Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Things are going to change now, like really change so expect a bit of sadness but shlok isn't the sort to remain sad for long. he would rather make other person sad kind of person.[/DIV]

so Astha wlnt remain d cheery excitd-all-the-time grl🥺
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

You are writing so damn good! I adore reading your FF as it's truly exciting.

I feel Astha still has to gain some life experience, at the moment she consista only of hormones which is normal for an 18 year old girl. As for Shlok, how old is he, by the way? 30-34? 
Married to a child😕  Oh, I like you story. Please continue soon😉

BTW I like your time gaps.😉

Thank you😳. Agreed, she has lived a very privilged life uptil now,so she is used tot hings happening the way she wants. lol, true about hormones😆. Age difference is like around 17 years, she is 19 now as i took an year leap in part 21, and he is 36 year old😳, he think that she is like a child looking at world with rose tinted glasses and well he is right. Thanks😳😆
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

so Astha wlnt remain d cheery excitd-all-the-time grl🥺

may be, may be not., i haven't thought about it, i will write the story and will see how her charatcer shape up in future.
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

may be, may be not., i haven't thought about it, i will write the story and will see how her charatcer shape up in future.

okay😳 hope m nt distrbng u whle writng d update😆
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you😳. Agreed, she has lived a very privilged life uptil now,so she is used tot hings happening the way she wants. lol, true about hormones😆. Age difference is like around 17 years, she is 19 now as i took an year leap in part 21, and he is 36 year old😳, he think that she is like a child looking at world with rose tinted glasses and well he is right. Thanks😳😆

Thank you for explanation. Hopefully you'll tap her on her nose😉. She's a naughty thing... to enter her husband's bathroom😉 How dared she! (joking) THank again for a quality product.

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

okay😳 hope m nt distrbng u whle writng d update😆

You are right,I am peeking in to check new comments😳😆
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Thank you for explanation. Hopefully you'll tap her on her nose😉. She's a naughty thing... to enter her husband's bathroom😉 How dared she! (joking) THank again for a quality product.

You are welcome😊. She is too much curious and will full character😉😆.
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ashley..u r a great story teller..reading the initial ch i was praying,u might b typed either shlok or astha age mistakenly..i was lik how u r gonna make love story,when shlok treat her like sibbling(not exactly)..then shlok loved swati,more than astha,it hurted me..then astha wedding called off, and marriage with shlok,first time i felt ashlok should part away after reading sr chapter..then this aditi giving crap idea...uff.But hats off to u dear...from the part 1 till now,u did complete justice to every character..shlok is100% right n astha is 101% right from her pov...u have a guts to write a different story...n made ashlok union next to impossible..n now ur moving the plot very nicely which is beyond my imagination..eagerly waiting to kno how shlok gonna accept tiny...its really gives a different experience reading this ff..n i loved it to the core.. N update the next unpredictable chapter soon
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

I wl shut up nw😃

No worries, it feel good to get the feed back😳
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting chapters.
I dont like adhiti, hope she does nt manipulate astha mre, and cause problems!