zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
we should thank him😉
they will end this track soon
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/My-character-had-come-to-a-standstill-Gunjan-Utreja/articleshow/34159238.cms

Yet another actor has quit a telly show over creative differences. Gunjan Utreja, who was roped in to play Abhay Kapoor (AK) in Madhubala " Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is the latest to join the list. 

He was brought in as the new male lead after Vivian Dsena, who plays RK, left the show. However, after the latter's comeback last month, Gunjan's character suddenly turned negative. Since then, a lot of creative differences have cropped up between the actor and the production house. Said a source, "Before Vivian's re-entry, the track focussed on AK and Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) love story. It was then altered to bring back RK. Now, the ratings have also dipped from 1.8 to 1.4." 

After much coaxing, Gunjan confirmed the news, saying, "I have informed the production house about my decision. I am going abroad on May 3 for 15 days, so May 2 will be my last day of shoot. My character is not shaping up the way it was promised. The creative differences can't be resolved and so, there is no chance of me returning to the show."
Does his decision have anything to do with Vivian's return? "It was done to revive the ratings and I was in its favour. But my character suffered; it has come to a standstill," Gunjan explains. 

Was he informed that his character would turn negative if and when required? "No, but that's not the bone of contention. They reduced my role to that a cold-blooded, stupid and irrational guy. We all could have had stronger roles. I accepted the offer because it was pitched to me as a rom-com with fresh characters."

What about the ratings? "Nothing changes overnight and the same applies to ratings too. One has to give time for a character to strike a chord with the audience. I guess, we didn't get enough time to establish AK," he concludes. In the meanwhile, there is also buzz that the show will end in a few months.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Frankly speaking , It's good decision by him .But This is also a FACT that how muchever Buzz he got , it was coz of MEIEJ . Yes time should be given But that happens when the Show is new ,when GU entered  MEIEJ was already established show with already established Female lead .If he had really talent of being a Positive Male lead then he could havemade it within those 2 months as well . Talent doesn't require time . If one has Talent then Whether it is One Month or One Day , U can impress everyone . That is why it is been said FIRST IMPRESSION IS LAST IMPRESSION . But rather then working on his acting skills , he kept on boasting about his Work and acting and all blah blah . Anyways Best of Luck to him . I don't have any personal grudges with him , nor I ever liked him as an actor . So for me AK was an irritating character which Thankfully taking EXIT for the betterment of the show . NO OFFENCE . 
I really Hope They are ending AK's character and not replacing him ðŸ˜• . So If May2 is GU's last day shoot then surely with in 2 weeks we will see the end of this AK's torture ðŸ˜ƒ
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

I wish VD also had brains like him 🥱

Anyway, just shut this damn lame show man! There's nothing left in it.

And how can a show run without it's male lead? What will happen to poor LW now? How will she live without her AK? 😭

I kinda agree with GU. His character had become meaningless and pathetic all of a sudden. I think it's a good decision by him.

But seriously, if AS has nothing new to offer, then kindly do us a favour and shut this show 🥱

why r dey even running d show.? is it so hard to shut down a show if dey have no story left..? dey can always start new fresh shows.!!😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Moreover that means Only RM in Montage again ? 😃

Yes Nikki , So FINALLY we will have our ONLY DVD / RM backk in Montage ðŸ˜ƒ . I want a Beautiful Montage of MEIEJ like always with DVD  ðŸ˜³
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love.abhay

why r dey even running d show.? is it so hard to shut down a show if dey have no story left..? dey can always start new fresh shows.!!😳

they either make Rk strong or shut the show becoz only strong Rk with love hate story can work now 😉
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whole Articles Jo Bhi Hai 🤣, I Want Ths Articles Last Line To B True! 🤣 🤣  

*Jst Instead Of Few Months Its Shld Need To Write Few Weeks* 🤣 🤣 

M Sure AS Cvs Hav Nothin Left To Watch Instead Of Kacra Evryday! ðŸ˜†
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs !!

Wish VD hadn't returned in this serial 🥱

Hope the last line of the Article come true 😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thank god a good news finally
time to celebrate
time to party
no more self praised interviews
no more only with i me myself
no more self boasting

but what will happen to leela ?
she will become a widow
and sweety will loose the money
well i know that leela is the real wife of ak

we will get a pollution free montage
with only our sweet cute rajbala 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, he prove that is awesomeee actor. So why waste time in this crap serial, hope so that soon will end this serial and finally DD be free. For something really better, and on her level. She is diva.