Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Today is pochishe boisakh, 9 May, Rabindranath Tagore's birthday

He nutan...a song written by Tagore to commemorate his 80th birthday was ironically his last .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwseGmGiZw[/YOUTUBE]

Tobu mone rekho in Tagore's own voice

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTim1Kg_F8[/YOUTUBE]

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi akad,

great to see you.

the title is lovely, isn't it...😳.

not mine though, this one is from faiqa.

Hey Akad ⭐️

Hope all good. Good to hear from you.😃
wiwy thumbnail
Riddle answers from Kate and Faiqu also edited on page 9! 
I get the general drift...the older the wine...😆 
wiwy thumbnail

rahiman dhaga prem ka matt todo chhitkay
        toote se phir na jure jure ganth padh jaaye

Don't break the bond of love.. because once broken it can never be mended. And if it does there will always remain a knot...never be the same.

Perhaps rahim could write this beautiful couplet because he had not yet met these two.. When your love story starts with the ripping of a dori it can never be ripped apart come what may..

@Aarwen 249.👏 Touching,insightful analysis, with your special feel.⭐️

The above Rahim couplet I always believed in till you pointed out that a relationship which began from breaking dreams and having them scattered on the ground can only go worse and reach its maximum breaking point. What after that? It can only repair! Yes...pichhe se shuru kartey hain...

Not surprising though that as far as these two go breaking and mending, both though diametrically opposite actions, are actually expressions of unfathomable, inexplicable love...

Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 247

fights relieve me. they are real. they get rid of masks. as much survival technique as anything else. a human, a tiny being in a humongous world, a human's bid to hold on, not give territory, prevail. 

a fight between true lovers is thrilling. it takes to a peak need, love, hunger, despair, desire, just about any emotion you associate with lovers and that thing they have. not too many actors can give so much of themselves and go all the way to a bridge on a desolate not too pretty road. barun sobti and sanaya irani were just plain spectacular. it was a man woman fight, a husband wife battle, a lovers' earth shattering tiff and a leap by mere mortals to claim their life back from what felt like death.

while thinking and getting into that vicious fight between asr and khushi, i was reminded of an interesting conversation i had with my nephew recently about rugby. a pretty violent game, he is suddenly very keen on it, and he had said something to me about what his coach told them about the emotions of this aggressive game. wrote to him just now and got him to quote the coach's words.

"through every emotion you can get out happiness."

"so even when you are angry after you hit, eventually you turn out to be happy."

one should check to see if one of the writers had a thing for rugby😆... what a superb understanding of this conflict between two who only want to make love to each other and be happy. nothing else. 

something utterly raw about the whole thing, almost like unrehearsed fights between two adults who care like hell... there's aggression, demand, mad anger, crazy hurt, wrecking desire, and no real sweet script. goes here there everywhere... to horror and accusation and then again to the most vulnerable plea... am i not important to you? the opponent finds exactly that moment not to hear what's being said and retorts, hah, so you want an explanation is it! her way of saying perhaps, what about me... don't i mean a thing to you...

"khushi," a little pause, "mujhe explain karna zaroori nahin samjha?" didn't think it was necessary to me?

it's me, me... his eyes seemed to say, his face had lost all aggression, just his need, his fond hope that he was important to her. she had that power over him always.

seeing that gentleness, she reacted so terribly normally... with anger. 

"achha toh aapko safai chahiye ki humara bartav aise kaise hai? jaise kuch hua hi nahin hai? aapko himmat kaise hui humse yeh poochhne ki..." oh so you want an explanation as to why i am behaving like this... as though nothing has happened? how dare you...

she always fought back, didn't she. and that's why perhaps he looked at her differently. from day one, she never held back, never minced her words... in fact, when he was nasty to his girl friend the way she would rave at him. and there fights always went all over the place, never quite moving along a straight line... always unfathomably real.

she had gone to give it to him by the poolside once, episode 127, and tell him why exactly people keep quiet around him, that his gussa, his aggression hurts people... he had listened to her and then thrown her completely off kilter asking her, why? why did it make a difference to her when he got engaged, what difference did it make to her? she had been completely thrown by that as he had been by the fact that she was engaged... but she had said, it made no difference whatsoever. 

