Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

"Tara I love you." 

Her big black eyes were wide open after hearing what he said just now. 

He continued, 

"Tara, you have become a part of me in this very short duration. I can't imagine myself without you.  A day without you is equal to dying and a moment with you is equal to million years of happiness." 

He was saying all this looking straight into her deep eyes which had always been a place where he used to get lost in. Unknowingly his hand was still on her mouth preventing her from speaking. 

Tara was in shock, 

"He loves me!!"  

What else would any girl ask for if a man like him loved her?  A tear trickled from the corner of her eyes expressing her emotions, how happy she was after hearing this. When the tear touched his palm he realized she was crying. 

He immediately removed his hand from her mouth, 

"I didn't mean to hurt you Tara. I don't even know why I said this to you.  I... I..." 

Before he could complete the sentence, she hugged him. Then he realized that she was not hurt by his words but instead was happy.  He too hugged her.

For the first time they felt what it's said to be in love. For the first time they felt  there is no better place to rest than in each other's arms. No music is sweeter than their heart beats.  They felt themselves completely in each other's arms.

He loosened his hug and pulled Tara's chin near his face. 

"Yesterday it happened accidentally but today..."

He took her trembling lips into his lips. She too raised herself on her tiptoes to taste his lips which last time she missed.  He slowly sucked the sweet taste of her lips. After a satisfying kiss, he released her lips.  Tara's eyes were still closed; she was still in the moment.  He looked at her face and smiled. He caressed her face leaving her smiling.  

He said, "I never knew it feels so good to tell whom you love." 

Her eyes were still closed, 

"And I also never knew that a kiss would shut your mouth for so long." 

She immediately opened her eyes and punched him on his stomach and walked towards Maria. She knew he was joking. 

He came near her and said, 

"Tara take your sword."

"How rude he is! Just now he was romantic and now again back to training!" She smiled.

They resumed their practice. But it was not the same as it used to be before that day. There was a different spark in their eyes, a different feeling within them which was for the first time felt by them.

Guruji returned early that day and saw them practicing. He was happy to see his daughter so good in her new skill. 

"She doesn't know who she is."

They stopped practice with the arrival of Guruji. Mrityunjay brought Maria and forwarded his hand to Tara; she put her hand into his and mounted herself on Maria. There was so much to say but they were quiet. Silence was saying all that was untold between them.

Today he didn't gallop Maria for their journey outside the forest as he didn't want Tara to leave him so soon.  Tara was also enjoying the walk of Maria.  The sweet fragrance of her was sweeter today. The aura of his strong arms was stronger and warm today. Even though they were moving slowly, they reached outside the forest. They departed after a short kiss.

Nandini watched Tara. 

"She is here." 

She wanted to capture her but saw Mrityunjay there. She remembered his arrow.

"I will catch you girl." And ran inside the forest. When she was running inside the forest, she saw Aditya.

"Today I am not going to leave you my prince. That day you escaped but today you will not escape."

It's said that whatever precautions you may take, if it's written to happen it will happen. 

The prince had the pearl in his whole journey with him but had kept it in his luggage on his return journey. Nandini, with more anger than ever, attacked his troops. Not leaving a single person alive, she drank every drop of blood from their veins.  Aditya was ready for combat but before he could figure out where she was, she knocked him on his head and he was on the ground.  She took Aditya with her to a secret place.

When Tara returned home, there was a smile stuck on her face.  That smile was not what she possessed till now; it had some new kind of affection and satisfaction in it. Mrityunjay's words were shouting in her mind, his each word was reminding her now there was someone apart from her mother who loved her. Mrityunjay was remembering the warmth of her hug, the hug which rejuvenated him. Both were remembering what happened today, how unexpectedly things change to a beautiful present.

Here at the Palace, everyone was waiting for the arrival of the prince. Night covered the kingdom but there was no sign of the prince and his troops. Everyone at the palace got worried. The Princess's mind was full of all types of bad thoughts.  

"It's possible that the Prince might have got stuck in some work." said the Queen to relax Meethi but it was of no use. 

The Palace didn't sleep that night.

=======================

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readableπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading😊
Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the pm archu
Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Magnificent Update β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Tara had gone to palace and Meethi was so happy πŸ˜›
After all Aditiya coming πŸ˜‰
Tara was lost in MJ's thought as expected πŸ˜‰
She was confused and unintentionally went to MJ's place πŸ˜›

MJ also confused if he is in love ...
After seeing Tara he just realized he is in love...❀️
Tara was angry and attacked 😲
But MJ finally managed to stop her 😊

MJ confessed his love
Awwee... he also told what she means to him... ❀️

Tara was in tears of happiness 😊
MJ thought he had hurt her but she hugged him and he realized she also loves her ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

The hug was so warm
And the kiss 😳
Now MJ knew how to shut Tara's mouth so long, in future he surely will apply πŸ˜‰ 😳

Practise session was more interesting from other day πŸ˜›
Tara was going away but both didn't want it 😊
This scene was beautiful and the departing kiss

Nandini saw Mriara and Adi. 😲
She attacked Adi
And took him with her πŸ˜’

Mriara were so happy but in palace everyone was tensed ...

