Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zubeada

lets trend guys🀣

😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Bas yahi baki reh gaya hai abhi...actors will quit..n fans will tweet...

Best is, lets tweet to shut the show itself. πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maybe his role is over thats itπŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys ye dekho 🀣🀣

Yet another actor has quit a telly show over creative differences. Gunjan Utreja, who was roped in to play Abhay Kapoor (AK) in Madhubala " Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is the latest to join the list.

He was brought in as the new male lead after Vivian Dsena, who plays RK, left the show. However, after the latter's comeback last month, Gunjan's character suddenly turned negative. Since then, a lot of creative differences have cropped up between the actor and the production house. Said a source, "Before Vivian's re-entry, the track focussed on AK and Madhu's (Drashti Dhami) love story. It was then altered to bring back RK. Now, the ratings have also dipped from 1.8 to 1.4."

After much coaxing, Gunjan confirmed the news, saying, "I have informed the production house about my decision. I am going abroad on May 3 for 15 days, so May 2 will be my last day of shoot. My character is not shaping up the way it was promised. The creative differences can't be resolved and so, there is no chance of me returning to the show."
Does his decision have anything to do with Vivian's return? "It was done to revive the ratings and I was in its favour. But my character suffered; it has come to a standstill," Gunjan explains.

Was he informed that his character would turn negative if and when required? "No, but that's not the bone of contention. They reduced my role to that a cold-blooded, stupid and irrational guy. We all could have had stronger roles. I accepted the offer because it was pitched to me as a rom-com with fresh characters."

What about the ratings? "Nothing changes overnight and the same applies to ratings too. One has to give time for a character to strike a chord with the audience. I guess, we didn't get enough time to establish AK," he concludes. In the meanwhile, there is also buzz that the show will end in a few months.

@ Bold - 😳🀣🀣
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was actually enjoying him as the villain. Well wish him the best of luck!! 
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Leaving aside everything, I liked GU as Negative AK πŸ˜†
But again the track was ridiculous and I will be only happy if its over !!

Moreover that means Only RM in Montage again ? πŸ˜ƒ

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Good decision Gunjan !! Save yourself from this pathetic show... you deserve better things !

Why can't Drashti do the same -.-
ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DINCE

May be he want to play as romantic hero only🀣. From Mb he got some fame n did so much PR works for remaining in the news everyday ( No any lead actors this year came given this much interviews)πŸ˜†

ha ha Just I quoted became true. he wanted to do romantic herowala role.

Now I have a big doudt that is someone offered him a romantic hero role in some serial
πŸ˜†
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope this news is true...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I wish VD also had brains like him πŸ₯±

Anyway, just shut this damn lame show man! There's nothing left in it.

And how can a show run without it's male lead? What will happen to poor LW now? How will she live without her AK? 😭

I kinda agree with GU. His character had become meaningless and pathetic all of a sudden. I think it's a good decision by him.

But seriously, if AS has nothing new to offer, then kindly do us a favour and shut this show πŸ₯±