anger and friction from day one, "aap kya bakwas kar rahe hain" she said to him then, to his, "tum jaisi ladkiyon ka kya, ek jayga, doosra phassa logi," today again that "phassana" , trapping, accusation comes full circle... self fulfilling prophecy like, the words of that first day seemed to turn out to be true... she had trapped a "shadi shuda" married man he told her. she had done a "phassana". like shyam is this innocent who got nabbed by a scheming home wrecking khushi... girls like her are all out to ruin guys... an old old pain always messes up hs judgment, makes him say terrible things.

and he hasn't held back at all today, let all his anger, his terrible sense of betrayal pour out. how could you?!!! he has raved on the terrace after that ridiculous situation where he almost lost her forever. his anger is at an unimaginable high now. relief mixing with pent up anger and frustration of a month and more, perhaps an ancient anger mixes with it too, wanting espression, expunging even.

he has held her to him, he has pushed her off vehemently.

he has called her characterless. he knows everything, he has said. 

"jaanta hoon ki tumhara aur shyam ka affair chal raha hai..." i know you and shyam have an affair on. very colloquial hindi, kinda nice and angry.

that is why he has married her. to save his di, her baby... he can do anything for his di, even marry a wretch like her... 

"in fact, you know something, itne mahino se main yeh soch raha hoon ki tum iss had tak kaise gir sakti ho... tumhe dekhkar hi mujhe..." okay it's not so many months, it's so many days... but he has been wondering how she could have fallen this low.

then he says, i should have known the moment i saw you... is he talking about the first time they met?  is he in his crazy anger admitting that was the day she had started making a difference? oh that beautiful flashback from yesterday of the first very first time he saw her and she fell into his arms, just as she is about to jump off the ledge and he has no clue if he will succeed in saving her.

everything goes haywire. he can't take it, he walks off, the angriest stare at her walking away all the while... contact he can't seem to break.

she is left stricken, speechless. smited. at last she knows. knows why he married her.

because she is a lowdown s**t. so he believes. how will khushi deal with this. any accusation on earth she might have handled... but this? and how hard she believes she has tried to protect him and his family from this painful truth... his sister's husband is not faithful.

the writer opts for a response quite typical of certain personality types, especially when the situation is colossally painful.

khushi collapses on the ground, alone, bereft, shocked, horrified, then she decides to shut up and go almost into denial... 

if the man you loved the most in the whole wide world thought you were a harlot and said that is why he married you... where would you be, how would you defend yourself against that scrum of accusations most vitriolic and gargantuan when you haven't even taken your position? you are still thinking it's all about some left over feelings for an ex girlfriend or something and getting all emotional about how you would have walked away had you known. 

when all along, it's something else. you are the one with a boyfriend. having an an illicit love affair. you are the one people need to save their helpless innocent sisters from. and he can do anything for his di. even marry you.

"tum jaisi ladki se shadi bhi kar sakta hoon" finger jabs down, "aur wohi maine kiya..." 

khushi does what khushi can. what people who are suddenly thrown such a big one often do... a sadness deep mixes with a denial bordering on hysteria. as a reaction, one can't argue with it... people react in different ways... but i felt the acting fell short. especially since the other one had taken it to a high most dizzying.

and now having said what has riven him this past month and hurting the one for whom he gives such faraq, he is trying to find solid ground again. and failing. a beautiful few minutes on a verandah with a silent man and his memories, body taut, face eloquent and thoughts that "lie too deep for tears". he hates to see her unhappy, when she says aisa kyun hota hai his heart aches, but she is saying to a man that he must leave di... khushi!!! you can feel that ache.

then khushi comes in with her happy chirpy talk.

he is flummoxed for a second, but then it only stokes his anger, did his opponent know that would be the result of her reaction? maybe her subconscious did. this is the classic "nothing" when a woman means everything is the matter i think. but in its most hysterical form... and in fact all it does is goad. 

fights are unpredictable in their twists and turns.

and so a lithe angry man must slam on the brakes and stop the car on the middle of a bridge, swing out burning with anger... walk across, pick up a framed picture and smash it on the road. break break break.

