IshRa OS : jealousy is bliss

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

IshRa ONE SHOT

JEALOUSY IS BLISS...

In a relationship a little jealousy is healthy Why...??? Because it is nice to know that someone is afraid to lose you...

ishita : akka i hope i am doing right... am i..??
vandita : yes ishita you are absolutely right... but i dont get it why are you asking me the same thing again and again...??
ishita : akka i dont know why... but i feel that i am guilty of hiding all this from raman..
vandita : ishu please dont stress yourself.. its a very important day for you... so just relax and concentrate on it...
bala : sali sahiba... all the very best to you.. apne jiju ka naam roshan karke aana... mera aashirwaad hai tumhare saath...
ishita : thanks jiju...
bala : ishita is everything alright...???
vandita : kuch nahi bala... wo ishu bas...
bala : vandita... ek minute.. i want to talk to ishita alone...
vandita : bala she is okk...
bala : vandita pls...
vandita goes outside leaving behind the jiju saali duo...
bala : do i need to ask ishita or you can read my mind...??
ishita : jiju i am feeling...
bala : speak up ishita... you can talk to me..
ishita : jiju i am feeling very worried.. worried about how raman will react.. i dont know jiju how will he take all this... i dont want to hurt him but its my life.. i can take my decisions myself..
bala : ishita.. ishita.. ishita.. dont worry about raman.. he is not a kid anymore.. he will understand and will react maturely... i really trust you both..
ishita : jiju... thanks.. but i have a gut feeling that raman will not be happy after knowing it.. i can almost visualise how he will react and it gives me goose bumps... i regret why i committed to rahul... i should have thought before saying a yes to him.. n now the problem is how to cope with all this.. how can i stop raman from coming here as i only invited him and he must be on his way and will be reaching here any moment jiju.. or how can i go and simply betray rahul.. i will not only be betraying rahul but also his trust on me, his dreams,his friendship, his passion and what not...
bala : ishita... listen to me.. just go for it and give it your best shot.. and dont worry about him.. i will handle raman and trust me nothing will go wrong... remember you are not doing it for yourself but for somebody else...
ishita : i know jiju.. but you do know raman's temper...
bala : he is mature enough ishita... yes sometimes anger takes over his senses but that doesnt mean he doeant understand things or for that matter you...  raman and his temper do not go hand in hand from the time he fell in love with you... and i know that you also know this...
ishita : yeah i know this jiju... thank you soo much... after talking to you things become so easy and clear...
bala : thats like raman's jhansi ki rani...
ishita : yeah yeah...
bala : and remember when bala is here not to fear...!!!
ishita : jiju... stop it na... please go and see whether raman has reached or not...
bala : ok i am going... waise this is not fair you only care about raman and not me...?? just kidding... all the best ishita...
ishita : thank you jiju...

raman : vandita ishita...
vandita : kya kaha raman...???
raman : wo ishita kahin dikh nahi rahi hai.. i hope she has also turned up after eating my mind for hours and literally forcing me to attend this silly and idiotic event...
vandita : ofcourse she has turned up... infact she was here only few minutes back...
raman : i'll just call her and ask...
bala : raman dont worry about her... she will be here soon... in the meantime we can go inside and settle ourself...
raman : bala you and vandita go... i will wait for ishita to come back...
bala : what is the use of waiting here raman...?? she is not a kid that she will get lost.. she will join us...
vandita : yes raman bala is right.. ishu will join us...
raman : ok...

