Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update...πŸ‘
Good to see Tara comforts Meethi..
Tara & the Queen Nirmala bonding is wonderful...
Mrityunjay's anger was justified as he was worried for Tara..πŸ˜›
Their sword fight was stunning...⭐️
Eagerly wating for next update...
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

It is great to see Tara so happy but thank God Aradhana cannot guess the reason for it!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
yesπŸ˜‰

I liked the scene between Nirmala and Jayraj!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
King and Queen don't get much time together  😊

It was nice to see Tara comfort Meethi and indeed Tara is very sensible!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
yes ,she is πŸ˜ƒ

The magical pearl given by the Queen thankfully put Meethi's mind at rest!!!!   
Yes, Meethi needed that to ensure Adi's safety 😊

So now Tara's would be brother-in-law is teasing her!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tara is smart and knows when to leave Meethi and Adi alone and took their leave!!!!    πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
She is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes Adi Tara is indeed a magician and your brother is feeling her magic the most!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Tara-The Magician  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is wonderful to see Tara and Queen Nirmala's bonding!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
This will help them in futureπŸ˜‰

Tara told her about her friend and Guruji and Nirmala is happy to know about Mrityunjay!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
She is happy to know about her son😊😊😊

Mrityunjay is so worried for Tara as she is late and Tara knew he is angry just by looking at him practicing!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
They know each other very well😊😊😊

The sword fighting scene was awesome and stunning!!!!   
Thank You πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved the way you portrayed Mrityunjay expressing his anger in that fight!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank You 😳😳😳

So Mrityunjay remembered the woman he had met when Tara talked of the Queen!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Yup, Mr. Hunter have sharp memory πŸ˜‰

The chapter was very good!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank You for loving it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Yay I am the 1st one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing work Doll πŸ‘

I thought you forgot about this FF ⭐️

Thank you dear for still continuing  reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am will complete this fic, just I need to be regular πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Updating Soon😊😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Nice update

Loved the sword fight scene
great work Archu πŸ˜Š

Thanks Nira for loving it 😳😳😳😳

Updating soon 😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINAMONI

Beautiful just beautiful. .loved reading it..

Don't forget to update. .
Many thanks for the pm..

Thanks dear for continuing reading this fic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Will definitely  pm you after update 😊

Updating soon😊😊😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khadeja

Superb update...πŸ‘
Good to see Tara comforts Meethi..
Tara & the Queen Nirmala bonding is wonderful...
Mrityunjay's anger was justified as he was worried for Tara..πŸ˜›
Their sword fight was stunning...⭐️
Eagerly wating for next update...

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tara is the only friend of Meethi, so she need to comfort her 😊😊

Tara and Queen bonding is the only thing which is connecting two places ,...Palace and Forest

Yes, His worry was justified 😊

Updating sooon 😊😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Previous Update

A Tale Of Two Brothers

Everyday fencing practice was improving Tara's skills. With each day's practice session not only her fencing was improving, but also their understanding for each other was also improving.

Many times while practising they were so close to each other that they can hear each other's heartbeat. Mrityunjay was getting used to her sweet fragrance and whenever he got upset after Tara was gone, he just picked up her sword and remembered her fragrance, her soft skin, her broad eyes, her lips and above all her pure heart.

It had been one week since when the Prince had left the palace in search of the vampire. A messenger each day delivered news of the prince to the King.

The Prince too, had searched all the places where Mrityunjay had searched and he too was not able to find the vampire.  So he and his team decided to return back to the palace. The messenger was sent to the palace, informing the same. The news of Adi returning to the palace was the only news which Princess Meethi was waiting for.

Witch Kala was guiding the Vampire her way away from the Prince. She didn't want Nandu to leave her prey Tara and go for the Prince. If Nandu would have known about the Prince's arrival, she would not have been searching for Tara, as Kala had seen Nandu's revolting behaviour for the Prince. Nandu was surprised seeing the witch's guidance to her for her area of search, as the areas where she was sent by her were far away from where Vampire Nandu had spotted Tara, but then also she followed the witch's instructions.

But one day, Nandu got suspicious thinking,

"It has been many days and the Prince has not returned to the forest. It's not possible. He must have come to forest but I was not in the direction where he was. What if this witch is hiding something from me? What if she is guiding me away from the Prince?"

She knew the witch was cunning and would only see her benefit in anything. So she changed her path from what Kala directed to towards the city.

On his way back to the palace, Prince Adi thought to wait one more day for the vampire. So he camped near where Tara was attacked.

Next day when Tara was going to Mrityunjay, on her way, she saw the camp and went near the camp to see whose camp it was and found Prince Adi there.  She carefully escaped from there, because if any soldier would have seen her, it would have been reported to the king and then to her mother, who would have forbidden her to come back to Mrityunjay.

Seeing Tara's progress, Mrityunjay thought,

"Tara, today I need to test your skill."

He picked his sword and swung and then attacked Tara.

She was alert. She grabbed her sword and prevented his attack.

"What was that?" She shouted pushing him back.

"Test," he shouted and once again attacked her.

She moved a little back defending herself and swiftly moved her sword protecting herself.

She was moving her foot quickly not giving a chance to Mrityunjay to overpower her.

"She has learnt many things but still there are some things she needs to know."

Thinking this, he tangled his leg into hers and made her fall, but before she could be on the ground, he supported her back with his left hand preventing her from falling. He was close enough to her to listen to her heart beat. Finding him so close was not an easy moment for her. Her trembling red lips were a clear indication of her heart. Today he saw her lips so closely and a quick thought to taste them urged in him. I think he would have got anything that day if he would have wished, because what happened next was a surprise for both but a pleasurable moment as well.

When Tara tried to get up, her gown which was under Mrityunjay's foot made her fall again and this time Mrityunjay was not able to prevent her from falling, instead he too lost his balance. He tried to prevent her from falling on the ground and grabbed her back in his strong arms. He dragged her close to him, her lips accidently touched his lips and in the movement of falling, his lips too grabbed her lips and it was what he had thought just moments ago. Her lips were soft as a petal and perfectly fitted in the gap of his open mouth.  His tongue quickly inspected her mouth. This was their first kiss which ended as they fell on the ground. When they were on the ground Mrityunjay's eyes fell on her neck line. There was a mole. Before he could think anything, Tara rolled off him and stood up on her feet.

She was angry with Mrityunjay for what happened just now. She cleaned herself and grabbed her sword to ask what he did just now by proving her worth. She attacked him with full force; Mrityunjay was not ready for this. He was still immersed in the strawberry taste of her lips when her sword tore his shirt sleeves. Before he could grab his sword, she moved her sword so fast on his body that in a moment his shirt was lying on the ground torn into pieces. Mrityunjay was looking at her in complete disbelief.

She said,

"I think I passed my test,"

and walked to Maria.

He smiled at himself for what happened just now; in a moment he was granted a very weird wish of his and in another he saw her anger. He was trying to understand the situation by saying,

"I would have been granted anything else too today, but why l wished so?"

Before his mind could think further, Guruji arrived.

"What happened to you?"

he asked seeing Mrityunjay's shirt torn and walked to Tara.

Tara was standing near Maria thinking what happened moments ago.

"Did he kiss me?"

"How he dared to..."

Before she could find out what was it, Guruji came.

"Tara, come here. Sit with me and tell me something about your family."

He said sitting down.

Tara went and sat near Guruji.

"My mother is the main lady-in-waiting to the queen in the palace."

"And your father?"

he asked to know what she had been told about him.

"He went missing when I was a child. People say he died."

Her voice grew sad while saying this.

He felt sad to see her sad.

"And do you believe in what they say?"

He was trying to know what she thinks.

"I don't know what to believe and what not to believe." She was sad.

Seeing her sad, he changed the topic, "So you did this condition of Mrityunjay?"

She chuckled and nodded in yes, by this time Mrityunjay came out dressed again.

"I think you should leave Tara." said Guruji .

When Mrityunay and Tara were on Maria ridding towards the outskirts of the forest, Tara was quiet, which was surprising for Mrityunjay.

"Don't you have anything to say?" 

He said loosening Maria's reins.

She kept quiet as she was very angry at him for kissing her without her permission. She tightened the reins and galloped Maria faster. On the rest of their way there was complete silence but constant loosening and tightening of the reins. He understood she was angry about the sweet accidental kiss. Maria was confused what these two were doing - one was loosening the reins and the other was tightening it. 

After reaching outside the forest, Tara immediately got down from the mare and started moving toward her house. She was fuming with anger.

Mrityunjay held her hand and said,

"I didn't mean that."

She snatched her hand from his and walked away. Mrityunjay galloped Maria back into the forest to search for Nandu.

He saw the Prince camping at the place where Tara was attacked. He went there to find out about the strangers there. He was introduced to Prince Adi.

"Prince, I am Mrityunjay." he said.

"I am Adi." he said inviting him to join him for a drink.

"So are you a stranger?" asked Adi.

"No, I live here. I am a hunter; I know every part of this forest. May I know why the Prince is here?"

"We were here to search for the vampire as there were rumours in the city about her but we didn't find any, so we are returning back. I think you must be knowing how much truth there is in this rumour about a vampire."

"The place where you have camped, two weeks ago a girl was attacked here by a vampire. The vampire was injured by my arrow. And I have not seen her since. I think she flew away from here."