break, break, break,
on thy cold grey stones, o sea! 
and i would that my tongue could utter
the thoughts that arise in me!
~~~ alfred, lord tennyson ~~~

then he must drag her out of the car and push, badger, rave, ask for answers... how how could she do it.

and if she keeps quiet, where's her jugular... aah in the stars, go for it... go on, speak of her parents... respond to me, dammit.

how could you hurt me so much and keep quiet.

howww?

stray thought... when othello found out about desdemona or so he thought... he killed her, tom jones has told us what happened to my my my delilah when she was unfaithful. when men find out their lovers or those they love madly may have a sexual liaison on with another man, something goes crazy... there is often killing involved... and it is understood as a crime of passion. asr had to do something huge that night as reaction... he forced her to become his, he married her, he couldn't throw her away... maybe because he knew the other option would be what... this is not a man of small feelings... nothing that night would have led to a nice meaningful chat over coffee and masala tea. because not only were a man's arms around his woman, she was screaming and telling the man to get rid of his wife... confirming she, khushi kumari gupta, was party to this whole despicable unbearable thing. as a kid, my cousin and i would often get into arguments and he he most often i beat him, once he was so angry, he hopped up and down and threatened me, if i don't behave, he'd marry me and take me to my sasural, show me his power. i think this dragging women off to tribal enclosures and showing them who's the boss may be an ancient cave man, male thing... well whatever it is, with those feelings, nothing could have been rational that night... thank g the writer chose this option... and most touchingly after that, no sexual assault, none.

coming back to the bridge over turbulence.

"that's enough... enough!!!!"

what do you think, i am going to forget everything so easily... don't pretend you don't know what i am talking about...

why is he doing this i wonder. does he want confirmation or negation... 

i think a part of him wants to hear it is not true. and another can't take it that she seems unscathed while he is dying like this

at last khushi starts to thaw a bit.

"actually, tumhe toh koi faraq hi nahin padta..." actually, it makes no difference to you, "shayad issiliye mujhe explain karna zaroori nahin samjha..." perhaps that's why you didn't think it was necessary to explain anything. how badly he needs her to say, heck he does matter... baat aapki hai, she will say soon. in all his rant what's getting lost is, baat tumhari hai, khushi... that's why he can't think sanely.

a sad empty voice... "shayad kuch kahne ko tha hi nahin..." perhaps there was nothing to say.

and anger returning, "aur hoga bhi kaise, kyun ki tum achhi tarah jaanti ho, ki tum galat ho.." how would you say anything, you know you are wrong. the woman he loves is galat. the man who so wanted to be sahi, loves the galat girl... irony of life, never fails to wham you.

he is relentless... you are great at hiding your mistakes, it's sad that your and my family love you so much... "kyunki tum unke pyaar ko deserve nahin karti..." because you don't deserve that love...  he doesn't know it's his love for her he speaks of, of course. 

he can't stop, he goes no... he needs a response... crosses the line... 

"achha hai ki tumhare mom aur dad aaj yeh din dekhne ke liye zinda nahin hai..." very asr trait this line crossing with her...

not a word, not ek shabd about my amma babu ji, khushi opens her mouth at last.

he seems to relax a bit... at last she speaks, and he doesn't mean to back off. he needs a face off, a battle with her... all that has been pent up in him this month and more... it needs to work itself out ... a right royal fight with her is needed. i love this humanness of asr, earthy, real, flawed. it is hard to be a mortal really.

"kyun?"

nasty nasty tone.

push her... what have i said wrong... you say your parents have become stars, so how do you meet their eyes.

bas!

yes, he is drawing blood... 

not a word about my parents.

he watches her intently. he is looking for something... constantly at her he looks again and again ever since that terrace. 

as though his life depended on it.

silence... she sees her raised finger.. he just waits.. waits for her to say something... he is perplexed by everything.

she tries to take back calm again.

humey ghar jaana chahiye... we should go home.

but no way... we are not leaving this place till i have answers to my questions. so he has sawal and wants jawaab...

he always gets physical when angered... hauls her to another part of the road and faces her... he wants answers... what answers.

they will not leave, till he knows how come despite getting such a good upbringing, she could go so low.

in the middle of rising chaos, he did break out into that beseeching almost "mujhe explain karna zaroori nahin samjha" like he just needed her to say, it's all nothing, just a lie... but then things again went haywire as it must.

his anger returned. and she raved. why did you not ask for this clarification that night when you forced me to marry you and that too for six months...

something from 127, there were bits of this bridge even there, even perhaps in episode 2. and many places along the way.

"each of us is born with a box of matches inside us but we can't light them all by ourselves."~~~ laura esquivel, like water for chocolate ~~~ 