raman : bala... mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha... i wonder where the hell is ishita... when will she get responsible... i am getting so worried bala...
bala : chill.. she must have found somebody and now she might be coming any minute... just relax and please dont get upset on her...
raman : i am not upset on her... i am  just.. just...
bala : just missing her.. right..???
raman : hmm... i only came here for ishita... i really have no interest in this event.. i just wanted to be with ishita... i know i havent been giving her any of my time my months but that does not mean that i dont love her... i love her bala... i really do...
bala : we all know that you love her.. we have no doubts...
raman : i hope ishita comes soon...
bala : me too...
vandita : mee too... now lets see this performance.. it looks nice..
the dance performance started but raman had really no interest in watching it until bala pinched him and signalled him to look at the stage...
raman with no interest laid a look at the stage and the next moment he knew that his eyes were struck there with his mouth open... hs eyes were struck on the angel dressed in red... correction his eyes were struck on the girl he loves the most in the world... she was ishita, his ishita performing salsa... but the next moment all the happiness, excitement,admiration, shock were replaced by jealously... raman was burning on seeing ishita dancing with a guy so close to her... his blood was boiling on seeing the proximity between that unknown guy and ishita... he just couldnt take it anymore.. his eyes were not looking at the dance being performed but was looking wherever that guy touched ishita... seeing ishita so close with a guy, the eye connection and the sizzling chemistry they displaced was making raman more jealous and angry with every passing second... it was like as if someone has pulled the floor from beneath his feet... he felt as if it was a rude awakening about his relationship.. he was so busy in his office that he merely had time for ishita.. as a result he wasnt that close to her now and a fear that this might all end up on a different tangent... ishita might leave him forever and go away from him and his life... no he just cannot let this happen on any cost.. he just cannot... he have to get his love back... he have to tell ishita that he still loves her and cant let her go.. he have to make ishita believe in their love if in case she has forget it... but somewhere down his heart he was sure that ishita loves him only him and she cant get enough of him no matter what... he was brought back to reality by the loud applauding in the auditorium...
after the performance...
bala : so how was it bhai...?? shoched hun...??
raman : you knew about it... right...???
bala : yes but what happened...??
raman :you helped her in all this...
vandita : raman... arent you happy...?? it was a surprise for you... ishita was so worried thinking how will you react..
raman : vandita... you should have told her to talk to me atleast about this...
vandita : what are you saying...??? ishita is very happy raman please dont spoil her mood.. i request you
raman : excuse me please i dont want to talk to anybody... i am leaving...
bala : raman.. dont go yaar... just think how will ishita feel...
raman : did she think how will i feel on seeing this...??
bala : you have lost it raman... stop uttering shit...
raman : i am sorry... i have to go...

ishita and rahul won the competition and rahul got a free scholarship in his dream dance academy and a cheque of rs.50,000/-. he thanked ishita for helping him by being his dance partner.. ishita replied that she can do that much for her teacher who taught her a dance form like salsa... infact she should be the one thanking him and not vise versa...
actually ishita joined dance classes as she was bored sitting.. she became friend with rahul who was the dance instructor at the classes... rahul shared with her his dream, his goal and ishita further encouraged him... the girl with whom rahul was to perform at the event had some personal problem and she left urgently... rahul was disheartened after the incident, then ishita came forward and told him that she would love to help him.. rahul and ishita soon were dancing partners... rahul had taught ishita salsa and brought the best out of her...

at bhalla house
later that night...
ishita entered her room and she was really sad because raman left without meeting her.. he hadnt even told her how was the dance performance... but as she saw raman she went to him and hugged him...
ishita : why did you leave so early...??? i missed you raman...
raman : why did you lie to me...???
ishita : actually i wanted to surprise you.. i thought...
raman : what did you think...??? tell me ishita what did you think...??? did you really think that i will be happy on seeing you in arms of a stranger...??
ishita : raman... are you drunk...??
raman : yes i am drunk... so what...??? and how can i be happy ishita...?? how can i see some random guy getting cozy with you...
ishita : cozy...??? what are you talking raman...?? we were just dancing and it was a competition...
raman : i dont give a shit ishita... i just cannot see you with anybody else.. for god sake, you are my wife ishita... how can i see a guy touching my wife.. and how can you let him come that close to you.. how could you...???
ishita : ohh i see... my husband isnt happy just because his wife danced with another guy... but  i thought that my raman, my friend, my partner, my guide will be more than happy for me... but no, i was wrong... absolutely wrong...!!! my husband just wants to own me, thats it...
raman : did you really say that i want to own you...??? no mrs. ishita raman bhalla... i love you... i really love you... so what i am a little busy these days that doesnt mean that i dont love you anymore... ishita i cant live without you even for a second damn it..
ishita : raman leave my hand... you hurting me...
raman threw her on the bed instead of leaving her hand..
raman : i am hurting you, really...?? you hurted me ishita... hurted me so badly that i feel as if someone has ripped my heart apart...
ishita : raman...
raman went on top her and held both of her hand above her head...
ishita : raman... i love you only you... i really just -
raman : shhh... listen to me ishita...i love you very much.. i cannot share you or your love with anybody else... this very thought kills me...
ishita (was now in tears) : i am sorry raman... i am only yours till me last breath and even after that...
raman : but i love you more... (wiping her tears)
ishita : then prove it mr. bhalla...!!!!
raman : are you sure you want a proof..???
ishita : very sure...!!!
raman bent down and made love to his ishita... he again showed her how much he loves her.. ishita again felt his love, his touch and realised that their love can never fade away.. it will never ever lose its magic, its essence, its passion... their love was eternal and as people say true love never ends... they are very right...!!! ishita thanked her stars for this incident as it brought everything back into their relationship that was missing due to the busy daily rountine.. this jealously factor gave her 'her raman' back... this surely made him understand how important was to show love to our loved ones...
so jealously surely proved to be a bliss for IshRa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you all like it... please leave your views... appreciation and criticism both are welcomed with open heart... 😊

