Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

@ Surya_krsnbhakt

Now that my Radha question has been answered , it automatically answers my Vaishno Devi question..

Moreover, questions related to Krishna's and Draupadi's marriages have been answered nicely..

N that's all of my questions.. so thank you so very very much..
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

@ Surya_krsnbhakt

Now that my Radha question has been answered , it automatically answers my Vaishno Devi question..

Moreover, questions related to Krishna's and Draupadi's marriages have been answered nicely..

N that's all of my questions.. so thank you so very very much..

I don't understand. How does this answer Vaishno Devi question?

Vaishno Devi is the combined energy of Lakshmi Sarasvati and Parvati. So, it doesn't dampen Shiva-Vishnu relations in any way. And Parvati-Vishnu relations.. well you have already seen the Jambavati story..😆

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

I don't understand. How does this answer Vaishno Devi question?

Vaishno Devi is the combined energy of Lakshmi Sarasvati and Parvati. So, it doesn't dampen Shiva-Vishnu relations in any way. And Parvati-Vishnu relations.. well you have already seen the Jambavati story..😆

@ Bold,..Exactly, thats what i meant, i felt like there is no need to keep thinking how the Vaishno Devi equation with Vishnu and Shiva will affect the Vishnu-Shiva equation bcoz now it seems like everything is so intrinsicly interconnected with each other that 'brother-sister' ,'husband-wife' relations r actually quite irrelevant to gods..bcoz ultimately it all comes down to just one single entity .i.e. the supremegod 'the parabhrahmaan' who can manifest in any which way he/she desires.. the supreme god is genderless n omnipotent...no boundries , no limitations.. just one single unspecified, eternal , blissfull n infinite energy.. now nothing seems impossible... it wouldnt b wrong to say that Shiva himself is Radha..Radha herself is a manifestation of Parvathi... Shiva is Parvathi...Parvathi is Shiva...Krishna is Radha..Radha is Vishnu...Vishnu is Parvathi...Vishnu is Shiva... all the gender n role differnces were only created for understanding of mere mortals like us..
Get ready for one wacky fact:
Lord Shiva incarnated as Radha and 16108 princesses and Kaali Devi as Krishna.

Get ready for one wacky fact:

Lord Shiva incarnated as Radha and 16108 princesses and Kaali Devi as Krishna.

Huh?????????😲😲..

Well its perfectly in tone keeping with what I have been able to understand so far, but still, ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²??

Originally posted by: Akash005

Huh?????????😲😲..

Well its perfectly in tone keeping with what I have been able to understand so far, but still, ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²??

So once Kali and Shva were in Kailasa and remembering how she had jumped on SHiva in her fury and stuck her tongue out.
And Lord Shiva said that he wants to see how Kali feels and Kali said she wants to see how Shiva feels. ANd they decided to take avataras with the opposite gender. Since it was time for the Krishnavatara of the Kalpa, Goddess Parvati incarnated as Krishna, and Lord Shiva as Radha, with his eight Murtis as the eight princesses and also as the other 16100 princesses. Vishnu became Arjuna.. and Kali also became Draupadi. Kali-Vishnu once again. Vishnu was also born as Balarama. This is getting strange...
This is in.. Mahabhagavata Purana (don't ask).
But actually the part about Bhagavati blessing them before agyatvas is there in Mahabharata.
Ah, read the articles..
I read it in Boloji.com and also Devdutt Pattanaik.

So once Kali and Shva were in Kailasa and remembering how she had jumped on SHiva in her fury and stuck her tongue out.
And Lord Shiva said that he wants to see how Kali feels and Kali said she wants to see how Shiva feels. ANd they decided to take avataras with the opposite gender. Since it was time for the Krishnavatara of the Kalpa, Goddess Parvati incarnated as Krishna, and Lord Shiva as Radha, with his eight Murtis as the eight princesses and also as the other 16100 princesses. Vishnu became Arjuna.. and Kali also became Draupadi. Kali-Vishnu once again. Vishnu was also born as Balarama. This is getting strange...
This is in.. Mahabhagavata Purana (don't ask).
But actually the part about Bhagavati blessing them before agyatvas is there in Mahabharata.
Ah, read the articles..
I read it in Boloji.com and also Devdutt Pattanaik.

Yeah this is definitely getting stranger(?) by the minute !.. but yeah I suppose it shouldn't surprise me anymore now since I have already arrived at a universal conclusion regarding the supreme god... thanks for the links !
Oh, and that universal conclusion you arrived at? Change it.😆
All you said is fine that He is She, She is She, She is he, whatever. The last sentence: All the gender n role differences were only created for understanding of mere mortals like us.. Change this sentence. This is like saying actually there is no God called Krishna or Radha, its just to make us understand they have created these names.. t gives a message like that, which can be counted as Nama Aparadha (offence to His name).

Therefore change it to: All the different forms and gender taken by God is all his own leela.

Oh, and that universal conclusion you arrived at? Change it.😆

All you said is fine that He is She, She is She, She is he, whatever. The last sentence: All the gender n role differences were only created for understanding of mere mortals like us.. Change this sentence. This is like saying actually there is no God called Krishna or Radha, its just to make us understand they have created these names.. t gives a message like that, which can be counted as Nama Aparadha (offence to His name).

Therefore change it to: All the different forms and gender taken by God is all his own leela.

On the contrary I firmly stand by my original statement.. as for , "naam aparadha" , that's really matter of perspective actually, I dont c any form of "naam aparadha" ( or offence to any God's name) in my original statement.. if I had said that there is no god called Krishna or Vishnu, yes that would b a naam aparadha..but what I said is Allah= Jesus=Shiva=Vishnu=Radha=Parvathi= Adi Shakthi=Supreme God ..ur interpretation of my statement is ur own..but what I meant is how we view god is a direct influence of our religion n beliefs..whatever form of god we choose as our ishta devta is a direct consequence of how each one of us wants to view god..n there is absolutely nothing wrong it..as mere mortals our choice of ishta devta depends on our own personality n which form of god makes us feel closer to him..as Krishna bhakt u probably view Krishna as the supreme god.. as Devi bhakt I view goddess Adi Parashakthi( goddess Bhubaneswari) as the supreme god.. now , would u call that as a difference of opinion?.. I wouldn't bcoz ultimately we r talking about the same god who is "gender less, omnipotent, omnipresent, infinite,eternal and blissful" as is often used to describe goddess Bhubaneswari..n I find bhakthi and peace there..

So I ask all of you to read Lalita Madhava and Vidagdha Madhava which are available here:

Under Rupa Goswami:

Once you read it, for a while, other stories may seem little pheeka. Then if you are lucky, that feeling will continue for the rest of your life. If you are unlucky, (like me), you might need two three readings of it..

Please?