#2 FF: The Other Side Of Zoya- Epilogue- Pg 105- 22ndJan- PMs later :)

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, this is the 2nd Thread for my FF 'The Other Side Of Zoya'๐Ÿ˜Š. I hv completed 25 parts in 1st Thread. Now, Part 26 will be the 1st update in Thread 2. Hope you all like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Thread 1 Link

Part 26

Promo 13

Part 27

Part 28

Promo 14

Part 30

Part 31

Part 32(A)

Part 32(B)

Part 33

Part 34

Part 35

Part 36

Promo 15

Part 37

Part 38

Promo 16

Promo 17

Part 39

Part 40

Part 41

Note

Part 42(A)

Part 42(B)

Epilogue

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
plz updt
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

A/N: This is is my 1st update in Thread 2๐Ÿ˜Š. Even though this story is in hindi mixed with urdu and english language like how all speak in the show but some romantic n intitimate dialogues will be in english language because if I write those dialogues in hindi and urdu language then those dialogues will sound like the dialogues like in B Grade and C Grade movies๐Ÿ˜†. But hope you all like the part๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Part 26

Asad n Zoya changed into their casual t-shirts n trousers. Zoya is brushing her hair wen she feels a pair of hands grabbing her behind n spun her around to face him. Zoya is startled. Asad brings his face closer to her while still grabbing her waist.

"Not again," said Zoya.

"Zoya, I warned u earlier dat I vl not stop next time," said Asad wid a grin.

He moves closer n presses her lips on her's. He licks her lips to tease her. Zoya parts her lips for him. Asad enters her mouth n starts caressing her mouth wid his tongue. Zoya too starts doing d same. They play wid their tongues passionately till they react out of breath.

"2nite, Najma n Imraan vl come to our room n v vl watch cricket 2gthr," said Asad.

"Dats so nice," said Zoya.

Scene shifts to d mental hospital. Tanveer is pacing angrily to n fro in her cell.

"Asad, aapne hume dhokha diya hai uss Zoya k liye. Hum aapse aur aapki Zoya se badla lekar hi rahenge," said Tanveer angrily.

She then starts to shout as she feels labour pain. 2 nurses rushes to her.

"Ise to labour pain ho raha hai," said 1st nurse.

"Ise hospital le jaana hoga," said 2nd nurse.

At d hospital, Tanveer has a premature delivery @ 7 months. She gives birth to a boy. D baby is beside her in a cradle. Wen Tanveer regains consciousness, she see her baby in d cradle beside. She gets into rage.

"Maine socha ki main tera bahot achhe se istemaal karungi par tu mere kisi bhi kaam nahi aaya. Ab muje teri koi jarurat nahi hai," said Tanveer yelling loudly.

She picks up her baby roughly who starts crying. She takes her baby near d window. 4 nurses comes inside d room hearing Tanveer's yelling n baby's crying. They r shocked to see Tanveer near d window wid her baby. They rushes to her. Tanveer tries to throw her baby outside d window but a nurse snatches it while other 3 nurses hold her.

"Chhodiye hume," yells Tanveer.

D nurse keeps d baby in d cradle n prepares an injection.

"Maine kaha chhodiye hume," yells Tanveer.

"Jaldi karo," said one of d nurses holding her to d nurse preparing injection.

D 3 nurses pins Tanveer to d bed. Tanveer keeps on yelling continuously. D 4m nurse injects her wid a sleeping injection to make her unconscious.

"Iske bacche ka kya kare?" asks d nurse who injected her.

"Orphanage me bhej dete hai," replied one of d nurses who was holding her.

Scene shifts to Zoya resting on her bed. Asad takes her right hand n starts kissing it all over her arms . Zoya sighs in pleasure. He does dis wid her left hand too. He then comes on top of her n removes her hair dat r on her eyes. He then caresses her arms lightly wid d tip of his nails reaching to her neck. Zoya feels tickling sensation due to d tips of his nails. She slides 4m under Asad n runs to her couch sitting on it. Asad gets annoyed.

"Zoya, come here," said Asad calmly.

"No," said Zoya clutching a pillow.

"Zoya, come here otherwise I vl do wat I did dat morning," threatened Asad.

Zoya gets tensed as she thinks wat he did wid her for running away 4m him making him chase her in d whole house.

"Zoya, wat r u thinking?" asked Asad wid a smirk.

"I am coming...I am coming...but plz don't do dat," replied Zoya in a scared voice.

She slowly started moving 2wards d bed.

"Zoya, come fast," said Asad startling her while sitting on d bed wid his legs on d floor.

Zoya quickens her pace n stands before him lukn nervous. Asad smiles seeing her face.

"Zoya, u tuk so much time to come here," said Asad wid a fake stern, "I think I sud teach u a lesson for dis."

"Wat?" asked Zoya opening her mouth wide.

"Yes," replied Asad.

Asad opens his drawer n removes some ropes. She shivers @ d sight of ropes.

"Give me ur hands," orders Asad.

Zoya gets scared.

"Asad, plz don't do dis," requested Zoya.

"U sud hv thought dat before running to d couch n taking so much time for coming back," said Asad coldly playing wid d ropes.

"Asad, I am so sorry," apologized Zoya.

"U vl really be sorry wen I vl punish u," said Asad wid an evil smile.

Zoya slowly starts stepping backwards in fears. Asad keeps d ropes on d bed n stands up. He grabs her wrist n shoves her lightly on d bed making her rest on her back. He sits on d bed n stares @ her. Zoya is shocked by his move n shivers in fear.

"So, u were running again?" asked Asad giving her a icy glare.

Zoya got more nervous wid his glare n cud not move her eyes 4m him. Zoya shakes her head in denial. Asad is smiling inwardly.

"Zoya, its so fun teasing u like dis," thinks Asad in pleasure.

"Give me ur hands, Zoya," said Asad in a commanding voice.

"Asad plz, I am sorry," pleaded Zoya.

"Aapne kya kaha?" asks Asad pretending dat he did not heard, "Muje thik se sunaayi nahi diya. Firse kahiye."

"I am sorry," replied Zoya a little louder.

"I am what?" asked Asad pretending again.

"I am sorry," replied Zoya more loudly.

Asad smiles in amusement seeing his lioness turning into a scared cat(bheegi billi). He comes closer to her face wid a smile on his face while she is getn scared.

"If u r saying sorry so nicely then okay. I am forgiving u," taunted Asad wid a smile caressing her cheek lovingly while Zoya stays still n just luks @ him nervously.

Zoya gets happy n says wid a smile, "Thank u, Asad."

"But if u do dis again then u vl not be forgiven. U vl be punished," said Asad in a dark n intimidating tone while caressing her cheek slowly sending chills down her spine.

Zoya's smile fades. She only nods her head while Asad smirks in pleasure. He then comes on top of her.

"Zoya darling, uss din jo maine kiya tha vo sirf trailor tha. Poora movie karne me main kya kya kar sakta hu aap nahi jaanti hai," said Asad in a raspy voice kissing her forehead.

Zoya gets shocked.

"Ye aap kya keh rahe hai?" asked Zoya shockingly.

"Don't be shocked, Zoya. I can never hurt u or give u any pain but I can torture u so much dat u vl not be able to walk for a long time," replied Asad in a husky voice.

Zoya was speechless. She was scared but amazed by dis intimidating but intense side of Asad.

"Asad, u r scaring me," said Zoya lukn scared.

"Don't be scared, baby. I told u na I vl not hurt u in any way," said Asad wid a smile kissing her lips.

Zoya smiles @ him n he smiles back.

Scene shifts to Tanveer's cell in d mental asylum. Tanveer is still unconscious. She opens her eyes n is shocked to find herself back in her cell in d mental asylum.

"Hum firse yaha aa gaye," yells Tanveer.

She starts kicking d cell door while yelling, "Hume yaha se baahar nikaalo."

A female doctor n 2 nurses rushes to her cell.

"Ye to out of control ho rahi hai," said d 1st nurse.

"Ise shock treatment dena padega," said d doctor.

D guard opens d cell. D nurses drag her to a room.

"Chhodo hume," yells Tanveer.

D nurses puts her on d bed n straps heron it. Tanveer keeps on yelling. D doctor then puts a gags on her. D doctor then starts giving her shock treatment.

Scene shifts to AsYa n NajRan watching cricket in AsYa's room.