My other work on IshRa
love
naina...

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ramsn loved her here❀️
Pretty cute one. Aww she worries abt his reactionπŸ˜†
A good shot indeed!
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A welcome relief from the current track.

nicely written... brought a smile to my face, thank you 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Lovely work...loved the jelous Raman😳...do write more dear
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniiee

Ramsn loved her here❀️
Pretty cute one. Aww she worries abt his reactionπŸ˜†
A good shot indeed!

thank u so much... πŸ˜ƒ
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

A welcome relief from the current track.

nicely written... brought a smile to my face, thank you 😊

i agree... glad u liked it n thank u so much... πŸ˜ƒ
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Deepika_

Lovely work...loved the jelous Raman😳...do write more dear

thank u so much and i will surely come up with more... πŸ˜ƒ
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! My jaws are hurting from all the grinning.πŸ˜ƒ I had to pause a couple of times, compose myself and read again. By the way, I read the OS twice. I really LOVE the flow your stories, it just hits you right in the face [in a GOOD wayπŸ˜‰], and somehow a smile starts to creep over my face. I've always had a thing for reading books based on Jealously...Intense love... SO I thoroughly ENJOYED reading yours... I'm a sucker for jealously based romance...☺️ AND I love the emotions Raman went through and the things he spoke to Ishu...😳 I actually had no idea this was you, I saw the title and instantly opened it BUT than I recalled your userID and made my self all cosy before reading this OS, I knew it would be AWESOME πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and I was RIGHT. Totally LOVED..LOVED..it & Do write more yaar, love reading your work.πŸ€—

P.S. I've actually had your OS BreakParty saved in my ReadingList. I do re-read it from Time to Time in fact just 2 days ago I read it again.😳 & Thanks for the PM... Do PM me in the future when you update.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peric

nice ... loved it 

thank u... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

YAY! My jaws are hurting from all the grinning.πŸ˜ƒ I had to pause a couple of times, compose myself and read again. ohhh really... it means it was SUPER CUTE... thank u... πŸ€— By the way, I read the OS twice. thats great... I really LOVE the flow your stories, it just hits you right in the face [in a GOOD wayπŸ˜‰] thanks again... means a lot...!!! , and somehow a smile starts to creep over my face. I've always had a thing for reading books based on Jealously...Intense love... me too... the only thing i love in love stories is the jealousy as it brings out the best of every emotion... high five... πŸ˜ƒ SO I thoroughly ENJOYED reading yours... I'm a sucker for jealously based romance...☺️ same pinch... AND I love the emotions Raman went through and the things he spoke to Ishu...😳 I actually had no idea this was you, I saw the title and instantly opened it BUT than I recalled your userID and made my self all cosy before reading this OS, I knew it would be AWESOME πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and I was RIGHT. ohhh... thats so sweet and u recognised me... evebn better... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Totally LOVED..LOVED..it & Do write more yaar, love reading your work.πŸ€— will come up with more...

P.S. I've actually had your OS BreakParty saved in my ReadingList. I do re-read it from Time to Time in fact just 2 days ago I read it again.😳 & Thanks for the PM... Do PM me in the future when you update.πŸ‘πŸΌ  awww... thats so sweet... if u liked break up soo much... why dont you go for other stories of mine... i have so many stories in my index... if u are interested, search for naina's virmanish index and u will find it...

reply in red