tried to assault her in her room...she shudders thinking the incident took place few hours before when no one was at home and how she tried to escape...no matter how strong one try to be but going through being molested by someone is very frighten and scary and Ishita is no exception she is also a human, a woman who is very scared from that incident...she then recalls how raman didn't support her...

Ishita: kyu raman...kyu? Why didn't you support me..I thought you would support me..I...I thought you trust me this much to know that I can never betray you...I thought you knew the person I am..but no I was and I am wrong...she cries more as she recalls all the moments between her and raman and how he was teasing and taunting her..and how she also enjoyed them..enjoyed being near being around raman...her husband... 

However, after a while goes to the window... she wipes her tears and smiles softly but sarcastically...

Ishita: huh..why I am crying? Ishu what did you expect from raman..that he would go against his family and support you? He doesn't care for you..after all we made a deal..whatever is between us is only a deal..we are husband & wife only because of Ruhi and whatever he has done is only "sirf Ruhi ke liye"..I forgot we made a deal to be with each other only for Ruhi..that I am only a mother of Ruhi..nothing else...she then, with determind face, wipes her tears and decides, "from now on I will never interfear in anyone's life..I will be only Ruhi'a mother and will take care of her only. nothing else.." with that she goes to the bed and lies down...

On the otherside, Raman is in his room pacing pro and back thinking what to do..he angrily brushes his hand in his hair recalling all the moments spent with Ishta..he also recalls how he and Ishita talked on the phone when he was away and how she was sounded differently..she didn't even fight with him or lectured, innstead she was sweetly talking to him..to make herself calm and relax...he restlessly walks in the room...he then recalls more moments with his jansi rani...as well as recalls her pleading him to say something while back on the hall and her crying and leaving the house not leaving her eyes from him... not being able to hold back,he takes his phone out and messages someone...

here's Ishita is lying on her bed with closed eyes and slient tears rolling down...just then she hears beep sound from her phone...first she thought not to check it, but then thought of Ruhi came to her mind and instantly looked at ut to find a message from Raman..she helplessly opens it and reads " Ishita, meet me at the garden behind our house..Ruhi wants to meet you."

Ishita instantly gets up from the bed thinking "Ruhi aa gayi kya..she must be crying not finding me..I should go, but why in the garden..oh haan, bhul gayi Raman ki Mom ne mana kiya hoga..and acha hi hai..I don't want to face that leech yet" with that she wipes her tears and goes to washroom and washes her face..she then quickly fixes her face and leaves from there...

the Garden

Raman reaches the garden and paces restlessly..."Pata nahi jansi ki rani ayegi bhi ya nahi...aur ayi bhi toh kahi haant main talwaar leke na ayi..kyui ki aaj job bhi hua hai and jis tari ke se mujeh dek rahi thi..mera patta katjana pakka hai uske haato.." thinks to himself and continues to pace looking at the direction from which she would be coming...not very soon he sees there Ishita walking toward him and his face lits up...however, he gets sad seeing her face red wwith puffy eyes due to her crying continuesly...

Ishita: kaha..kaha hai Ruhi..

Raman: Ishita Ruhi ia not here...she is not back yet..

Ishita: shocked.. however, she doesn'r say anything and turns to go back...

Raman can't see his jansi ki rani not fighting and go away just like that..and moreover he needs to talk to her..she needs to know..so he quickly moves to her and stops her by holding her hand from behind...Ishita doesn't say anything and stops there quitely...Raman then, turns her around to face him and looks at her..

Raman: Ishita, I need to talk to you..

Ishita instantly looks up to him with many questions in her eyes...the aducity of this man..thinks Ishita and questions him...now what  do you want to say? ab kya baak ki rehgaya hai Raman? when you had to speak even if it was against me, he didn't open your mouth, and now you called me here to talk? 

Raman: Ishita listen to me..abhi kuch der pehle joh kuch bhi hua..woh...