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Super fantastic and stupendous review. You have penned down this so outstandingly that i can feel the anger, betrayal, the power of sawaal and jawaab, physical distress, farak partha hai k nahin?, accusations and disappointment. 
Love the connection of Othello and Desdimona to the actual reason behind the force marriage.
Barun and Sanayah were fantastic and spectacular throughout the intense and thrilling episode. There fight was so real and truly it looked like unscripted.
I saw a change Arnav who was indirectly fighting for their love to get a respond from silent khushi for the sake of his sanity and belief in love that his accusations and misunderstanding were pointless. And khushi she only speak when he brought up her morals thought by her lovely sweet family which made him jealous. Sometime i think khushi did wrong to remain quite but i think that too she should not answer. Was spending a week in real world, with her family, observing their though life, struggle to meet ends, their determination to do anything for the sake of other happiness especially the preeto wedding scene which spoke all about respect to the marital bond in a middle class family, enough to answer his questions.  She can only give him silence because he was the one who treated her with the same when she was getting mad in the initial days of the marriage to know the harsh truth, to know the reason of chot. 
When Arnav is angry, his tongue always slipped and he shouldn't have brought up her dead parents but he was playing smartly to urge khushi that he, their love matter him because he is still not prepare to bow down in front of love and still far away to accept the reality. Both are now out of their senses but will soon realize each other mistakes, guilt will start killing them which will make hem to took the most important step making their love eternal, hamesha.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Horizon 

Congratulations 

on becoming a 

Dazzler 

Although belated, but happy you got rid of the colour that you didn't like 

😳
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 248

"Agar aap humare bare mein itni ghatiya soch rakh sakte hai toh humein nai lagta aap humari safai ke layak hai".. No cut, no break, we start off exactly where we had left off. The creators decide to spiral us headlong right into the blazing confrontation of the two lovers.

He flinches. She rages on, "If you want to live under this delusion that Shyamji and I have an illicit affair then you are welcome to the thought. But from my side all you will get is silence". He moves forward, lips part to say something. She hisses.. "ye safai aapne humse pehle kyu nai maangi?" .. But hasn't she also hidden the truth from him? Indi di in her analysis of the night that Arnav drove in his SUV plagued by the sight he had witnessed on the terrace spoke about Geeta. I find myself recollecting it here. Both have made mistakes. Both have to reap what their actions have sown. Neither is without blame. 

True, everyone is at fault. Guptas were equally at fault for keeping the bitter truth of Shyam which ultimately led Arnav to change his perception for khushi as a cheater, liar and deceitful woman who shake his believe on her as an innocent woman with a golden heart and could even dare to think hurting a fly was having an affair with his jeejaji who is worship by his sister. This ruin all. This will effect Akash, payal and anjali badly because they were also keep away from the reality.

For now she is still wild. And he is getting angrier, "How dare you?" ... But she insists she should have perhaps dared to question him that night, "Shouted, yelled and let you know the truth". But it wouldn't have had to reach such a dark place if the Gupta family had told Arnav the truth in the first place. Yes, he is far away from the truth, but only because they never led him towards it. Deliberately shielded the truth from him. If you are an accomplice to a crime you are equally guilty. And to this axiom I humbly add a corollary. You are still guilty however pure your intentions were

Just like a lie is always a lie even it is spoken for the betterment of a love one.

Barun's face held immobile. A lover waits for words from his beloved's mouth. Dreading and anticipating at the same instant what is going to be said."If you would have asked me once I would have told you how Shyamji tricked not only me but my whole family into believing he is not a married man." But he shouldn't have had to ask you really, you should have gone to him with the truth yourself! A split second of astonishment apparent on the man's face..  She recounts the pay guest. Her father falling sick. And that is the time she conceded into an almost forced engagement. His eyes are held wide open.. Aghast..  "Nafrat hai humein us aadmi se.. Ghinn aati hai sochke unhone di ke sath kya kiya." Each second a new emotion flits across Arnav's face. This time it is intent, listening, processing..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She hates Shyam.. Would rather die than be bound to him.. Convincing edge of contempt laced with anger in her voice. A calming down in both is visible.. Immacuately controlled low voice as he questions her, "Had I asked you that night would you have told me?", "Why wouldn't I?", she counters.  "Definitely I would have but you were in such a hurry to get married..", came her prompt confident reply. Her words lay lingering out in the open as he deliberately advances towards her. I always wondered why he didn't believe her and now am about to get my answer. He stands on the entrance to the terrace, ready to continue the baat jo karni thi.. And he hears. "Chor dijiye Anjali ji ko.. ". In front of him stands the girl he has started to love and dreamed of a future with perhaps. But she is entangled in an embrace of another. The man married to his elder sister. Once bitten twice shy.. Not bitten but gnawed till only blood and bones had remained and the hopeful young lover had taken his final breath. 

