IshRa OS : BREAK-UP PARTY

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

********* BREAK-UP PARTY *********

WARNING : mature content; 13+ ;

this story has nothing to do with the storyline of the show... raman, ishita, mihir, mihika, shagun n ashok are COLLEGE STUDENTS... they are just like US... 21st century's young generation...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode."
? W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil

mihir : what the hell raman...??? this is the fourth time in two months...!!!
raman : but this is the final time... grand finale...
mihir : grand finale... thats why there is a party tonight... ohh goddd...
raman : we want to end it gracefully n on a good note...
mihir : wow... applauding... this would be the first ever breakup party of my life...
raman : mine as well...
mihika : what is this guys...???
raman : hey mihika... i hope you already know about this... your rude arrogant friend must have invited you...
Karan Patel
mihika : yes yes... i am invited too... mihir what is this man...???
mihir : my best friend n your best friend have gone mad... finally...
mihika : yeah she just went to take a beauty treatment...

raman : see last month only she had one and i paid for it...
mihir : just shut up...!!! and add it in your petty expenses... you miser...
raman : petty expenses...??? i paid a good amount of Rs.31,000/-
mihir: ohhh i see...
mihika : thats not too much... but we have something important to discuss right now...
mihir : and whats that...???
raman : bhai i also dont know...
mihika : you dumb guys... arghhh... calm down mihika... breathe in breathe out... okk... tell me why are you guys breaking up...???
mihir : yeah raman you can tell us...
raman : mihika why dont you ask your best friend...??
mihika : bcos she is very busy today getting ready for the party... and she told me to ask you...
raman : you know what she just told me that she doesnt want to go for the football match...
mihir : and...
raman : and what...??? thats it...
mihika : shit... you both broke up just because she didnt agree to join you to the football match...
mihir : you both are really impossible... cmon mihika lets just go...
raman : mihika.. listen mihir... mere bhai...
mihir : see you at the party raman...

at the party
mihir : so hii... wish u both a very happy breakup...  no i feel bad for... argghhh whatever...
ishita : thanks mihir... and you mr. raman try n have some courtesy...
raman : thanks bhai... this dumb girl...
ishita : arrogant freak...
raman : bhai you carry on and enjoy the party... where is mihika...??
ishita : she is just coming... dont bother about my bff...
raman : i wonder why that sweet girl is even friends with you...
ishita : dont force me to kill you bhalla...
mihika : hey sweetie... i just got late ishu... i was deciding what to wear and what gift to give you...
ishita : mihu there is no need for a gift babes... i am just happy to be free...

raman : i am more than happy...
mihika : now lets pls enjoy the party guys...

raman : you are right like always...
ishita : get lost raman...
raman : you too iyer...
ishita : ravan kahin ka... hurrr...
raman : cmon dj...

the dj played the song " break up party "
Aaj maine breakup ki party rakhli hai ( raman was constantly looking at ishita with a smirk on his face )
Subah se ek botal daru bhi peeli hai
Sleeper lagake mummy daddy ko suake
Aao mere paas yaaron gaao sur sa lagake
Upar upar upar upar in the air

Aa jehdi nachde ae use bi peeni hai
Dil se hai aaj maine usko nikala
( now it was ishita's turn to tease him and stared at him with naughtiness in her eyes )
Dil to hai pagal jo fudakta tha saala
Finger dikhayi uski photo bhi jalayi
Phir flush me bahake thodi thandak si aayi
Is baat se baat se baat pe uthao haath

Aa jehdi nachdi ae use bi peeni hai
Tujhe bithake rakha tha maine raani palko pe
( raman started moving towards ishita )
Tune thokar maari samjhi aa jaunga sadko pe
Na aisa na tu soch ri chori
Everyday my new love story
( and while walking he turned around towards some hot girl)
Pehle toh meri baat na gauri
Ab boli ke we m sorry
Chal ri chal re ab side me hoja
Dhundle apna aashik duja
Aira gaira nathu khaira
Fukra sa shehri chuusa
Ja karle tu usse shaadi, Fir shuru teri barbaadi
Dhoyegi tu kachche, Aur gande bartann
Dekhegi saas bahu aur durdarshan
Banke reh jayegi tu house biwi
Aur chaubis ghante tera yaar hoga on tv
Phir tv dekh ke tu bahot pachtayegi
Fir yo yo honey yo yo honey singh hi tu gaayegi
Aur bachcho ko sunayegi aur yehi batlayegi
Agar galti se mujhse na hota ye paap
Toh yehi hote bachcho tumhare baap
( ishita was now burning in anger unable to digest his i-m-so-cool attitude)

