wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: salooni

i admit bad gif 

but what do video quality 
my enemy 

Wow! ⭐️ πŸ‘What a deep meaning shot you have chosen for the gif Soni!!! πŸ€—
And that's so so true Soni , I see them everywhere!!!
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

sitting on bare earth, looking up at sky, forearms exposed and ravishing. hair awry, think i want to comb that unruliness and watch it go back to being chaotic.

my dil very khush today.

new shot by  co-star. credit mf.

Uff! In di! πŸ€—How do come up with these ravishing words!⭐️ There can be no better comment to this shot, I declare!!! Its been with me ever since I read it...Thank you
Btw is that a hair band round his neck? He took it off? Perhaps he understood the chaotic, wild part that would lift him into the wild area between space and earth, where our hearts beat to red dhak dhaks...
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Wah meri Revolver Rani!πŸ€— Kya signature shot mara hai ! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ But you are his only for one dance! Yaad rakhna, samjhi tum!!!!

Signature "shot" = Conversation piece.
Had no idea it would become though! Just wanted to let y'all know am the SAME LOONY with a new "ID"πŸ˜†...but did i even need to, considering the positively paagal penchant for bakk bakk??!!πŸ˜†

And your thumbs up, darling = My heart's desire poora huaπŸ˜ƒ

As for him and one dance only. You have no idea. Come check out the dance floor baby. Or are you isskared of being isskandalized!πŸ˜†
(on a serious note, wiwy kudiye, Indus ko dekh: Indulge me for once!!!)

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Oh you old timers Indi di and wiwy! all you both have managed to do is confuse me further.. am feeling a bit like La and her dumb aaloos right now.. need mamiji abhi ke abhi to provide helpiya πŸ˜†

Which makes me say am missing that old mamiji who was quite nice to la. And where is Lakshmiji these days? Actually am missing OP (or have we reached the next alphabet + P ? I can never really keep track .. ) as well. 

Next edit I am going to make one of lakshmiji and mamiji with Indi di's imparted tricks on pixlr.. Wow am already excited.. 

Aarwen, join the club. Me PERPETUALLY confoosed with wiwy ki pahelis. Have never attempted to answer ever!!!πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Oh you old timers Indi di and wiwy! all you both have managed to do is confuse me further.. am feeling a bit like La and her dumb aaloos right now.. need mamiji abhi ke abhi to provide helpiya πŸ˜†

Which makes me say am missing that old mamiji who was quite nice to la. And where is Lakshmiji these days? Actually am missing OP (or have we reached the next alphabet + P ? I can never really keep track .. ) as well. 

Next edit I am going to make one of lakshmiji and mamiji with Indi di's imparted tricks on pixlr.. Wow am already excited.. 

don'ts you knowj, i am the mami ji heres... hab no phears.

op?!!!! haaath udhar, balikey... he eej mine, only mine! samjhi tum!!!

i am likings your dumb aloos  jokes.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Signature "shot" = Conversation piece.
Had no idea it would become though! Just wanted to let y'all know am the SAME LOONY with a new "ID"πŸ˜†...but did i even need to, considering the positively paagal penchant for bakk bakk??!!πŸ˜†

And your thumbs up, darling = My heart's desire poora huaπŸ˜ƒ

As for him and one dance only. You have no idea. Come check out the dance floor baby. Or are you isskared of being isskandalized!πŸ˜†
(on a serious note, wiwy kudiye, Indus ko dekh: Indulge me for once!!!)

aiyo, you twos bad bad ladkis, bole dicchhi kintoo... do nots force mes to be indicent... πŸ˜†

and what's all this about dancing with someone who calls you mine... isn't that me, meri jaan? or bhere you, alas, isskamming me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

he is indivisible, indipendent, indistructable and and ahem in case you are still bhundering... and checking out dance floor... he is dancing bhith indi...

kya twist hai iss issktory mein, thoda tango bhi hai...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

aiyo, you twos bad bad ladkis, bole dicchhi kintoo... do nots force mes to be indicent... πŸ˜†

and what's all this about dancing with someone who calls you mine... isn't that me, meri jaan? or bhere you, alas, isskamming me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

he is indivisible, indipendent, indistructable and and ahem in case you are still bhundering... and checking out dance floor... he is dancing bhith indi...

kya twist hai iss issktory mein, thoda tango bhi hai...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bhat ij happnning mah indus. Abhi abhi toh aap OP ki huinπŸ˜†. Now you bhants to dance with humaar babua. Not just us twos, YOUS be da also indicent!!πŸ˜†

Vaise more indicent truths be tolds, humaar purrssonal isstory mein twists toh aate rehte hain...ab zara tango shango mangta hai nandkissore!!!!!

Az phar mes and yous...yous are issked phar life, meri paagal ladki.
Donchyou everr forget that, samjhi tum?!! *glares with molten eyes ablaze with fully passionate passions*

edit: isskamming🀣

Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Angel Number 25  indicates that these changes will assist you with fully pursuing and fulfilling your divine soul mission and life purpose.It is a combo of 2 and 5 .Where 2 brings its vibrations of partnerships with desires , balanced judgement through intuitive awareness, co-operation and consideration, encouragement and understanding.25 is also a number of difficulty but it ends with happiness.

I really am thankful to all of you for supporting me in my difficult time.sach main bohat sara shurukiya...Thanks a ton.😊

I will not single out anyone as I am so happy to see everyone almost of the front as old times .I love everyone together.Missing some a lot.Hope to see them soon too.Each one of you and your creations is touching my heart this time and I can't express my joy.I wish I could HUG you all.

I hope I didn't miss anyone up there in the 25th celebration Edit.
[sorry if I did] 

Group Hug

Durga πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I lub your Movie@IPK and hahq is a cute selection with so many similarities.Lovely poem at the top .I felt this poem way too much.πŸ‘

25th Anniversary post.πŸ‘

Really appreciate your admiration over iss nachees ki koshish.me too glad...πŸ˜ƒ

Group hug Faiqa, πŸ€— 

Only you could think of that marvellous idea to make an edit with everybody's names. Love it. β€οΈ

You know I look forward to the number symbolism every time. Thanks yet again. Ends with happiness, what else do we want. πŸ˜ƒ 

Love that friend card, Same to you. πŸ˜³ Thanks for loving the poem, took time to write those. Wasn't happy with what I started with. Movie thingy was fun, enjoyed doing it. 

Thanks for everything Faiqa. πŸ˜³ 

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Donchyou everr forget that, samjhi tum?!! *glares with molten eyes ablaze with fully passionate passions*

edit: isskamming🀣

i donch, i donch, i donch... dhaaad... faintiya.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mehr, 
Thanks for liking my works on the main page. Never liked Salluji's acting, except in Khamoshi where I was a little impressed. In fact, when Maine pyaar kiya came, I felt Mohnish Behl should have swapped his role with him. I still feel that. Anyway, he is lucky to be in the good books of the Barjatyas. 

Very happy to hear about your brother's wedding. May he have a great life with his lovely bride. Wishing all the peace and happiness to them and to you too. πŸ˜Š