Now ASR is a smart man. He had heard about the mysterious fiance who lived as a paying guest. Doesn't he remember Khushi breaking down, in a singularly tender scene, when fresh from the knowledge of the creep she had almost gotten tied to for life, her feet had wandered to the one place she felt safe. She had bumped into him near their poolside and had clutched onto his shoulder for support. He had been mad with worry and ready to kill the man who was responsible for Khushi in such a state. Surely he hasn't forgotten all that.So why doesn't he believe her? Weak storytelling .. Compulsion to prolong the drama.. am thinking.. But then I remember the fights I have had with the one I love.. If each time I sensibly listened to who was right and reasoned out who was wrong wouldn't I be in the pages of a cliche romance novel? But am out in the real world.. Breathing.. Loving.. Living..  👏👏👏

And so it feels real this next moment.. When his nostrils flare in gussa. Holds that aggressive stance. He still calls her Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Still his name attached to her. He can never really be apart from her again. But he will not believe her. More than her he trusts himself. We say such things in blind rage. Don't really mean it. Not possible really if you do love someone not to trust them whole heartedly. But equally impossible to be reasonable, impassioned and understanding all the time around the person you love.. 

Time has Arnav Singh Raizada to never believe in words, he is a man of fact. Though somewhere his heart is saying him that all the explanation and justifications khushi is giving are true but he trust more in himself and require proof to finally make him belief. And also he is also blinded by the fire and obsession of shyam which he watched in his eyes on the night of his wedding which is making him doubtful that it wouldn't be present in Shyam eyes and depicted in his action without khushi will. The terrace words still haunt his ears and that's why khushi innocent truth aren't reaching him, the forceful embrace of shyam and Khushi is making him insane and he just can't blindly belief.

"Jo dekha , jo suna uspe vishwas karta hun".. Aah lovely play with words we get here.. The exact antonym he delivered on stage before an audience.. Will recollect while walking in a busy noisy airport.. But here alone with that girl whom he loves and just cannot live without he has to say this. And convince himself that this is his truth.. Sach.. "You both in each others arms." Fantastic acting as he looks away saying this. Completely disoriented. No he can't face her when he thinks of this profanity really. 

Fantastic connection of one of the lines of heer ranjah play with the airport scene. That one line his answer to his questions and enough to vanish his all misunderstandings.

Can you be sensible , logical at this minute? I don't think you possibly can. And I would expect no less from a person actually in love. For me the true betrayal never really was what he saw but the fact that she didn't immediately feel the need to tell him the truth when she came to know of Shyam. If he is an essential part of you, and you have faith in his strength, of what he can bear, you just can't hide something like this from him.👏👏👏

I love the above lines. truly actual betrayal was that when khushi didn't trust him enough, didn't felt him that important to be inform of his brother in law cheap nature.

Comic break so that you can catch a breath -

Ooh no!! Aman calling Aakash sir? Twice.. What the! Why not calling ASR ? 

1. He misses his actual boss and wanted to make do with another raizada brother .. Mann behelane ke liye..
  2. He has given up hope that ASR will ever return to office in those three piece suits of his and since someone has to actually get work done in AR designs .. You get the gist ..
  3. ASR lost his bluetooth and is unreachable! 🤣
wow this was really a superb comic break from an intense episode. ROFL😆 

Maybe once she told the truth she thought everything would fall into place in their world. Not yet. Now it's his turn to question. "Why didn't you tell me?".. She has no answer to that.. Eyes remained lowered.. Dismay written on her face.. "You always talk so much and have all the answers then why are you silent today?" .. With full haq he holds her stunning face in his hands. Is this the grasp of a person who hates? Every single movement speaks only of love to me.. One long everlasting look as both endure the purgatory they have chosen. Kushi did it for her love for Arnavji. And his love for di. And di's love for that vile man. And he did what he did for his love for di. And her love for that jeejaji whom he had trusted. And now as Arnav forces himself to disbelieve every word Khushi says it is for the love he has for her. Quite a viscous circle of love really except that only one of the people involved was truly viscous.  👏