Aa jehdi nachdi ae use bi peeni hai
Ab uski best friend ko fasaaunga
( now raman purposely went near mihika and asked her for a dance but his eyes not even leaving ishita for a second )
Long drive pe usko le jaaunga
Usko jalaun use bada tadpau
Apni ex ko aaj main sabak sikhaaun
Is baat se baat se baat pe uthao haath
Aa jehdi na chadi ae use bi peeni hai

the party was in full swing... everybody was apparently enjoying the so called breakup party and so were the host raman and ishita... but the next moment raman burned in anger and jealously on seeing ishita in the corner of the hall with one his batchmate, ashok. talking, laughing, and dancing with him on the song, which was their current romantic number, with ashok's hands resting on her waist and pulling her close with passing minute.
shagun : raman lets dance...

raman : get lost... you all girls are like that...
shagun : what are you saying...???
raman : i just cannot take it...

raman went towards ishita and ashok; and pulled ishita towards him.
raman : i know ashok you were waiting for this moment only... you always had the hots for ishita... but back off she is mine...
ashok : hehe... breaking news buddy... its your breakup party... you just broke up with her... and why do you have problem when i want to hook with her...???
raman : f**k the breakup party... just get out...
ishita : stop it raman...
raman : you just shut up... i have had enough of your immaturity and childishness... but this.. this is just testing my patience...
ishita : why cant i hook with him...??? speak up... why are you being so bipolar...??? why are you being so possessive...??? stop acting like one because now you are my ex...
raman : i am leaving...
ishita : see same old habit of running away from problems...
mihir : chill guys... dont create a scene...
mihika : ishu... calm down pls...
raman : she is just so insensitive guys... she only cares about herself and no one else...
ishita : like you care about the whole world...
raman took hold for ishita's hand and started taking her with hm...
raman : guys enjoy the party... we need to sort out things...

while driving
ishita : speak up damn it... we havent come for a long drive... we need to sort out things...
raman : exactly my point...
ishita : so just open your mouth and blurt out whatever u want to... and where the hell are we going...
raman : we are going to my guest house where we can talk peacefully...
ishita : i am not going there...
raman : you have 2 options - sit quietly or jump off the car...
ishita : you can never change...
raman : get off... we have reached...
ishita got off the car and went inside. she without thinking once went to his bedroom upstairs...
raman came inside and looked for her in the hall and then went to his room...
raman : we are here to sort out things and not for a sleep over or something...
ishita : i know... i am sorry...
she was going out of the room, when raman held her and pulled her close to him...
raman : do u really wanted to be in his arms...????
ishita was just looking into his eyes...
raman : do you really want him...??? dont you love me any longer...???
ishita : leave me raman... and why the hell do you care...???
raman : because i love you... always have and always will... i honestly thought that this breakup was just like the previous ones... and this party was another crazy idea of yours...
ishita : what makes you think i dont love you...??? i thought you were over me...
raman : i love you so much... and that ashok i will teach him a lesson...
ishita : hug me you idiot...
raman : a hug wont do for me... i want something more...
ishita : ditto...
raman : never ever try to leave me ishita iyer...
ishita : i promise... but that doesnt mean i am going for that stupid football ma-
raman crashed his lips with hers and kissed her with all his love and passion towards her.
raman immediately broke the kiss and ishita was confused and shot him a glance...
ishita : fir se break up karna hai kya...??? (do u have to break up once again...???)
raman : you know what he was about to kiss... this is not done... you kissed me after full one month of our relationship and he was just flirting with you...
ishita : can i tell you something that always you guys say...??
raman : hmm...
ishita : it was just a moment and it passed away...
raman : moment ki bachi... i will not leave you...
ishita : for leaving... you first have to catch me bhalla...
raman : you are gone ishu...
ishita was about to reply when raman again captured her lips in a hot kiss...
ishita submitted herself quietly and held his shoulders pulling him and raman tightened his grip on her waist and other clutching her head pulling her more towards him... after a long passionate kiss, they parted as they were humans and if they wouldnt have parted, their lungs must have bursted... he again pulled her into his embrace and ishita leaned close to him and buried her head in his neck to inhale his fragrance.  The next thing ishita knew was, raman's hands were running through her hair, and he was pulling her closer, as if he couldn't get enough of her... as if he couldn't get enough of holding her closely and touching her.
"ishita..."
It was just one word; her name, in fact. But the way he said it made her breath hitch and she thought that her name never sounded so beauitful and divine before. ishita purposely stepped back and went and stood near the window. she was looking at the moon and thnaking god for making everything fall into place.
raman came near her and hugged her from back. he came near her ear and whispered " dont do that ever, you will regret it ishita... " while his hot breath tickling her. his tone held possessivenss and immense love which went unnoticed by ishita as she was too busy in enjoying his touch or to be honest she ignored what he said.
raman reached her neck placing some luscious kiss while his hands roaming all over her body. ishita was now breathing heavily as she wasnt used to all this. ishita without removing his hand from her body turned around and captured his lips.. raman was dumbfounded and he couldn't help but smile. Her fingers played with his shirt button where he groans in the kiss and in return tries to remove the only barrier... her dress...
ishita immediately broke the kiss and said " thats my new dress raman... dont behave like an animal..."
raman : i really dont care about this piece of cloth... i just want you now...
ishita : i will help you but dont u dare and spoil my new designer dress...
raman : oh god... why am i in love with this designer dress obsessed chick...??
in the meanwhile, ishita took off her dress carefully and placed it on the couch. she got into his bed and settled herself in the duvet...
ishita : will you just stand there like a statue...??? wait i will call somebody else to make out with...
raman : think about somebody else once again and you will be gone...only i can make out with you... no one else...
ishita : then dont make me wait...
raman joined her and went on top of her and whispered " get ready for the punishment..."
ishita giggled but soon she was quiet as he lips were captured again. raman's hands were roaming all over her body and his feet massaging hers. ishita was no less, her hands were busy enjoying his toned body and his warmth.raman tried to pin her hands so that she doesnt disturbs him but she dig her nails in his skin making him groans in pain n pleasure. raman broke the kiss and she held the nape of his neck puling him more close to her. he came on her cleavage and sucked it hungrily.
ishita screamed " ahhh ramannn..." It made him more want her. he came on her belly bottom and kissed her naval sucking the skin more...
they made love and the night faded away...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this was it...
did you guys like it...????

