~Ashlok FF: Written in stars: Ch 50 on pg 138 - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by priya_avi

ashley..u r a great story teller..reading the initial ch i was praying,u might b typed either shlok or astha age mistakenly..i was lik how u r gonna make love story,when shlok treat her like sibbling(not exactly)..then shlok loved swati,more than astha,it hurted me..then astha wedding called off, and marriage with shlok,first time i felt ashlok should part away after reading sr chapter..then this aditi giving crap idea...uff.But hats off to u dear...from the part 1 till now,u did complete justice to every character..shlok is100% right n astha is 101% right from her pov...u have a guts to write a different story...n made ashlok union next to impossible..n now ur moving the plot very nicely which is beyond my imagination..eagerly waiting to kno how shlok gonna accept tiny...its really gives a different experience reading this ff..n i loved it to the core.. N update the next unpredictable chapter soon

Thank you so much for your beautiful heart touching comments😳. Honestly, i was very hesitant. Many times I thought to just stop because i did not know how everyone will take it. My characters are not perfect, they make mistakes and being human sometime they end up doing things which are unforgivable and at the end only can be forgiven by someone who can look past them to real person under all the mess.

I hope you guys will keep overlooking the mistakes they will make in future  and like their lovestory. I will try to do do😳. Thanks once again for your wonderful comments😳
Originally posted by andy.a

Interesting chapters.
I dont like adhiti, hope she does nt manipulate astha mre, and cause problems!

Thank you fro your comment😊. No, she has played her part.
Amazing! 
Aditi gave her contraceptives? Oh oh...now Shlok will doubt her!!!! 
Aditi is playing a very smart game here I feel...
Anyway, Astha is so small... What is wrong with her!! 

Anyway, amazing updates! Loved it! Continue soon! 😳
Originally posted by .SajnaVe.

Great stooory <3

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by .Farah.

Amazing! 
Aditi gave her contraceptives? Oh oh...now Shlok will doubt her!!!! 
Aditi is playing a very smart game here I feel...
Anyway, Astha is so small... What is wrong with her!! 

Anyway, amazing updates! Loved it! Continue soon! 😳

Thanks😊. No, those are not contraceptives. People like aditi don't go far in life, they dig there own grave. What's wrong with astha? teenage hormones as a friend pointed out correctly😆  Thank you😊

ok , I am definitely going now aisha to write more ..
oh dear pls dont tel me u r hesitant n thought of stopping it...bcoz it cant b more perfect..ur characters may hav flaws but ur writing is a flawless one...u giv complete justice till date..iam sure u ll do so in future...so here we all r with u..n luv to read ur work...good luck!!
Originally posted by .Ashleydevlin.

ok , I am definitely going now aisha to write more ..
okay😃
you write sooo beautifully 👏👏👏 ,loved the story very much
we got two updates after long break,but can't wait for the next update as there is so many suspense
please update soon