"Chapp gaya hai dimag mein wo pal.." Permanent.. Irony is she doesn't even know which moment is it .. He saw what he saw and concluded what he wanted to. He has had enough. Voice risen. Ruthless again. Some more hurtful remarks on her gold digging ways.  Rabba ve has had enough.. It is time to mourn.. Shed a few tears.. Get crushed in this inexplicable thing called love.. Poor Arnav and khushi 😭 There performance was so outstanding that it made the audience cried too, The song Rabba ve ended the scene perfectly. This is the answer of Arnav question that she didn't tell him, sometime words are not enough and sometime for the lack of netter words silence speak of everything.

World seems back to normal. Mamiji and her taunts on the Gupta parivar. Smiling di. A little leg pulling by nani. And two people who after mouthwatering golgappas, nights full of love, a daylight ghunghat uthana ceremony complete with flowers are now back to their tragic reality of misunderstandings. Creepy snakewa is back and declaring he missed Khushiji much to her extreme discomfort. Steely eyed saale saab murders him with a lethal look. Ruthless slight pout (if there can be such a thing) , suave walk, pause, turn, intense boring deadly look.. And eyeballs slightly upturned.. Threatening.. Perhaps someone here know a word to describe it... ASR hello hi.. sweet homely babua bye bye..

Khushi's voice quite thick with emotion. Quivering and subdued. As she talks to Payal. Nice understated acting by Sanaya. Broken hearted the woman can't live this way. She needs him to believe her.. "Hum aise jee nai sakte". Her Arnavji. How can she bare it? But this is Khushi. She won't sit and cry helplessly and wait for a knight to come rescue her. Improvising to get a solution. Amma, bauji, jiji ... Should she get  him to talk to them? But Arnavji is angry right now and she can't risk the exposure of his secret.

Yes it feels so good to get the glimpse of real khushi who never sit quite and cry on her fate. Arnav has questioned her, her parents, her character, moreover she saw pain because of her khamooshi and not trusting him at the right time. Her rajkumar is shaitaan because of her and she won't rest, she can't bear this and will be a again the light to take him out of the darkness.

He accused her of cheating with Shayam. And so apparently Shyam it is she decided to go to for help. Do you see how contradictory this argument sounds? Not someone genuinely nice, kind hearted like Aakash or NK but a man who repeatedly proves he does not have a conscience. And so comes what I think is really extremely weak writing for Khushi's character. Why make her gullible enough to trust Shyam? Had he shown any signs of redemption? Has he even apologized? In fact last few times they interacted, as far as I remember, had resulted in me wanting to throw up. Remember his oggling when she was applying oil on Anjali's hair? Remember the leering when he came into her room with the excuse of juice to get the locker key?  So she is desperate to clear the misunderstanding and they want me to believe that she could not ask her family but chose to ask Shayam for help? And she is confessing in front of him, negotiating with him and assuming that he will help her. Confess his crimes for her sake? Does she not know how depraved he really is? And can't she read? And how can she bare to have him as an accomplice whatever be the reason? The Khushi I know and Arnav loves is neither this stupid nor this weak. Enough...

Yes CV did a blunder again with khushi character. Khushi is not he girl who will turn to go for asking help from Shyam. He didn't give any reason or sign to be trusted again. He was the cheater and once a cheater always remain a cheater. And this was the biggest mistake of khushi and i think from this Shyam device a plan to kidnap arnav. there were so many other people to whom khushi could turn to and clear the misunderstandings like Payal but this will hurt her jiji because if she asked khushi she will lie her.

Awesome review, very thoughtful and insightful.👏 👏 👏
My comments are up everywhere and favourite lines are highlighted in blue. 

Javeria3991 thumbnail

Horizon Keep dazzling
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Durga ,you too...like that edit ...hugs then 

I don't know there is something not settling with my eye ...

Any way I am weird 

Yes hearts are shouting...louder and clearer...

She was doing suicide for him in his love , not for revenge or else...She is a fighter but every time when it comes Arnav , it hurts her million time and this will go all the way where he knows her ways and will stop her...Jaa rahi ho and that was the reason he took the promise...mujhe chod kar khabi nahin jaoogi...

Just the execution of this suicide doesn't sit with me ,otherwise message had been delivered as he has to bring to the spot where he could feel the same pain as his mother suicide ...

Thnx angel..

Faiqa, 🤗 

You know how it is with creative people, the satisfaction is never there. That's a good thing. So, if you feel it is not right, that is completely fine. We will get more better ones next time. 😊 

Oh, that suicide thing, could have been handled better. Khushi wanting to end her life is understandable, shows that she loves him very much, but that needn't have been stretched so much. Arnav could have got that hint in any way. Should have been handled sensibly. Oh, that jaa rahi ho tum, he knew her so well by then. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Indi, 

What a salaami to the silver jubilee! Iss salaami ko laakhon salaam. 👏 😳 
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago