Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well I m happy he left the show...πŸ˜† and I totally agree with his character became don't know what... πŸ€” πŸ˜† but I don't want his characters replacement instead his character should end now...πŸ₯±
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
"They reduced
my role to that a cold-blooded,
stupid and irrational guy. " so true πŸ‘ i always said that AK and his revenge never made sense...

i'm glad he realized it..not just him, they have given the worst characters to DVD, woh kis khet ki mooli tha...it was a good decision from him...

i also agree with him on one thing ke they cud have given strong roles to everybody..but this creative team is at it's worst...MB is currently the WORST serial on air...aren't they watching it? i am sure not...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What GU said about chtr AK is true.. its irritating to the core.. and his reasons to take revenge on Madhu is ridiculous only...
If GU leaving the show is true.. then i hope rather than replacing his chtr... I hope AK come to know about Pam-NIk's true face of killing his father and that makes Pam-Nik kill AK... their chtr deserve to play gook Evil Villian... before dying let him transfer every property to Madhu or to Raju's name... and Pam-Nik can do whatever to torble Rajbala or even create MU between them inorder to get back the propety... meanwhile they can show Raju getting Normal also... 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good news...but thn i wanted to c RK teachng the nitre kapoor clan a good lesson...hope v gt to c tht atleast b4 he leaves...
rosecvg thumbnail
Gud decision Gunjan...πŸ‘u deserve better than this... i started watching show again only becoz of u... πŸ‘when the story line taken U turn... i again quit the show...

Every individual need a time to attract people...

if u r a fresher still company hire u...becoz they believe in u...and they will give sum time to co-up with the current (Experience) team...like the same way CV's would have given some more time for AK-Madhubala... they harried in their Love story like a movie... This is daily soap... they need some time to get the chemistry work on...CV's would haven given some romantic scene to viewers to judge gunjan... i feel sorry for him...he deserve better opportunity..

I used to think Sanaya irani  (Kushi) Can be gud only with Barun sobti(Arnav)... but when i saw Rangrasiya i changed my view...becoz even ashish sharma look gud with Sanaya...(Rudra-Paro)

Its all depends on Creative team... how well u can bring the best chemistry with the current actors... they lack in that...if they r blaming actor for TRP... then its completely wrong thing...

I have read so many FF &SS in this forum... they r far better than the CV...congrats to all the writers for the creative ideas...

Kudoos to Gunjan...hope to see u next Gud project...😊

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful ... a good slap to AS who made the utter nonsense twist! 
natkhat..anki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

Wonderful ... a good slap to AS who made the utter nonsense twist! 

May be abhay track finish hone wala hoπŸ˜•
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They did make AK's character ridiculous. He was excellent as a villain. They could have made him grey shaded and achieved a lot. But no they had to make him demented and psycho
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

What GU said about chtr AK is true.. its irritating to the core.. and his reasons to take revenge on Madhu is ridiculous only...
If GU leaving the show is true.. then i hope rather than replacing his chtr... I hope AK come to know about Pam-NIk's true face of killing his father and that makes Pam-Nik kill AK... their chtr deserve to play gook Evil Villian... before dying let him transfer every property to Madhu or to Raju's name... and Pam-Nik can do whatever to torble Rajbala or even create MU between them inorder to get back the propety... meanwhile they can show Raju getting Normal also... 

@Bold...I liked ur Idea Pennu...Pam and Nikhil can be strong villain...and if AK will transfer his property to JM and Raju then they will have a logical and strong motive to trouble them unlike AK... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good for Gunjan.
He deserves better.