"Yayyy Six," said Zoya happily standing on d couch as Dhoni hits a six.

Asad brings her down by his hand making her sit. Najma n Imraan laughs while Asad smiles @ her antics. They keep on watching cricket till late @ night. They then went down to dinner. After dinner, AsYa n NajRan went to their respective rooms.

In AsYa's room, Asad goes to d washroom to wash himself n gets changed. Asad comes out of d bathroom in night clothes.

"Now, I vl go n change," said Zoya.

She takes 2 steps wen Asad holds her hand. She pulls her nearer to him.

"I vl get u changed," said Asad.

He comes closer to her n starts lifting her top 4m behind. Zoya gets puzzled.

"Asad, ye aap kya kar rahe hai?" asks Zoya shockingly, "Main khud change kar lungi."

She is abt to stop him 4m removing her top wen Asad holds both her hands to stop her.

"Zoya, chup chaap yahi khadi raho varna main aapke saath vahi karunga jo uss din subah kiya tha. Iss baar to main aapko shaam ki tarah maaf bhi nahi karunga. Isliye main jo kar raha hu muje karne do," said Asad in a threatening voice near her ear.

Zoya gets scared n says in a scared voice, "Nahi nahi nahi, aisa mat karna."

"To muje mera kaam karne do," said Asad sternly.

"Ji," said Zoya meekly.

Asad smiles broadly behind her.

"Kam se kam kabhi kabhi to Zoya mera kehna maanegi," thinks Asad wid a smirk.

He removes her top n then he removes her jeans. He then caresses her back wid his fingers running it up n down her back. Zoya does not dares to move a bit. He then spun her around to face him. She luks down in embarrassment as she is only in her orange lingerie.

He lifts her chin up n says wid a smile, "No need to be embarrassment in front of ur husband. Its not d 1st time u r in ur undergarments in front of me."

Zoya nods her head n smiles back @ him.

"Go n wash urself while I remove ur clothes 4m d cupboard to get u dressed," said Asad.

Zoya goes to d washroom to wash herself. She comes out of d washroom to see Asad has removed her night clothes n kept it on d bed. She comes before him.

"Turn around," said Asad.

Zoya turned around. Asad dressed her up in casual t-shirt, trouser n a jacket. They both get on d bed n pulls d comforter over them after turning off d lights.

"Goodnight Asad," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Goodnight Zoya," said Asad wid a smile.

They slept into each other's arms.

Next morning, after breakfast AsYa n NajRan went to d beach in their beach clothes.

Asad's outfit

Zoya's dress

Imran's outfit

Najma's dress

"Its so amazing," said Zoya happily.

"Lets go in d water," said Najma happily.

AsYa n NajRan goes in d water. Zoya luks @ Asad n smiles mischievously. She then playfully throws water @ him. Asad luks @ Zoya who laughs @ him making him annoyed. She then starts running 4m him.

"Zoya ruk jao," said Asad n ran after her.

He started chasing her n finally caught her.

"Abhi main aapko bataata hu," said Asad mischievously.

"Asad nahi," protests Zoya.

Asad does not listens to her n splashes water @ her face. She gets annoyed. Imraan n Najma comes to them while laughing. Najma then throws water @ Imraan who does d same wid her. Najma then throws water @ Asad n Zoya. Imraan holds Najma while Asad n Zoya throws water @ her. All r enjoying in d water n playfully throwing water @ each other.

After some time, AsYa hv cold-drinks n pastries @ a stall.

They then go for boating in d water.

After walking on d sand for some time, they decided to return to d hotel.

"Aaj bahot maza aaya beach pe," said Asad happily.

"Aaj shaam shopping chalenge," said Imraan happily.

Precap: #AsYa n NajRan goes for shopping. They also buy their cloths for dance.

#Gaffur thinks abt Zoya as a child wen she comes out 4m behind d pillar while playing her music box n calls him abbu'(Scene of Gaffur n Zoya in orange lehenga shown in d show).

#AsYa n NajRan dancing @ d dance where men r in black while women r in red.

Like for PMs๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update as usual,
I love this naughty ASAD
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new thread
Yupppeee
I am first๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good update...๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Naughty asad & scary zoya
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Gulaabo thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
lovely fun filled update...
continue soon
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on d new thread...nice update...