Ishita: Raman I know you all think that I am a characerless and all, but I will stand by what is the truth..I may not have any evidences, but because what I have gone through because of your jijaji, I will not leave him..I will prove myself...no matter what happns..no matter what may come in my way...with that she firmly closes her fist and was about to move, but stops...and one more thing..Raman toh kya hua aap ki mummiji ne mujeh aap ke ghar se bhar nikal diya, but no one can stop me from meeting my Ruhi...and anyways Ruhi's custody mujeh mili hain na...

Raman notices way of her saying "his house" and not 'their house" and frowns..he softely turns her her around by her shoulders and makes her face him..

Ishita: I know..I know you also don't believe me..after all you already have accused me of cheating you when I was like a fool helping that prevent...with that tears roll down her cheeks...

Raman: oh meri jansi ki rani, sun toh lo meri baat..with that he cups her cheeks and makes her look at him...shhh..he slowly wipes her tears..I beliebe you Ishita..I belives you..I have always trusted you..and always will be..I know you have not done anything wrong..you cannot never do anything wrong..

Ishita looks at him shocked hearing it...and surprised hearing he actually trusts her...

Ishita; Ram..Raman you..you trust me...you..do..but then..why you didn't..you

Raman: understand what she is asking...yes Ishu, I do trust you...actually, I already had a doubt on him..not after he came to our house, but after few times of seeing his behavior I got doubt..then, slowly slowly my doubts started getting conformed...remember, when I hugged you in the rain that night after Ruhi's speech compition...he looks at her to know her response..

Ishita seeing him looking at her, nods her head haan..

Raman: haan, fir when I immediately went inside the room and after changing when I opened the door, I saw him standing next to you looking at you in such odd way..I didn't like it...this was my first doubt..Ishu then, I started noticing his behavior and how he never left chance to touch you..I had doubts but not sure..so I didn't say anything..I actually was waiting to see if you feel something odd and tell me, but you didn't say anything..so I kept quite...however, I was not convinced...and that is why I asked him to drive you to the mall and see if he misbehaves with you and you react and tell me, but you didn't..

Ishita: Raman..initially, I didn't understand his intentions...I thought he is behaving friendly and casually..when he was touching in pretence of giving or assuring me on something, I took it as normal because even my jiju bala and I also behave each other similarly..so I thought even he is a nice with good intentions..but believe me Raman I didn't do anything..why would I go behind him, when I have a beautiful daughter and a good husband? Raman woh messages in my mobile..I..I don't know how..

Raman: Ishu I know you didn't feel anything fishy at beginning, but I still had doubts and when you asked me to give him a job in our office, I asked my office men to do background check on him from his Dubai office...I already have started checking and am waiting for his reply...and that is why I didn't say anything in the hall...I wanted to see how far this man can go pretending to be an innocent..I am waiting my doubts to be confirmed and get valid evidences to kick that leech out...that's why I didn't say anything...Ishu I don't need any proofs to trust you, but to prove my family, I need them...

Ishita: meaning..you..you trust me?

Raman nods his head and wipes her tears again..haan, and my doubts got more and more cleared last night when I called you back and you took that Param's name and then, you diverted the topic...I understood that something must have happened there and that is why I sent Mihir there to check on you...(okay, here I like to mention that the phone talk of IshRa would be same except, Ishita taking param's name when Raman asked if anything new happened at home..scared Ishu frightenly uttered his name as she recalled that incident..then, she diverted Raman's mind by talking about other things)
then, Mihir told me you look worried and silent than usual...so I understood that something is bothering you related Param otherwise "aisa ho ki meri jansi ki rani chup ho and apna lectures na de"..he said teasingly to cheer her up...to which Ishita did giggled little...

Raman smiles and continues...and to keep you safe, I didn't stop you..i don't want that leech to have his nasty eyes on you...but you don't worry, I will bring you back ..to where you belong..with your family, with your daughter, and with your husband...

Ishita is overwhelmed knowing Raman trusts her and he is already gathering the evidences..she felt some relief..she felt light in her heart...she keeps looking at him..at last not being able to hold herself, she quickly hugs him tightly...

Raman is shocked by her sudden hug, but he reappriciates the hug by putting his hands around her...

while hugging him Ishita is tearful and cries..thank you Raman ..thank you for trusting me...you know your trust is my strenght..I was broken when I saw you not speaking anything there...if you hadn't trust me I would have been shatered...

Raman heras this and hugs holds her more firmly...after sometimes, both break the hug and look at each other...feeling akward, both look away..

Raman: acha Ishu suno..

Ishita: haan..

Raman: woh tell me whatever happened fom yesterday in detail...I want to know everything happening while I was away...

Ishita nods and tells him how param came to their room after she returned from Ruhi's school...she tells how he tried to hug her from back and when she confronted him, he started talking rubbish and all.. Raman, not beaing able to bear, I went to Simi and mummiji and told them everything, but that Leech behaved innocently and put all blame on me...then, next day, meaning today, I went to the clinic...I realized I forgot my phone at home, so I called mummiji to know whether it's at home or not..and that's how param got to know that I am at the clinic, so he sent everyone out and when I came home, I was all alone...then, he tried to come close to me and touch me inappropriately...Raman I was very scared..very terrified when he came to our room.I didn't know whom to call and confind, then, you came to my mind and I called you..I...with that she breaks down in tears...

Ishita: while crying..Raman..he made me dirty..I can't bear him touching me..he has touched me..he disgust me Raman..he disgust me...with that she truies to brush his touches from her skin..in process she scretches her skin by her nails...

Raman sees this and feels broken..how dare that leech to touch his wife..he fums in anger and decides to teach him a lesson..however, for now his first priority is Ishita...he sees her still scretching her skin to get rid of those dirty touches..he tries to stop her..just then it starts raining...however, Ishita doesn't stop..

Raman: holds her both hands..Ishita..Ishita...shhh..Ishita..you are hurting yourself...

Ishita gets angry and removes his hands away from hers...she shoots draggers at him and shouts..so what do you want me to do..let remain those dirty touches on me..haan..bolo..bolo na Raman..I hate this..I want to get rid of them..please Raman..please..with that she again breaks down...

Raman looks at her..he feels someone has punched on his heart..he feels broken to see her in this state..his jansi ki rani who is always ready to fight..is crying and scared today..no he can't let her feel scared..especially when he is with her..her husband..

he slowly comes to her and in sudden pulls her toward him and hugs her tightly...

Ishita, at first is shocked as Raman hugs her tightly...she recalls how he hugged her before in the rain and even today it's raining and is hugging..she actually gets little relaxed and puts her head on his shoulders and wraps her hands around his waist..while Raman is tightly hugging her as if his life is depended on it...

both keeps hugging each other for quite some time...feeling warm touch and feeling secure in her husband's arms, Ishita feels relaxed and calms down..she is now feeling safe..and keeps resting on him closing her eyes...

after seems like ages, both break apart and look at each other..even in the rain, he can see her tears..he gently wipes them off and cups her face...

Raman: shaant hui? relaxed feel hua huum? 

Ishita simply nods her head and keeps her hand on his shoulder..Raman smiles and thinks to cheer her up...

Raman: waise..I didn't know jansi ki rani roti bhi hai...hamesha toh war kar ne ke mood main hoti ho..mujeh dekha nahi ki apni jansi ki rani ke mod pe suru...

Ishita hears this and makes baby angry face and looks away from him...

Raman chuckles seeing her baby angry face...

he then, cups her face...but Ishu, you are real jansi ki rani..you fought without any fear...I am very proud of you...you are my actual hero..

Ishita is stunned to hear this from her husband..she feels elacted and blushes...sacchi?

Raman: muchhi...and smiles...so does Ishita with teary eyes...

Raman: okay, Ishu we must be going now..it's late...

