florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice one. Pm me the next four parts
Juggaadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM!😊
Wuthering Heights!!!Then pakka the story will be interesting to read.😃 Edited by Metamorphmagus - 10 years ago
vidya29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello ,

To start off, I'd like to commend on your choice of Quotes.They encompass the feel of the entire chapter/write-up,summing it up beautifully.
Now,this might be a tad bit long.I can't seem to write concisely😳.There,you have been warned.Good.
You are gifted,my friend.Your words effortlessly transport us to the world they paint.It's like being in a pensieve,being witness to Raman's memory.His detached observations register,the same as his inner musings.
As I read of all the moments he counted I realised Raman does live in moments-selectively negative ones.Typical RKB.And then he(you) cemented the fact. (sidenote-I feel a childish glee at being proven right or in sync-silly vidya😳)

He wouldn't have given Ishita a second glance if it hadn't been for ruhi na-bless her.This makes me think that he always considered Shagun his lucky charm when in fact it has always been Ruhi.The little angel has been the harbinger of every positive change in his life.She not only paved way for good things she shooed away the bad ones too.

I wonder if its too soon to say that he won't be able to live without her.Habituated,yes.Irrevocably dependent?Not right now.
About the pain, I can understand.it hurts on a lot of levels when you are the reason for someone's pain.Being the type of man  that he is,he would feel guilty at causing her pain.
But this seems like the start of the ehsaas mingled with guilt.
As you wrote:

He is not in love with her.

He thinks he cannot be.

^ These are true but my interpretation differs from what you imply.This may stem from my belief that it takes quite a long time to fall in love.Raman,for one, seems like a person who wont give in easily to this feeling.He will secure himself from every aspect possible before handing over his heart to Ishita.

Her absence might haunt him for the very reason that he could've prevented her heartbreak.His guilt for ignoring his gut feeling.His guilt and confusion though,was very well portrayed.

Your RKB is less of a dunderhead perhaps than the RKB of my understanding.Don't take my observations to heart.They are just that-observations/opinions.

This was longer than a bit😳.Sorry if I bored you to sleep!

Thank you for providing an enjoyable read.It was beautifully penned.I would wait for the next update,to read your words animating the characters.Take care.😊

P.S.The title is perfect!⭐️Both of the SS and the chapter.

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

BEAUTIFUL😊 You transported me to that meeting room, and I can imagine seeing Raman staring at the presentation but not really paying attention to it.

You made me cry when I read how her silence is hurting him the most.

Please continue :)

Chapter 2,3,4, 5 Comments - RES😊

thanks Lucky 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Deepika_

WOW...soo beautifully u described his emotions..his pain..his feeling of being her culprit...cant wait to see him realize his feelings n how he stands by her😊

u r a gifted writer

thank you so much Deepika ☺️
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg u back with ss?yipee.
RES..
will edit the post tomorrow properly when i wilb ol frm laptop..abhi am ol frm cell..so cant comment much

Awaiting your reply Nikki 😳
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: chathu

Awesome piece of work

Truly loved it ,, 
Pls do PM me if possible  

thanks Chathu 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgomg

Thanks for the PM. Please do update soon. Love the beginning :)

thanks dear 😊
komsy7856 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful.👏. Thanks 4 pm :) plz update soon 
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simply Amazing...you are very talented and have penned the beginning of the SS so well pulling us in and waiting for more!  Can't wait for the next chapter..hope u update soon!!

Nina