leave your views

naina

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
82 VIEWS N NO LIKES...

WHERE ARE YOU ALL...?????
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the delay! I fainted & just got back up, and I think I might faint again. My heart did somersaults & back flips, is that normal?! Though the adaptation of the story seemed familiar, got to say throughly enjoyed it. Ok usually, I will have a lot to say...but...clearly my brain is dumbfounded.☺️☺️ It was honestly good and somehow I loved how Raman & Ishita were portrayed in the story especially Raman.😳 Looking forward to the next update. A-W-E-S-O-M-E J-O-B
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! Super hot OS!!!! Loved it!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ

naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Times, Serif] Sorry for the delay! I fainted & just got back up, and I think I might faint again. My heart didsomersaults& back flips, is that normal?! Though theadaptationof the story seemed familiar, got to say throughly enjoyed it. Ok usually, I will have a lot to say...but...clearly my brain is dumbfounded.☺️☺️ It was honestly good and somehow I loved how Raman & Ishita wereportrayedin the story especially Raman.😳Looking forward to the next update. A-W-E-S-O-M-E J-O-B [/FONT]

No its definitely not normal girl πŸ˜› n this piece of writing is the cause of this abnormality i guess... 😳
oh my god i luv ur comment... ❀️
im so glad that i got such an overwhelming response from the first reader itself... πŸ˜ƒ
this os might seem familiar because i had written it for VirMan originally... πŸ˜‰
and now most important thing, there is NO continuation to it... its an ONE SHOT 😳
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha93

OMG!!!! Super hot OS!!!! Loved it!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u dear... 😊
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wowπŸ˜ƒ..that was very different and high on romance..😊❀️
Very well written dearπŸ‘πŸ‘..I also loved the pics you shared..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Never seen these ppl in glamorous attires beforeπŸ˜›..Great jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Your OS is hereby charged guilty of the damages it caused my heart&brain.πŸ˜‰ I was too OVER INVOLVED with the story that the word 'OS' just went invisible.☺️ But that's not a problem though, I shall continue it in my dreams.πŸ˜† & you should definitely write more of such stories when time permits. Loved reading your this OS, would most certainly love to read more.πŸ‘
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Your OS is hereby chargedguiltyof the damages it caused my heart&brain.πŸ˜‰ I was too OVERINVOLVED with the storythat the word 'OS' just went invisible.☺️ But that's not a problem though, I shall continue it in my dreams.πŸ˜†& you should definitely write more of such stories when time permits. Loved reading your this OS, would most certainly love to read more.πŸ‘</font>

ohhh i see... so im sorry then πŸ˜‰
but as a compensation - i can giv u the link to the index of my work... there are plenty of os, ss n ff n u can imagine ishra there or any other couple u like... πŸ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3247422&PID=67562892&#p67562892

n i will surely come up with something on ishra soon... something that will b written only n only for ishra...
one more thing, wen u continue the os in ur dream, next day pm me n tell me abt the much censored content dat u thought... πŸ˜›   πŸ˜†
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

Oh wowπŸ˜ƒ..that was very different and high on romance..😊❀️
Very well written dearπŸ‘πŸ‘..I also loved the pics you shared..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Never seen these ppl in glamorous attires beforeπŸ˜›..Great jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u sooo muchhh... πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