Ishita nods and starts to head toward her house..however Raman stops her..

Raman:ohh by the way Ishita make sure no one know that we are together..I mean no one should no that I know his truth..at least not now..I want to gather full evidences..and by mistake he gets to know, he will try to destroy the evidences...humm..

Ishita nods...both smile at each other and go back to their house...once they reach their, Raman stops Ishita and wishpers in her ears, "Ishita don't lock the main door"

Ishita nods knowing Ruhi may cry at night, so if she wants she can come...at final glance, both leave to their house...

in IshRa's bedroom...

here Raman comes in their room and sees Ruhi sitting on the bed...

Raman: Ruhi beta, aap kab aye?

Ruhi: thori der pehle..Papa where is Ishima..I want to sleep with her today..

Raman: bachha Ishima is at your patti's house ..she will be sleeping there tonight...so today, you sleep here with papa okay..

surprisingly, Ruhi agrees and lies down beside Raman placing her legs on him...Raman smiles and tries to sleep closing his eyes..however, he is unale too...he recalls their hug in the garden a while back..he smiles and turns..he finds his other side of bed empty and feels something happening in his heart..he feels something empty there...still he tries to sleep, but he restlessly turns on the bed...he recalls how they slept together with Ruhi in between and their hands tangled with each other...he feels restless and suddenly gets up on the bed."no I can't sleep like this here" he looks at Ruhi who also is awake...

Raman: Ruhi, Ishima ke saath sona hai?

Ruhi excitedly..Haan, haan Papa..I want to sleep with Ishima looking at her face..

Raman smiles and carries her in his arms and quietly goes out and stands in front of Iyers' main door...as he knows it's open, he slowly pushes the door and goes in hearing Ruhi continuely telling him how she loves her Ishima and can't live without her...Raman smiles placing a kiss on her head and asks her to be quiet...Raman then quietly walks toward Ishita's room praying that Mihika is not sleeping there...

as he pushes Ishita's room's door, he sees Ishita lying down on the bed with open eyes... he thanks Mihika for leaving Ishu alone...here, Ruhi sees Ishita awake and excitedly runs toward her..

Ruhi: Ishima...Ishima

Ishita quickly looks at the door to find Raman standing there and Ruhi running toward her...

seeing them her face lightens up..Ruhi..mera bachha...with that she opens her arms and Ruhi straightly goes into her arms...both hug each other tightly...

after some time, Ishita breaks the hug and places a kiss on Ruhi's head..mera bachha, abhi aap soi nahi ho?

Ruhi looks at her and wipes Ishita's wet eyes..Ishima, aap ro rahi thi?

Ishita: no bachha..I am fine...woh kya hain na apki yaad arahi thi..isiliye..

Ruhi: I missed you too Ishima..with that she again hugs her...

while Raman smiling at them..feeling content he comes inside and sits beside Ishita on the bed...

Raman: toh, ab maa beti ka milna julna hogaya ho toh sone chale?

both Ishita and Ruhi look at Raman and smile at him still in each other arms..

Ruhi : haan, papa...I will sleep with both papa and Ishima...and climbs on the bed to Raman and lies down beside raman...

Ishita looks at Raman...Raman...aap yaha? I mean Ruhi kya roh rahi thi?

Raman: nahi..woh..woh I couldn't sleep..kya kare...ab hai koi jansi ki rani..uski adat si hogayi hain na..toh ab uske bina nind nahi ati na..isiliye...with that he winks at her and lies down beside Ruhi...

Ishita was amused to hear it from Raman..she shyly smiles and blushes...she then, looks at Ruhi who is caaling her..

Ruhi: IshiMaa..aap aao na..kitni der karte ho...

Ishita: haan baba..with that she climbs the bed and lies next to her..both IshRa look at each other...Raman then sets an alarm on his phone...

Raman: Ishu, please wake me up early in the morning..main Ruhi ko leke chala jaunga...

Ishita understands and nods in yes..then, to Ruhi..Ru beta..please don't tell anyone that you and papa slept here tonight okay bete..

Ruhi: why Ishima..

Raman: beta..woh this is our secret...Ruhi promise..

Ruhi: okay..Ruhi promise..no no Ishima promise..

Raman smiles..okay Ishita promise...and now chalo go to sleep..they all look at each other and close their eyes...however, Raman opens his eyes and puts his hands Ruhi's stomach where Ishita's hands are and tangles his fingers in hers...Ishita opens her eyes feeling his touch and looks at her..Raman sees her looking at her and tightens his grip on her..Ishita blushes and closes her eyes...so does Raman with sweet smile...

midnight...

it was midnight when Ishita moves reslessly in her sleep mumbbling "leave me" "leave me" ...Raman opens his eyes feeling his hands shaking along with Ishita's...he looks at Ishita who is scare and turning restlessly mubbling and sweating...he instantly sits up and comes beside Ishita..

Raman: Ishu..Ishu...

Ishita suddenly wakes up screaming "leave me" 

Raman: Ishu..it's me Raman...Ishita..

Ishita sees him and cluthes his hands...Raman..woh..woh he was trying to touch me..he..

Raman: shhh Ishu..no one is here..see..no one...with that he wipes her sweat and cups her face..see he is not here...Ruhi is here..see our bachha..she is sleeping...I am here..

Ishita sees Ruhi and then looks at Raman..she tightly hugs him and gets little calmed...Raman hugs her back caressing her hair gently so she can go back to sleep without any fear...Ishita in few seconds sleeps ...Raman looks at her and then at Ruhi...he quietly places a pillow by Ruhi at the corner and slips off beside Ruhi with Ishita in his arms still caressing her hair and placing a kiss ...he looks at her once again and vows to himself.." I will not leave that param..Ishu, I will sort him out.." with that he also dozzes off feeling peaceful and satisfied with lady love in arms...

with this I end this OS here...don't know how it is..hope you guys like it...

please leave your comments and like here..
thanks
Angel 
Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww! Such a cute and adorable story! loved it. really cute story. I wish the ending was in real happening :)
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect name to ur os amazing tha i just want this should happen in the show
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it...
I kept wishing that story wouldn't end and there will be more as i keep scrolling down 😆

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooow..dear😃😃..BRILLIANT👏👏..it was sooo super amazing...⭐️⭐️..Oh my..you write so beautifully👍🏼❤️..Such lovely OS👏..it made my day😃😃..I really wish this would happen in the story yaar..😃..Loved the comforting by Raman..awww😳😳...how he hugged his Jhansi to make her forget all her pain😃😃..Aaahh..that was so passionate..and getting Ruhi to sleep with Ishu and the family bonding😳😳..loved it❤️..lovely pics and siggies you've put there in the story dear😃😃..thanks alot for the PM and this lovely OS🤗..Pls write more😊..you are indeed a fantastic writer👏
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
reallyvery very nice 😃 Edited by -Raz- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww another wonderful heart-touchin OS frm u...soo soo good this ws..!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wish this happens I the serial.Raman kept quiet 2 make others believe that he is not on ishita's side.but actually he trusts her.their secret conversation was so nice.He had doubt on param b4 was a surprise.the sudden rain hug was so beautiful.Raman,Ruhi,ishita sleeping 2gether...tangling fingers wer sweet.when ishita sees bad dream abt param Raman hugs her n consoles,then she lies on his arms.very sweet.nice pics.wish u write one more part exposing Param.I want simi-ishita friends again
Ram-an-tic.Moi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely OS! Hoping IshRa's bond strengthens just as sweetly on the show as it did in your OS!
Your presentation is fab too! With all the pics, takes the reading experience a notch higher! :)
Do Write more! And more ;)
sudhajo thumbnail
Aperfect end,,, wish it happens in the story too.. cannot tolerate that creep param anymore,,,, to scary