This part is great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
'The thing you love most' the title is lovely ...😊

Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Khadeja - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Meethi is so happy at the news of Aditya coming back!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara is lost in Mrityunjay's thoughts and the kiss between them the day before!!!!   

Now she is asking Meethi about love!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

What a coincidence as there Aditya had told Mrityunjay that he is in love!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Tara is confused about what to do and unintentionally went to Mrityunjay's place!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Here Mrityunjay is also confused whether he is in love!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Tara is angry at him and attacked him and Mrityunjay is now trying to protect himself from her anger!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Finally he managed to stop her and confessed his love for her!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It was so romantic when he said what she means to him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara was so happy and hugged him and the hug was so warm and indeed no place is better for them than each other's arms!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

The kiss was very romantic and passionate!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

So Mrityunjay found out how to shut Tara's mouth and I am sure he would apply this technique in future!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The practice session was more interesting now than before!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Both are in no rush for Tara to get back home and enjoyed the ride with Maria walking leisurely!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was wonderful and the departing kiss was very sweet!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Nandini saw Tara but didn't attack her as Mrityunjay was there!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

But unfortunately Nandini saw Aditya and attacked his troops killing all of them by drinking their blood!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

She kidnapped Aditya and took him to a secret hideout!!!!   

Both Mrityunjay and Tara are happy as they have each other's love and are remembering what happened today!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

But at the palace everyone is tensed as Aditya has not returned!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

The chapter was fantastic!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just lovely. .
Many thanks for the pm. .
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Thanks for the pm archu

Welcome😊
Jayeeta143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates . Love the flow of the story . Btw when will u update it  ?
Archi21 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Khadeja

Magnificent Update β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Thank u Dear πŸ˜ƒ
Tara had gone to palace and Meethi was so happy πŸ˜›
After all Aditiya coming πŸ˜‰
heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tara was lost in MJ's thought as expected πŸ˜‰
She was confused and unintentionally went to MJ's place πŸ˜›
When calls the heart😳

MJ also confused if he is in love ...
After seeing Tara he just realized he is in love...❀️
Tara was angry and attacked 😲
But MJ finally managed to stop her 😊
He knows how to handle her πŸ˜‰

MJ confessed his love
Awwee... he also told what she means to him... ❀️
yes, finallyπŸ˜ƒ

Tara was in tears of happiness 😊
MJ thought he had hurt her but she hugged him and he realized she also loves her ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
he is dump in matter of heartπŸ˜†

The hug was so warm
And the kiss 😳
Now MJ knew how to shut Tara's mouth so long, in future he surely will apply πŸ˜‰ 😳
heheeheπŸ˜‰

Practise session was more interesting from other day πŸ˜›
Tara was going away but both didn't want it 😊
This scene was beautiful and the departing kiss
Thank u😳

Nandini saw Mriara and Adi. 😲
She attacked Adi
And took him with her πŸ˜’
It was meant to happen one day 

Mriara were so happy but in palace everyone was tensed ...

This part is great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
'The thing you love most' the title is lovely ...😊
Thank U πŸ˜³

Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You for loving it so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Due to my exams, I was away, now my free bird(Now only office work no college😊) 

Updating soonπŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Meethi is so happy at the news of Aditya coming back!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Yes, she is πŸ˜Š

Tara is lost in Mrityunjay's thoughts and the kiss between them the day before!!!!   
who can forget that kissπŸ˜‰

Now she is asking Meethi about love!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
She need adviceπŸ˜†

What a coincidence as there Aditya had told Mrityunjay that he is in love!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
Blood knows everything😊

Tara is confused about what to do and unintentionally went to Mrityunjay's place!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
When calls the heart πŸ˜Š

Here Mrityunjay is also confused whether he is in love!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
as usual πŸ˜†

Tara is angry at him and attacked him and Mrityunjay is now trying to protect himself from her anger!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Finally he managed to stop her and confessed his love for her!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
He knows how to control her😊

It was so romantic when he said what she means to him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara was so happy and hugged him and the hug was so warm and indeed no place is better for them than each other's arms!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
yes πŸ˜ƒ

The kiss was very romantic and passionate!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Thank U😳

So Mrityunjay found out how to shut Tara's mouth and I am sure he would apply this technique in future!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
yes, he did πŸ˜†

The practice session was more interesting now than before!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Both are in no rush for Tara to get back home and enjoyed the ride with Maria walking leisurely!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Who wants to separate πŸ˜Š

It was wonderful and the departing kiss was very sweet!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Nandini saw Tara but didn't attack her as Mrityunjay was there!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”
MJ is Tara's shield πŸ˜ƒ

But unfortunately Nandini saw Aditya and attacked his troops killing all of them by drinking their blood!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

She kidnapped Aditya and took him to a secret hideout!!!!   
yes, she did

Both Mrityunjay and Tara are happy as they have each other's love and are remembering what happened today!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

But at the palace everyone is tensed as Aditya has not returned!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

The chapter was fantastic!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you for your love Shaina πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail