#2 FF: The Other Side Of Zoya- Epilogue- Pg 105- 22ndJan- PMs later :) - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: suganti

beautiful ending

this is one of my favourite story
love the whole part especially the end,the asya moments with their kids.

Thank u😊
AsYa' family is complete now😃
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Thank u😊
Glad u loved d story😃

By-the-way; when are you updateing "Change in Thinking&LifeStyle?"

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice epilogue
Teasing session was good.
Asad & zoya with their 3 kids
Congratulation to u for completing your first story. Thanks for wonderful story & pm

Thank u😊
AsYa's family is complete😃
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank u😊

Glad u loved dis story😃. In d initial parts, some people did not liked how I was showing Zoya who insulted n treated Asad very badly. I was a little nervous cuz I was new at dat time. I was told to make Zoya forgive Asad soon which was not possible after wat all happened. They were shocked for Zoya slapping Asad twice n insulting him using so many words. It lukd like they forgot wat all Asad did to Zoya 4m day 1 n wat Zoya did was very less in front of wat all Asad did to her. In many stories whether related or not related to d show, Asad is shown as a criminal, rapist, kidnapper, abusive n wat not but still all support him for his so called bad past n want Zoya to forgive him. I wanted to show dat even women can take revenge. I know abt ur story dat how u wanted to put Khan family in jail but u had pressures to reunite Asad n Zoya. I loved how u did not made Zoya forgave Asad in a second.

I already have some stories n I always PM u too. In BITFSBH, dat shocking n horrible twist will come after a part. In LMWOCYP, Zoya is a very grey n dark character due to her horrific past but she is nice n protective to good people including Asad. I don't know how to write sumthn on SeHan but I may try if I get some ideas.

In dis story, Nuzhat is in 4th year of MBBS. Thanks for correcting me. Arey, I watched MTV Fanaah na. There some interns were of 20 years old. So, I thought ki 2nd ya 3rd years se MBBS karte karte internship bhi karte hai😆. I can't believe they showed wrong.

Ya I so badly wanted to sent asad to jail & to be punished. The real plot was asad repent ending in jail & after his punishment he goes to New York to apologise to zoya but she won't forgive him as he had hurt her beyond repair. Asad then fights to prove himself as a changed person & brings out zoya a abbu raaz & doll factory raaz & brings justice to zoya & her ammi. Finally zoya realises that he did completely changed & she forgives him. But no one supported me at that time & I was also very new to forum. I completely was forced to change the plot. At least for my peace of mind I made zoya to forgive only in last part. 
At 20yrs of age in Mbbs u will be only in 2nd year as Mbbs is 51/2 yrs were u have to study theory for 41/2 yrs & then 1 yr of internship. 

Originally posted by: jas91

wonderful end 2 d story Juhi

i know u asked me idea's
but i had nothing more 2 tell than i already did
& than was a little busy wid other stuff
these days i m cutting down reading stories
so plz don't mind that cuz 2 many stories gets really confusing sometimes
but i really liked ur version u did a great job😃👏

Thank u😊
I waited for ur reply but then decided to write myself
Glad u loved d story😃

Originally posted by: princess_surbhi

amazing update update dear love it thanks for pm

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: -ABI-

By-the-way; when are you updateing "Change in Thinking&LifeStyle?"

In 2-3 days n it will not take much time to write as its also in english language😃.

Originally posted by: Az07

Ya I so badly wanted to sent asad to jail & to be punished. The real plot was asad repent ending in jail & after his punishment he goes to New York to apologise to zoya but she won't forgive him as he had hurt her beyond repair. Asad then fights to prove himself as a changed person & brings out zoya a abbu raaz & doll factory raaz & brings justice to zoya & her ammi. Finally zoya realises that he did completely changed & she forgives him. But no one supported me at that time & I was also very new to forum. I completely was forced to change the plot. At least for my peace of mind I made zoya to forgive only in last part. 
At 20yrs of age in Mbbs u will be only in 2nd year as Mbbs is 51/2 yrs were u have to study theory for 41/2 yrs & then 1 yr of internship. 

I wished u had went wid ur plot. Asad n others really got out easily. They don't deserved such an easy forgiveness. As for Asad, wat all he did to Zoya 4m day 1 cud easily put him in jail cuz those were physical, mental n emotional abuse to a random female guest which r crime. D problem is dat people can't see a female lead standing up for herself. If Zoya had stood up for herself n given Asad a hard time many people wud have went against her n called Asad as poor Asad. In BI, some people hated Aaliya wen she gave Zain a very hard time after leap. Recently, in JR some people r unhappy cuz Roshini slapped Sid for lying to her 4m d start.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I wished u had went wid ur plot. Asad n others really got out easily. They don't deserved such an easy forgiveness. As for Asad, wat all he did to Zoya 4m day 1 cud easily put him in jail cuz those were physical, mental n emotional abuse to a random female guest which r crime. D problem is dat people can't see a female lead standing up for herself. If Zoya had stood up for herself n given Asad a hard time many people wud have went against her n called Asad as poor Asad. In BI, some people hated Aaliya wen she gave Zain a very hard time after leap. Recently, in JR some people r unhappy cuz Roshini slapped Sid for lying to her 4m d start.

Being a modern indepentant girl zoya should have stood up for herself. I have not seen bi but read in articles about the plot. Jr also I am not watching on a regular basis. It's really sad that many female audience want the female lead to be a dumb Mahan & forgive hero without any self respect 
RagNa294 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read the whole story in one go
Really good!
Loved it
It's become one of my favourite stories
Do write more stories
I wished it happened exacrly like this in the show 
Rather than killing all of them
Thnx for d pm!!