#2 FF: The Other Side Of Zoya- Epilogue- Pg 105- 22ndJan- PMs later :) - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jaanu013

beautiful. nice part.

asya happy ending . ..

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: Az07

Wonderful update 

I will miss this story! I have told u b4 itself Juhi this story of urs have inspired me to write my ff forced marriage were zoya files a case on the entire khan family for trading her. There also she was dark & only in last part she forgave asad when he completely repenteded for his sins. There also asya become parents of 3 kids. 
This is one among the favorite stories in if which I regularly read. I hope u come up with more stories & also a story on sehan! 
One correction Juhi nuzzat can't become an intern after 3 yrs in Mbbs she should complete 41/2 yrs of Mbbs theory & then only she can do internship. 

Thank u😊

Glad u loved dis story😃. In d initial parts, some people did not liked how I was showing Zoya who insulted n treated Asad very badly. I was a little nervous cuz I was new at dat time. I was told to make Zoya forgive Asad soon which was not possible after wat all happened. They were shocked for Zoya slapping Asad twice n insulting him using so many words. It lukd like they forgot wat all Asad did to Zoya 4m day 1 n wat Zoya did was very less in front of wat all Asad did to her. In many stories whether related or not related to d show, Asad is shown as a criminal, rapist, kidnapper, abusive n wat not but still all support him for his so called bad past n want Zoya to forgive him. I wanted to show dat even women can take revenge. I know abt ur story dat how u wanted to put Khan family in jail but u had pressures to reunite Asad n Zoya. I loved how u did not made Zoya forgave Asad in a second.

I already have some stories n I always PM u too. In BITFSBH, dat shocking n horrible twist will come after a part. In LMWOCYP, Zoya is a very grey n dark character due to her horrific past but she is nice n protective to good people including Asad. I don't know how to write sumthn on SeHan but I may try if I get some ideas.

In dis story, Nuzhat is in 4th year of MBBS. Thanks for correcting me. Arey, I watched MTV Fanaah na. There some interns were of 20 years old. So, I thought ki 2nd ya 3rd years se MBBS karte karte internship bhi karte hai😆. I can't believe they showed wrong.

Originally posted by: Surish

Your epilogue was like a blooming crescendo ultimately reaching its climax! Awesome!

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: anopama

Very nice epi

Ayra finally married 
Zoya pregnant again 
Anzee had another baby 
Najma expecting too 
All girls r working and independent 
Happy family all over 
Asya got their complete family 
Asad his 2 princess and zoya her prince 
Love it they conquer it all and triumph after 

Thank u😊

AyRa's marriage rituals to marriage to SR ws not shown in details otherwise it wud have been a drag n I wud have got bored n written anything which wud bore everyone😆

I only showed AsYa's children talking n I managed to show some nice scenes😉

AsYa's family is complete😃
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Thank you for the pm

It was truly a good read

AsYa and the happy family that's not the end but a beginning of a beautiful new life

Thank u😊
AsYa's family is complete now😃

Originally posted by: suni_104

Superb update
Happy ending

Thank u😊

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: -ABI-

for the ending of a

Story
&
I love the Journey with this Story

Thank u😊
Glad u loved d story😃

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

it was a very beautiful journey indeed...
loved how the story that started with hatred ended on a positive note
keep writing :-)

Thank u😊

I hated how cvs showed Zoya in d show to forget n forgive everything n everyone n behave coolly as if nothing happened. It was an insult to all d women.

Now AsYa r happily married wid 3 kids dat completed their family😃

Originally posted by: kritz4ever

its lovely story 

enjoyed reading it 

Thank u😊