After a short chat, the two became friends.  When Mrityunjay was leaving, he invited the Prince to his house. As it was Adi's last night in the forest, he went with Mrityunjay.

On their way Adi was narrating about the city, the King and the Queen. After reaching the house, Adi was introduced to Guruji . He was pleased to see both brothers sharing a good bond. After a short chat, they galloped their horses back to where Adi had camped.  While on their way, Adi noticed Mrityunjay suddenly smiling. It was weird as there was nothing to be smiling about but then also he was smiling.

"It was all about the city, king, queen and the forest. Now tell me something about yourself."

Mrityunjay said, "There is nothing to say."

"There must be something otherwise you would not have been smiling." Adi chuckled seeing Mrityunjay confused.

He continued, "This happens when you are in love. And if you have still not realized it, accept it soon otherwise this confusion will make your heart restless." And he moved inside the camp.

On his way back home, he was thinking about what the Prince had said and was confused whether he is really in love?

When Mrityunjay finally arrived at his stable, he was completely tired today because of the physical and mental exertion and slept immediately after dinner.

But on the other side, Tara was awake. There was no sign of sleep in her eyes, whenever she closed her eyes, she saw their accidental kiss and immediately her eyes opened each time.

"Was it his deliberate attempt to kiss me or was it accidental?" She turned on her bed for the tenth time in the last ten minutes.

"No, it cannot be his deliberate attempt, but it must have happened accidently." She tried to explain to herself by giving various reasons like

"His leg must have tangled somewhere so he must have fallen on me and that kiss had happened."

But on the very next moment she was not ready to accept that he kissed her, although now she was blushing remembering how his lips ate her lips and his tongue played with her mouth.  Between fuming at Mrityunjay and loving him, she didn't remember when she fell asleep.

--------------------

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readableπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading😊

Edited by Archi21 - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The practice sessions were not only improving Tara's skills but also Mrityunjay and her understanding!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is so cute that Mrityunjay keeps remembering her when she is not there!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Kala is now misleading Nandu to keep her away from the Prince but that way she is also away from Tara!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Too bad she realized what Kala was up to and went after the Prince again!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Tara is very smart and on seeing Prince Adi's camp went away as she didn't want her mother to find out about her escapades in the forest!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mrityunjay is testing Tara and she is defending herself very well!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Though he tried a few tricks with her but he didn't let Tara get hurt!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

What a wish Mrityunjay and it got fulfilled as well!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Tara fell and she dragged him down with her and he accidentally kissed her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Their first kiss was beautifully described!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even between all this Mrityunjay noticed the mole on her neckline!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

Tara was so angry and attacked him with her sword and tore his shirt into pieces!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mrityunjay was so shocked and then smiled at himself!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

It reminded me a little of the scene from The Mask Of Zorro!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The conversation between Guruji and Tara was emotional!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

It is sad that he couldn't tell her that he is her father!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Their ride on Maria waa funny and obviously Maria was pissed off over the constant loosening and tightening of the reins!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The two brothers met and they discussed about the vampire!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Though they didn't know each other or the relationship they share, still they quickly became friends!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was nice to see them bond so well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aditya told Mrityunjay about love and made him realize that he has fallen in love!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Akhir Adi uska bhai hai aur samajh hi jayega apne bhai ke dil ki halat!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

The after effects of that kiss was very interesting!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara is angry and restless and keeps trying to explain to herself about the incident!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

The chapter was fantastic!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!!! 
MJ's wish...& their first kiss...!!!! β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ
So beautifully described...
I loved the way Tara torn his shirt... 
Bechari Maria...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The conversation between Guruji & Tara was a bit emotional!!!
The two brothers met but but they didn't know each other but still they became friends it was nice to see them sharing a good bond.πŸ˜ƒ
Aditya told him about love and made him realized that he must have fallen in love!!!!😳
Akhir bhai hai nah...samaj jayega hi!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The more interesting scene was the after- effects of that kiss!!!
Tara was angry and was explaining herself about the incidents... 
I loved that part!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Update soon
*Waiting*
Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 8 years ago
Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update πŸ‘

With increasing Tara's skill, their understanding also improving 😊
How MJ remember her
MJ was taking test but he didn't let hurt Tara πŸ˜ƒ
What a wish MJ !!! 😳 😳 😳
But fallen and their first Kiss ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Angry Tara torn MJ's shirt πŸ˜†
Guruji and Tara talking was emotional, it is sad he couldn't tell he is her father πŸ˜”
Maria riding was funny, in between two she pissed off πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MJ meet his younger brother πŸ˜›
They became friends so quick, after all they are brothers πŸ˜ƒ
Adi realized MJ that he is in love πŸ˜ƒ
Tara loves MJ but she is angry the kiss happened without her permission πŸ˜‰

Love this part, Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Khadeja - 8 years ago